[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Its still early in the morning (in my country). N wooow, what happen with the mood in this thread :-/ .. 
As one of ahjumma in this thread n have experienced many circumstances n hardship in marriage life (coz im sure we are a big virtual fam, jjongaholic fam :x , so i can make an equality with that). Thats absolutely not fun if we just faced happy n beautifull things. Cos in that hardship, fight, n many other things that related with word SAD, we can learn more n find the most important thing n of course find what u will miss the most if u lost it. Jong n Ahyongee have teach us how its come n we all are the witness how they overcome those hardship. 
N i believe that everyone in this thread just wanna make this ship keep sailing smoothly. N every place have their own rule for us to keep in the track. N as a open n multi countries forum, soompi have specific rules to obey like @Grimm_Jagg n many other shippers here have ever said b4. N i think its not hard to followings all the rules with open minded n wide hearted. As in our house have their own rules especially for our kids to grown better, is the same for us. 
LOVE U ALL. LETS MAKE ALL THE HARDSHIP AS A LESSON OF LIFE TO MAKE US STRONGER...
>:D<

@Grimm_Jagg Youtube works now , it was fixed and instagram too don't worry keep updating   ;;)
OMG ALL SHIPPERS DIED , PERFECTION! , A GUY NEEDS TO RECOGNIZE ANOTHER GUY'S FITNESS LOL
YkIU3SC.gif

sNcQNAf.gif

wahh @Grimm_Jagg thank you for sharing the trailer.. finally we can hear or see jjong news not only in sunday.. hehe.. today is police family press con right? i hope we can see many picture and news from jjong.. and i wish jjong film will be box office.. congratulation jjong soebang.. i think in this month we can have many news from jjongah.. jjong movie premier, inkigayo, kpopstar 4, and ahyoungie in off to school.. i can't wait.. >:D<

Guest dragana

@Grimm_Jagg thanks for the trailer video. The movie looks awesome, action, romance and comedy, it will be a big HIT this year for sure. So happy for Jjong hope this movie will be a big turnaround for him with more offers for interesting well-rounded leading roles in the future.

@Edy15
BLESS YOU FOR THE GIF!!!!!
KYAAAAAAAH!!!!
Sorry, I haven't processed anything from the trailer yet. All I see is abs, sweat, oil, dirt. AAAAABS

I wonder what AhYoung's reaction will be. :))
EDIT:Wishing thread, let the movie be a big hit!!!
Fighting Hong JongHyun!! You've done well, you've improved!
Now, sleep time, really!!

@Edy15 and @Grimm_Jagg, u two are killing me softly with the abs show! I have my weakness with hot abs! But back to reality, SLAP SLAP myself, the movie seems funny and it should be a nice one. Anticipating .... for the abs  for the romcom movie!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I SCREAMING LIKE A RETARDDDDD!!

gomawong~ @Grimm_Jagg kkekekekeke hihihihihi can't wait to see the film.

at this part
KBpkwa.gif

remember this?

Kknzgn.gif

DELULU not delulu
well since WGM crew cuts a LOT of parts, maybe, just maybe that jjong did exactly like that with ahyongie when they were playing nurunji, remember that time ahyong was so upset after the rumor broke out? but, at night they became a lot more lovey dovey in the blink of an eye, hihihi, guess what happened before?

+++++ @Edy15 that gif! omo......khamsahamida~

@Edy15 omoo.. thank you for your awesome gif.. so this is the reason why he exercise so hard.. haha.. i am curious about ahyoungie expression when she watch this film.. hahaha.. maybe she will scream like me? ahyoungie.. i remind you girl.. hold him tight.. he is so perfect.. #sorryicancalmdownmyself.. #it'sbecauseyourgif.. X_X b-(

Will Ah Youngie be jealous of this , what if she see goes to the premier !? .Then reveal that he is your man pls 

rKnIFNp.gif yVG3zfl.gif

AND THIS JJONG DOING ACTION???MR. AND MRS. HONG MOVIE PLSYvsQBXK.gif

DELULU 8-}

Guest Fatih07

Good morning!! I wake up from being silent lurker Ohh what's happen here?? Why so serious? All i know girls just wanna have fun! \:D/ <:-P @"ExcuseMe UrPardon" pleaseee dont go!! I always love your hillarious comment :((

Ohmygoddddd!!!! It's gonna be amazing film kyaaaaa i'm dying in happiness. Jjong is da*n hotttt, too handsome eottokhae 8-> Can't wait to watch it, just tell me if it is out in youtube hehe. Hotness overload Jjong!!! If the girl is yura, then i will fly to the heaven(?)

HI EVERYONE! Hello new home! :-h GOODNESS GRACIOUS! That trailer just got me going ajsjkcskkdhskklhg!!!!?!?!!! HONG JONGHYUN!!! :-t I was not ready for that hot bod! Hahahaha! I am so excited for him! From what I've seen in the trailer, he's improved a lot! I can see some depth in his eyes now! I am so proud. He has really loosened up and let his guard down when it comes to expressing himself. It definitely reflects in the way he acts now basing from the MV and the trailer! Let us all hope and pray that this movie will be a hit and become his biggest acting break yet, opening more doors for him as an actor! I'm also so looking forward to see what Ahyoung has in store for us in her new school show! And it seems like Girl's Day is getting closer to making a comeback!!! I can't wait to see their next concept! They're gonna slaaay! Terribly missing them as JJONGAH but seeing how both are about to present us great things as Hong Jonghyun and Kim Yura is also so exciting! Keep moving forward my lovely two! \m/

Guest prism2103

Hi @ExcuseMe UrPardon, I know you are frustrated that some members have voiced their concerns about your posts. True, everyone has the right to speech but in consideration for the many who do not feel the same sentiments as you do, please be mindful of this public forum. So far I am thankful most have spoken out of good intention. Why emphasize no vulgarity when no one has used profanity? No one is attacking, or lecturing. Fans of jjongah know how they've struggled with the public's accepted "skinship" but never the love they share. Aggressiveness is far beyond their character! You have asked those who disagree to reflect. Likewise please reflect or at least listen to the reasons why some members are uncomfortable with your posts. Our peaceful and kind nature is one of things I value most in our jjongaholic ship.  Age does not equate to maturity. You have shared that you are a mother and an adult. Still, I hope you will be considerate to the young and old alike, all those who are uncomfortable with the contrastive things you have said. I'm not a teenager, but you know some teenagers can be more maturer than you think! let's not be prejudice.   
I am glad you appreciate jjongah, and thank you for posting the translation for yura's MNET cut.You have definitely been an enthusiast shipper, and it would be regrettable for ANY shipper to be disheartened. Since you have been with us for a lengthy period I am sure you have witnessed how members act out of love, even in rebuke. 
I know you are angry, but I sincerely hope you will come back with a peaceful heart and respect others, why members and moderators have shown their concern.
Peace and love!  
ps. Might I suggest next time if members are uncomfortable with wording you could use:bosom instead of boobschemistry instead of sexpassion instead of aggression excitement instead of orgasmskinship or playful legs instead of rubbing thighs 
d'aww thanks @Jernz ive made them one size bigger just for u ;) lol