Quantcast
Guest Tinkiebell

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

What do the Jjongaholics and JjongAh mean to you?

Heheheh gotta delurk again i like this question ;;)

Before jjongah i live as a normal fangirl of other kpop groups who live a very normal life in a very normal country and a very normal house. In short im an average girl. But after encountering jjongah my somewhat average and often full of misfortune life became full of happiness . I dont know how to express it on words you know? So just its like living in my dream that is full of ice cream and chocolate. Jjongah and jjongaholics is my inspiration. They inspire me to be better , to think positive and to be good, rational, cheerful and always think of good things in bad times. JJONGAHOLICS is like Family. We dont see each other but through jjongah we connect . :)

Omg. Sorry for the long post. And also typo. :)>- Gud nyt!! ( sorry for my nonsense ok back to lurking) :-h

@nhaninie awe! Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Very personal and interesting to read! You should post more and stop lurking so much.

@Jiyeon_Jjongah your story touched me deeply, must be the way your wrote it. I am also an ordinary girl that happened to stumble upon an episode of WGM that showed this amazing couple. Suddenly my gray and sad life became less sad and more colorful :)
Please do not go back to lurking mode. Stay here and have fun with us. Support JjongAh by posting :D

@atikahzawawi and @Jophin a warm welcome to you both! Please post more often. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
what time is it?! Epic music tiiiime!!
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!!!! aaaagggggrrrr!

[150407] Yura - "Off to School" Preview w/ Red Velvet Seulgi: 

Yeaaayyy...im jjongaholics!!! Its past midnight here in my country and i just finished lurking at instagram search #jjongah and found soooo many pict of them. When i re-re-re.....watched their ep,i still laughing,smiling and kyaaaa-ing like crazy :)) but when i see their pict,im feeling blue :-S NAEGA WAE??? I miss them so much....miss to see their interaction so much. Just when im about to expect SOMETHING..SOMETHING...SOMETHING....more from them,they come to an end (at wgm). Chaebal.....i wanna see them together at any show. Even if just attending an award like last time,as long as i can see them together [-O< [-O< [-O< *magic thread please make it happen*

Guest xxxchocopie31

Yay!! I just remembered my password lol Long time no see Jjongaholics!!

yah a new title and im proud of it
but where is the color  :-/ :-/ :-/

No worries... The grey and blue color status is not permanent.

I cannot wait to see the mellow purple color emerge for Jjongaholics! ^^

Guest caandyboo

zhab6002622 said: Hong JongHyun having his photoshoot yesterday or today (?)

cr:HJH DC Gallery  http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjonghyun&no=44259&page=1

Jjongah.. I am very lucky to have jjongaholic since i am a silent reader on our thread 1.. For me, I feel like family and happy to read about jjongah stories and our comments. This forum is really awesome update. Really do love to have their gif n pic. Thanks God that I still can join jjongah forum and got the tittle of jjongaholic. I never do an account before since yongseo although I am CNBLUE hard fan. Love jjongaholic n forever love jjongah.

Guest Claymore007

Loves this forum :x 
Missing Yura sooo much. Wanna see her more :-/ i feel Jong hyun appear more often than our  princess ah young :-/When is her new drama coming out?

Guest dragana

Ohyeah I am an idol! and we are having title Jjongaholic too! Double the celebration. 
CONGRATULATIONS and CHEERS to everyone! 

<:-P  =D>
Thank you for all the updates, videos and photos. I miss them too especially AYie can't wait to see her in "Off to School" .