[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

after this we gonna see yura with another hot guy .. remember after Jjong Mv she come to us with her hot adidas CF as revenge so after this she will come with another hot Project and another Hot guy ..
:)) :))

actually since this morning my heart was ache to see jjong being chatty with other girl... makes me wonder what is she doing right now ...

such a bipolar feeling .. i tell you guys before that i am crazy becuase of Jjongah
:(( :(( \m/ \m/ \m/

Guest kimahyoung

I just made a new FB account and had no friends so..can everyone (Jjongah shippers) kindly add me: 김아영 Email:kimahyoung131@gmail.com

OH MY GOSH! God bless jjong six packs! So this morning, as usual (an addiction never goes away), I've checked IG and then I saw some pictures and I was like "Jjong OPPA! !!!". (do I have to call him Oppa? I was born the same year but in October. I ask because I really don't know lol). Have a nice day shippers. I, for sure, have started my day very well. =))

LOL of course of course. As expected! There's definitely going to be buzz and noise to promote the movie so let's all be very rational about it and avoid getting overly jealous. Haha! They need to gain and attract viewers attention by promoting the couple in the lead so of course, we will see lots of Hong Jjong with Seyeon for the next month! Prepare your hearts because they will be teased and asked questions about liking each other, dating, relationships, love bla blah. Oh you know the drill when it comes to these promotion periods. They need to be alittle flirty and do some twists and turns with how they answer questions. LOL it's the biz. And the whole cast seem to have a good working relationship so it's all cool. Work is work! :-bd I'm just praying it'll become a big hit because this is a huge thing for Jjong! I'm sure Ahyoung is also very proud of him! I can sense a little jealousy on the side cos well duh even I am a little jealous! Hahaha I also want to touch that hot stuff. Oops did I just...I'm sorry I....what's a girl gotta say man! Jjong's pretty hot. Ahyoungah build a wall again will you pls thanks. Sorry, I can't not look Hahahahahah! X_X 8-} =))

@gitakawaii .. you know what .. right know i feel a bit happy because at least i am not alone .. i m feel the same as you right know .. such a happy feeling to see jjong being freely express him self lately but when he become like that with other woman i feel a bit bitter for AY ..

i dont blame him though that just because i am crazy right know ...
^:)^ ~X(

Guys don't worry... To attract viewers they have to do some flirty with your co-star... Take picture and act lovey dovey... If you are promoting a drama or movie you have to try to have a chemistry with your co-star... But at the end... Everything back to normal... (But someone will get in trouble for overly flirty) lol! I think in this video shows that Jjong and his co-star are like donsaengs to each other... The way he smile... His stare... Gestures... Its different... Don't over think too much... Your brain and heart will hurt... Coz I am! Hahaha joke! :-SS

Guest mmj_leong

Yeah all chinggu please calm down, it is the strategy to promote :) I can only see them like dongsaeng oppa coz is waaayyyyy different feeling at all. Even Jjong said it himself before in national TV remember? He see it differently AY between other co-star/colleague AY is his buin (wife) so no worry at all :) just hope this movie will be super daebak in result! I can't wait till June for GsD come back something like subtle sexy :x then AY revenge come hahahahahaah!

my mind says this:"Jjong were still in wgm with AhYoung that time of filming" and like what Jjong said 'with her its a job but wit AhYoung she is MY WIFE' 'thus the feeling is different'I believe AhYoung will also says tis 'he is working so he has to do it'
ps: JjongAh visual look are awesome..... both got the body and look..... 'truly match made in heaven'  :\"> :\"> :\">

@Gitakawaii @syasyifa09ismadi @uchita @marskyy3 Lets just watch this mv to chears us up...(Aigoyaaa, this morning he make us HOT n swon with his sweaty abs, n now he kill us with his words..:-S...(upssss...sorry coz we are in delulu mode, but execuse us for a while, just a while.  :P  )

Credit to the owner

We will still support u Jong Soebang, but just let us feel this uneasy heart for a momment.

Guest Rainylou

Honestly iam okey with they 'looks like lovey dovey' cz i can feel the 'acting' n what the purpose of that pose.. But, i hurt bcz jjong sobang words.. will he say thats sentence to all women??? I hateeeeeeeee...