Quantcast
Guest Tinkiebell

[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

I’ve forgotten to say HAPPY JJONGAH DAY to all of ya, hope this thread will be merrier someday kkkkkk :wub:

----

---

Jong's latest interview seems quite similar like previous years, never change. and we shall wait patiently for the good news^^

• Like 1

Tbh, it's a bit creepy to see people offended when their favorite idol are on dating shows, talk to members of the opposite sex or are flirting with someone. Liking an idol is the epitome of a one-sided relationship, no way in hell you're going to watch someone on the other side of the world so hard she's magically going to fall in love with you.vidmate mobdro word counter

Edited by jokesapart

His words sound quite familiar........;););) I was happy to see the supportive comments below the article.

Also, I appreciated his calm and steady words regarding his enlistment.

So, now he looks to take care of the people around him, eh? I can't help but smile. Remember when he and Yura (Ah Young) met with his friends at that restaurant and one of them cracked a comment along the lines of "When did you start taking care of people??" Seems that - to them - this was a new trait they were seeing in him, and it started (it seems) during his time on WGM with Yura. Interesting to see that it seems to have continued and now, seems to be a "way of being" with him. A good trait to have for anyone in this life.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358809wpp/hong-jong-hyun-talks-about-his-dating-style-ideal-type-wanting-to-get-married-and-upcoming-enlistment