[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Just rememmber when Ahyoungee touch his arm on the train for the trip to Ulsan...
So thats why he said his arm hurt n stif, he honestly said that he exercise for the movie. Ehmmmm, so how bout the Hot Bikini Kiss Scene that he said lied to make Ahyongee jealous....:-O  Andweeeeee...
Edy15 said: @Grimm_Jagg Youtube works now , it was fixed and instagram too don't worry keep updating   ;;)
OMG ALL SHIPPERS DIED , PERFECTION! , A GUY NEEDS TO RECOGNIZE ANOTHER GUY'S FITNESS LOL

I have come to appreciate yura's openess more and more as I rewatch wgm and also see yura's interactions with her members.
I think one big factor why hong jong hyun shi changed as well was very much because yura really opened her heart to him.

Even the problem of yura not sleeping well, I am sure yura told hong jong hyun shi before about her sleeping problems. And that in itself is just to sweet I must say! She could have chose to not say anything, but i think she was very much willing and ready to share those problems with him. And because of that kindness and openness they really drew closer to each other.

@Grimm_Jagg @Edy15 thank you so much for the update of his movie. Gosh I gotta say his body, haha PERFECT FROM HEAD TO TOE! remembering yura asking him why he has been working out so much hahah! *im sure she will be slightly jealous :P*

Wishing she will come for the premiere of the movie!!

Guest prism2103

GOSH THE TRAILER IS AMAZING! look at jong's amazing physique oh for all the love from jjongaholics! i can hear all the screams across the world. the fangirl & fanboys excitement! all that muscles... he's like HULK. WAHOOO! 
but can u believe how hot BOTH our couple is? yura and jong... man the kids if they ever get one those genes!! 

and did u guys see jong's expressive acting? it's so natural & comical, matches exactly to the role he plays. he's such a cute dare devil. yikes! as if i thought my heart was already captured by jjongah, boy am i mistaken. he even pinched and pecked the main actress so naturally T_T happy and sad cry face lol. and he did stunts! jumping from rooftop to rooftop all those action moves. 
IM EXCITED! :D ======================================Press conference TODAY?! 150401credits: Yulove ‏@loveJjongah  & ชอบผู้หญิงตลก ‏@nE7_LOL  2mCBeOFFEUsAAUg5J.jpg

CBeOHw7UMAANOwG.jpg

JJONGAH STILL LIVESSSSS :x :x - love how yura's name is on the article title for JONG's movie even AFTER WGM. :) ppl just can't get enough. credits ชอบผู้หญิงตลก ‏@nE7_LOL  2mCBemxPKUkAAB_jq.jpg

while browsing on FB I saw this picture on one of our JjongAh Couple FB page & I find it so cute ... have a great day everyone.  and oh, @Grimm_Jagg ... that was AWESOME.  Seeing Jjong's abs make me wanna exercise hahaha =))  =))  =))  =))  =))
cr. to 悠閒夫婦YuHyun Couple : Hong Jong Hyun & Yura admin
?type=1&theater

** this is my 1st time to post with image,  I hope I am doing it right & did not violate any rules ... if so please let me know ... thank you. 

@Edy15 and @Grimm_Jagg thank u :x ur post killin me softly early in the morning (here in my country). And thank u all who post awesome gif because me myself is a 'low tech' ahjumma :D:)) Now i hope for uri ahyoungie to have movie project too,but her costar is one of jong buddies ;;) so when the premier out jong will attend and support AND i cant even imagine what going to happen when ahyoungie and F5 met *pd-nim PLEASE* *MAGIC THREAD* =D> :> Ps: hope jong movie will be DAEBAK!!!!

Lol jong pays no attention at all to his co-stars lol, I'm not saying he gives them the cold shoulder but it's different when he's around ahyoung Btw why the girl Is flat chested! How the heck did her boob look so big in that orange bikini lmao sorry it's just funny to me! Oh the power of a push-up lol

Gitakawaii said: Lol jong pays no attention at all to his co-stars lol, I'm not saying he gives them the cold shoulder but it's different when he's around ahyoung Btw why the girl Is flat chested! How the heck did her boob look so big in that orange bikini lmao sorry it's just funny to me! Oh the power of a push-up lol

@ pinky_me_stv I agree with u if Yura can't work with Jjong why not her bros in law aka Jjong's Bff. That would be hilarious knowing Jjong cant contain his jealousy Lol.. If that happens I wish it would be sung joon coz his age is closer to Jjong and Ahyoung..haha**evil laugh**

Good Morning~~
Ohmee~~ @prism1203 @Grimm_Jagg @Edy15 @Ohayyo okay you guys killing me, cocho abs, Jjong, action, hilarious movie, press con~~~ gaaaaaah *fanning myself* fyuuuuh~~~ gosh I can't wait to watch the movie seriously.... daebak it will be daebak....
thanks for the congratulatory messages, appreciate it~~ Edy15, yeah ikr, glad to have reached it while still following Jjongah~~ Anyway whatta night Thread hahaha wishing all Jjongaholics a beautiful day~~ lululala lululala~~

@uchita, I was also thinking what if Ahyoung is the one wearing bikini?! When Yura wearing the black sports bra and Jjong was flustered n shy during that time what more if Ahyoung wears bikini. Did she have pictures wearing bikini? Though for me, its ok if not coz seeing Yura in her dress during the cable awards is already too hot too handle..Lol

akira_shock said: @ pinky_me_stv I agree with u if Yura can't work with Jjong why not her bros in law aka Jjong's Bff. That would be hilarious knowing Jjong cant contain his jealousy Lol.. If that happens I wish it would be sung joon coz his age is closer to Jjong and Ahyoung..haha**evil laugh**