[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest amiphan0204

Thanks all 4 wishing me a happy birthday. And happy birthday 2 u 2 @shengyue_ho. Wish u all the best and get along with us jjongaholic 4ever :*

Guest DerpxVIP

TFS-Yeo said: Morniiing !! Since its my birthday, i just wanna share my thought about how grateful i am being here since last year. I wish jjong and ahyoung really have a relationship in their real life and we always support them no matter what. Hihihihii thanks for your warm-heartedly welcome since the beginning till now. It feels like home everytime im here. Saranghae!!! ♥

http://familyshare.com/marriage/3-reasons-your-husband-avoids-public-affection hi everyone, I've been a silent lurker all this while, haha. What made to suddenly make an acc? I've came across an article abt the reason why some husbands cant show affection to the wife in public. It matches jjong personality 99.9%!!!! I really wanted you guys to read it. Go and read it guys!!! Hahah so sorry for the clumsy post, forgive this 1st timer xD

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"ZE:A’s Kwanghee Stepping Down as Host of “Inkigayo”????
hope kim ah young will replace him.so, inkigayo has 2 girls and 1 boy as host.

Jjong tweeted!!! After a gazillion years lolol XD

Translated caption:
does it look alike? thank you for the momot #glaceau #GLACEAU #glaceauvitaminwater #glaceaupapertoys #momot

For those who dont know what a momot it, its basically like a brand that makes paper tos and it has worked with many celebs before to create paper toys that look like the celeb :)

http://momot.co.kr/?ckattempt=1

Wonder if he's the new face for Glaceau'a Vitamin Water tho... hmmmm :D

Thanks for sharing and translating @delphinite

WoooHooo he is aaaliiiveeee!

Do you guys know how how big of a deal this is IF Jjong is their new face? Glaceau's Vitamin Water is probably the most popular and the biggest brand of Vitamin Water in Korea. They only pick the hottest celebrities in the market at the moment to advertise their brand. I do hope it's not something you can personalize, and that Jjong has been picked to be the new face of this Glaceau's Vitamin Water!!!!
This has NOT been confirmed and Jjong is so vague in his IG captions. Let's wait and see what will happen hehehe

One thing is for sure though, I want my very own Jjong paper doll and I want that Vitamin Water!

Guest amiphan0204

ate said: min chinlee said:

I watch it over & over again the jjongah ep .why im still crying the final ep. feel heart ache & can't stop my tears omg....!                             

@bbblyzu3 I know right?!
He was so adorable when he was little. I feel that it's so unlike him to use a picture of himself when he was a kid as profile picture. But then again, it's so unlike him to even USE his IG!
So let's take whatever we can get from this guy! :D

Guest koreanway11

hi chinggus! jong is on the roll! posting in instagram and putting a profile pix. he could even be randomly reading the comments and be a silent lurker in yura's instagram. But I'm pretty sure as of now he would not follow her. He is busy promoting his movie and he is the star of that movie not just a second lead so his effort is more more... than usual. i hope the movie would be a success!

Guest bbblyzu3

anniepanda said: @bbblyzu3 I know right?!
He was so adorable when he was little. I feel that it's so unlike him to use a picture of himself when he was a kid as profile picture. But then again, it's so unlike him to even USE his IG!
So let's take whatever we can get from this guy! :D

first time stepping into our new home
first thing first.. i would like to send my gratitude to the awesome chingus @tinkiebell @anniepanda and many others whom i forgot to mentioned.. who has created and prepared such a beautiful home for us to share and babbling out our love for Jjongah.
welcome to all new resident of Jjongaholic's home.. 
reading all your post and insightful thoughts and informations make me miss Jjongah even more. I'm craving to see their appearance together like cable award and pd award. 
Butt, heii.. what happen to our Jjong.. he seems to be very happy lately, i can say he is a bit change.. more lively and bright.. hmm.. wonder who made him that way.. kkkk... i can say his wife influenced him a lot. He is mirroring his wife now. Well done Ahyounga.. now the whole world can see the melted ice prince.
btw, i just found this fmv, made with my fave song. hmm.. someone might have posted here.. but i will repost it anyway since i love it.. hahaha

credit to : Anne Dimla
Love you all chingus... :x :-*