[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Yura admits that she couldn't stop eating during filming of 'Tasty Road'

Girl's Day's Yura live-chatted with fans via Naver's 'V' app during Gaon Chart's 5th 'K-Pop Awards' which took place on February 17. 

It was during this chat that the idol talked more about being selected as the MC for 'Tasty Road.' The idol said, "During one session of filming, I go to at least three to four eateries. I have to go on a really empty stomach." 

Yura then asked fans, "It will air on February 20 so please don't forget to watch it," and added, "I think it'll be fun [for you to watch]. Because I really eat a lot. I was so shocked because no matter how much I ate, I didn't become full. I realized that I eat really well." That's what happens when you get to eat good food for free!

If you want to catch Yura eating some delicious foods, then you better tune in to 'Tasty Road'! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/yura-admits-that-she-couldnt-stop-eating-during-filming-of-tasty-road
  • Like 8

Morning to my lovely jjongahaholics...

U guys really give me 'pills' to release my stress... pictures, videos, news, comments from netizens, translation .. omaigod.... arghhh i am so happyyyyy ahjumma...

Common guys at the same time, lets play together the game... lets make our forum become more alive n active like before with our wish delulu supportive to our beloved couple n having fun... pls update more.. today i will be bz with chinese new year lunch..while bzinggg with the 'lion dance' at the same time am expecting more gud news from ull guys....

• Like 5

Omg omg... Ahyoungee is slay all the way yesterday...so proud mama here :heart:..

N leetuk oppa such a true gentleman n entertainer, he know that all the kmedia n her fans want to take her pic alone in red carpet, n i bet he know it very well too that her news with those pics will slay everywhere...

Someone we know now can't let go of his phone monitoring all the news about her..B)..

• Like 5

@NamSeoYeon18 I TOTALLY SECOND YOUR OPINION. Just give them a romantic comedy please!

Yura can wear pretty dresses and jong can look dashing handsome...

OH MAKE OUR WISH COME TRUEE!

Between the two outfits that yura wore, i prefer her blue dress still, I love it when she shows off her legs. And i got to admit the tail type of dress really suits her alot (:

(Should I not eat to lose weight :S)

• Like 5

12 hours ago, syasyifa09ismadi said:

Morning to my lovely jjongahaholics...

U guys really give me 'pills' to release my stress... pictures, videos, news, comments from netizens, translation .. omaigod.... arghhh i am so happyyyyy ahjumma...

Common guys at the same time, lets play together the game... lets make our forum become more alive n active like before with our wish delulu supportive to our beloved couple n having fun... pls update more.. today i will be bz with chinese new year lunch..while bzinggg with the 'lion dance' at the same time am expecting more gud news from ull guys....

YES!

Here's what we got so far:

Posted yesterday at 12:00 PM · Report post

On 17.2.2016 at 11:56 AM, syasyifa09ismadi said:

@anniepanda is the game still on? If yes..can i continue? If yes, ill start my game..

I wish our jjongah will do charity event together out of the country.

Wish granted, but then they feel so bad for the poor children and decided to be the next Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. To feed their new adopted children, they have to work part time as couple yoga instructors...

I wish that JjongAh can go bungee jumping together again. (you need to grant my wish with a twist and then wish something else in order to let the game flow ;) )

continue the came guys haha :D

Yura updated her IG. She got pretty flowers from fans I think. I wonder when Jjong will update us with Sooomethiiiing~~

image.png

@NamSeoYeon18 Totally agree! We need another JjongAh project. Ramyun CF or drama or ugh.. just something. I'm still waiting for the day I see them on the same screen. I mean, their visuals are no joke, why waste that?! And they are so charming together too.

We need JjongAh + romance + horror theme. yep! A human falling in love with a ghost.. but then we got a twist.. turns out that the human IS the ghost, and the ghost IS the human *shocked* but then... the human wakes up, and it's all a dream. And then he/she will meet a person on the street that looks like the person she/he fell in love with in the dream.The End! Tadaaaa~~ I swear, people should pay me for coming up with something so ridiculous brilliant!!!!

Translation is not completed yet, still working on it...

Leeteuk: Ture musicians who make music and the audiences who know how to enjoy music with their passion, this festival is now starting. Now we will meet the artists who will present the happiest time for us.

MC for today is Lee Teuk from Super Junior and Yura from Girl’s Day

Leeteuk: I am with Gaon Chart K-pop awards for this year again, hello this is MC.  Lee Teuk from Super Jr.

Yura: This is Yura from Girls day, nice to meet you all.

Leeteuk: We had Hyeri right here last year, how is Duksun doing?

Yura: yes, she seems like having everyday happy day

Leeteuk: the 5th Gaon chart k-pop awards are based on the chart and justified data,

Yura: Only award which doesn’t have the best award (Dae Sang)

Lee Teuk: Right, monthly, quarterly awards are the best awards, the reason of this awards are stunning is because it is not only for the artists but also for the associates of the artists, the producer, the songwriters, stylists, the choreographers, the chorus, the performers, etc., varieties of popular music will get glory of the awards.

Yura: the singers here are the nominees also the audiences to congratulate their associates.

Leeteuk: you are doing very well right now, Yura: no, I appreciated it^^, Leeteuk: good, all of singers and music industry are here, all the glory of all are here tonight, Big Bang is right here...

Leeteuk: do you know the meaning of Gaon? Yura: yes of course, Gaon is originated from Korean, it means the middle, the middle of the world, this award states with this meaning to help developing the domestic music industry

Yura: ….

Leeteuk: you know well, Yura: thanks Leeteuk: please audience, who came here to see oppa and eonni, please give more support for the hero and heroine of the stages.

Yura: oppa~ man starts their life at 30, Fighting!!! Leeteuk: I am 34, thanks

Leeteuk: I could realize their fame with fans shouting, Yura: I wish I was born in a male idol in my next life. Leeteuk: I know well, Yura also can make this shouting at the military. Yura: the shouting sounds different …

Leeteuk: The part 2, stage is wide opened with seventeen’s stage

Yura: yes, at the part 2, you can see the winner album for the each month, also the stages of the artists, so please congratulate them with your passionate support also wish you all get great impressions

Yura: You release your solo album soon, Leeteuk: solo album is coming soon, Yura: really? Leeteuk: in 2040, July 1 I will … sorry, let me introduce the singers who had the hottest of the year

Leeteuk: Now we will meet their stage, ladies and gentlemen would you know who will be? Don’t you know who would be?

Yura: Please give us more love and supports~

Leeteuk: Thank you all of you here tonight,

Together: Good bye

• Like 6

Thank you @leehyo77 for translating! Yura did an amazing job as MC. Proud of her!!

I'm just gonna leave this here for the weekend.....

Jjong's manager liked two of Yura's IG pictures. And he is with Jjong.. all.the.time....

lookatme104.jpg

credit: lookatme104@Instagram

Yeah.. you're welcome. Let the delulu/spazz/feelz begin.

Later!!! B)

Ahyoungee did a gud work as an mcs..so happy n proud of her...:heart:..n thankyou @leehyo77 for the engsub...

Her program are duin well too.

Wanna share this source of delulu from ig..:blush:..(thanks to all ig owner n pics)..

..stttttt...she..really...driving....now.... U really learn well yura ssi...:wub:..

N this one..

Ehmmmm...just thinks what u want dear.:lol:

• Like 5

LOVE LOVE LOVE TASTY ROAD Hhihihih

Its amazing how even the food  show just connects our #jjongah couple hihih

Song yoona -jjongs Mama co-star, and has been personaly met by ah young during filming of the drama, is a friend of kim min jeong hahaha

Therefore,its not a surprise if Song yoona would ask about jjong hahaha but do you smell something fishy ? Hihih

" Are you meeting Hong Jong Hyun well?" hihih

Also,  that segment alone has made lots of news agencies to post the same article hahaha uri #jjongah are inseparable!!!

Think what you wanna think.. I have my own delulu coz this is bebang in delulu state of mind hihih

Love you #jjongah

Fighting tasty road!!!

IMG_20160220_170228_zps2gwyz2qo.jpg

IMG_20160220_154728_zps6phouqcr.jpg

• Like 8

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I posted ^^! I must log in to express my delulu hahaa. First thing I notice is that Yura wore two rings (in the car scene) and I can't help imagining that it's the couple ring kekeke (because the rings look simple and thin). And her driving skills really improve since the last time in WGM! ;) wifey learned well from hubby right ^^
Second thing, why Jjong's co-star knows their relationship? She even asked "Are you meeting Hong Jong Hyun well?" :o:o OMG this is precious because she co-stared with him AFTER "We got married", it would be weird to say so if both of them didn't contact each other right? So I think she maybe saw the two of them meeting/ knows their relationship to some extent so that's why she said that ;) well well well, things got interesting now kekkee

• Like 6

@bebang@LinhFelix omg you girls are feeding me right now!! I will NOT let delulu and delala cloud my judgment (go away you two!). So here comes an objective analysis.

So if I get this right (please correct me if I'm wrong), Kim Min Jeong (Yura's co-MC) called her friend Song Yoona, who happened to be Jjong's co-star in the drama MAMA. Song Yoona remembered Yura being Jjong's virtual wife back in the days and asked her if she's meeting up with Hong Jong Hyun well. Now, seeing it from Song Yoonas side, this question is not a big deal (because she remembered Yura through Jjong), but for Yura it came out of the blue. You can CLEARLY see that she was being flustered and was caught off guard. Without thinking, she NODDED. That was her natural reaction, that was her TRUE answer without thinking of the consequences. (around 17.58)

So Yura, you and Jjong ARE meeting up hu?! WELL THEN!!! That explains a lot of things!

Capture1.jpg

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A BIG DEAL THIS IS?! OMG!!!

Here's the raw episode 1 of Tasty Road! Enjoy! Be sure to eat something before you watch it. Do NOT watch it on empty stomach. You have been warned!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3t8yi3

I find it so cute that Yura called her Fairy Godmother. They must be close by now if-you-know-what-I-mean *wink wink WINK* LOL

Capture2.jpg

And our baby girl is driving so well! Remember how bad she was during WGM? Sometimes I wondered if she actually had a driver's license at all, or if she just made that up. I'm amazed of how calm Jjong was when she was driving... I would not have trusted her at all hahaha. But she's so much better now yay!!!

Girl's Day's Yura is asked if she's still seeing Hong Jong Hyun?

February 20, 2016 @ 8:47 am

On the episode, fellow MC Kim Min Jung revealed that she was in a social group with actresses Kim Hye Soo, Song Yoon Ah, and Lee Young Ja and called Song Yoon Ah on speaker phone to invite her to the show.

Through the phone, Song Yoon Ah then asked Yura, "Are you still seeing Jong Hyun," making the Girl's Day member completely at a loss for words!

Tune in to 'Tasty Road' to watch Girl's Day's Yura's signature muk-bang!

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/girls-days-yura-is-asked-if-shes-still-seeing-hong-jong-hyun

YES! Do come, Song Yoon Ah!! Do come!! You need to ask Yura more about Jjong! Or even better, bring Jjong with you! hahaha

1 hour ago, Yleen said:

is party time for Jjonga shippers #thepowerofjjongahlove

Tnks @bebang  @dee_230208 @anniepanda

tnks to Yura, all kpop, tasty road and Song Yoon Ah is my favorite acttres now (maybe she is a Jjongaholic too) .... jejejeje LOL!!

Im soo HAPPY!!! :w00t::D

Jjongaholic forever !! =) 

I JUST READ THE NEW AND OH MY GOSH! i love that she asked the question! look at her flustered yura was. Can I just check, this show Yura is the MC and she is gonna be on it every week am i right?

I am looking forward to seeing more of her. Her personality and character really suits the concept of the show!

P.S. I personally think jong is liking yura's photo through his manager's instagram ^^ HEHEH!

:blush:

• Like 7

mmeeeaaoowww925.gif,.,what do we have here,.,some fishy2 thing yyaaawww ,.,.spil mooorreeee phhuuleeaaseee kim ah young ssii 1129.gif .,.love love this kind of sharp question jjongaahhlllaaallaaallaaallaaa **thx to the guest:wub::wub:,.,.i'm sooo with u aall dear jjongaholics.,.,oohh btw i love this mokbang our ah youngie got good chemistry with SMJ already thou its just first shoot i love to see how ah young and seo minjung laugh their lungs out whole time its fun to watch also cant get my eyes out of those foods **staring at with blank look while people eating deliciously ckckckck what kind of empty feeling stomach i was kkkkkk

drooolll a bucket how delicious they were eating and food visuals kkkkhhhh no joke just as best as our visual couple jjjaaaahhhh5823ddd4a56ccf4e788fd68a2f1d2ce9.gifnow waiting some news abt tastyroad ratings since ah young expecting 1% sooo dugeuumm,.,.dugeemmm,.phang,.phang,.

Ps; rewatch tastyroad for jjongah special part analyze our ah young expresion hhhaaaaakk,hv great night jjongaholics343.gif

• Like 8