[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 29/4/2017 at 2:42 AM, Gitakawaii said:

theres a new article about YURA on netizenbuzz and one of the comment from the netizen was that YURA is still dating her "WGM partner" :) omgggg and this person went to high school with YURA. 

here's the link

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/04/yura-says-her-body-isnt-perfect.html

I wish it can be true....

• Like 1

Hello, everyone...

This is my first time writing here but.. i was a silent reader since the very first time. :)

Is there anyone who live in Indonesia? I need your help to give me Jjongah WGM file engsub full episodes, because in so many links, the file are already deleted. I lost all the file i had because of some error in my laptop. So... if there is anyone here who allow to help me, (i'll feel very grateful.. :wink: ) please, contact me in WA 081320022407. i don't mind if i have to buy the file on disc format or USB format and pay for delivery service cost.

Thank you very much...:heart:

On 12/08/2017 at 1:00 PM, jingga8 said:

Hello, everyone...

This is my first time writing here but.. i was a silent reader since the very first time. :)

Is there anyone who live in Indonesia? I need your help to give me Jjongah WGM file engsub full episodes, because in so many links, the file are already deleted. I lost all the file i had because of some error in my laptop. So... if there is anyone here who allow to help me, (i'll feel very grateful.. :wink: ) please, contact me in WA 081320022407. i don't mind if i have to buy the file on disc format or USB format and pay for delivery service cost.

Thank you very much...:heart:

Hi Jingga8

U can try ksnowonline. Most of the openload link still available. Jjongah couple episode is E223-E262. 

Link to .E223. http://kshowonline.com/kshow/2115-[engsub]-we-got-married-ep.223

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2017 at 3:42 AM, Gitakawaii said:

theres a new article about YURA on netizenbuzz and one of the comment from the netizen was that YURA is still dating her "WGM partner" :) omgggg and this person went to high school with YURA. 

here's the link

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/04/yura-says-her-body-isnt-perfect.html

I really really really hope this is true :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. How are you doing? :lol:

Dropping by here just to remember how great it was to root this couple. It was such a roller coaster time for me.

I remember how determined I was to buy Bali shirts with my friends...

How I giggled to see trafic light..

The first time I made fmv for them..

And I still remember how funny my friend was.. she suddenly decided to hate eggplant because jonghyun hates it too..:D

I suddenly miss this thread..

So how are you doing jjongahholics?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@lilipedmarsh Oh, this ship and this thread were SUCH a roller coaster for most, I think! That's exactly what we called it, too -- a roller coaster! Because that is precisely what it felt like (well, sometimes). LOL!

But WOW, do I ever remember it all fondly. We've quieted down -- on this site but not on others, lol -- but still rooting for Jjongah Couple. They were and remain: special. They were unique in the halls of WGM history for several reasons. They were a slow burn for some, and an acquired taste for others. And for yet others, we appreciated them from the get-go! Hopefully, they are still connected (albeit "behind the scenes"). They were such a joy to watch progress... :wub:

On 10/17/2017 at 8:56 AM, Nadi Kawaii said:

today is a happy day for jjongah shipper as Jjong just liked Ahyoung's photo on ig...and today's date is 17102017..previously Ahyoung liked Jjong's photo on ig on 17072017..what a coincidence :)

@Nadi Kawaii Little late here, but better late than never?!? haha!

Yes, indeed, it was a lovely little breadcrumb for us! As for the timing, well, time will tell, but in the meantime: indeed, what a "coincidence". :ph34r::wink:

As a realistic shipper I wanted them to at least keep in touch and be friendly with each other after the show’s end so I’m happy with the place they reached. It’s obvious there is nothing more there and I expected it since their run on Wgm. I hope they find their happiness with whoever they’re destined to be with. HJH already brought up his military service which he plans to go to in 2019 or 2020 so I’m wishing him good luck on it and on the remaining time he has before it. 

2 hours ago, daloula said:

As a realistic shipper I wanted them to at least keep in touch and be friendly with each other after the show’s end so I’m happy with the place they reached. It’s obvious there is nothing more there and I expected it since their run on Wgm. I hope they find their happiness with whoever they’re destined to be with. HJH already brought up his military service which he plans to go to in 2019 or 2020 so I’m wishing him good luck on it and on the remaining time he has before it. 

Well what I noticed on his last declaration is that he apologized “again” to Yura for WGM era and said they became more closer and see eachover now regularly those days. The interesting thing is : why would he hang out openly with his other ex colleagues to place such as festivals, bowling, etc etc with people such as nana IU or Yoona but we doesn’t have a single picture of him doing so with the person, Yura, he just said beeing closer than ever now and meeting her frequently?^^ And i qu’ont speak about him wearing for her photo shoot the carbon copy of the outfits he wore for Yura’s birthday when? 3 years ago while filming WGM?  And so many other hints I won’t share here but leave it to the appreciation of the viewers of his last actions and behaviors. Oh and today he said to a journalist that the person he is dating is a secret and that he would like to disclose it sometimes but in order to protect that person he refrains... (note : if it is a secret so his recent declaration about Yoona should be taken for what it is : him being the Jong we learned to know toying the journalist) so I think the obvious might not be that “obvious” in my humble opinion^^. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi chingus new fan here. Just finished their WGM and sharing this vid. For me, I saw the sincerity in Jong Hyun and appreciate the little things he does. I just know that he is not faking anything. So when his eyes look lovingly at Ah Young, when he ducks his head in shyness when they kiss, when he reaches out for her hand, I felt it was genuine. kekeke ^^ I love them~

Pls. take care of me and follow me~

• Like 1

True. He was sincere. Thats what he said even after wgm on some interviews. It's his real side. Btw welcome to jjongah family. This forum is as not as active like used to. But we're still actively spamming about jjongah on instagram, twitter, and facebook ^^ happy lurking and exploring about jjongah on this thread and the first one thread if u want to explore more :)@chuchpup00

Edited by imelianis
  • Like 1