[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

class="yt watch-title-container"Thank You For The Translation
class="yt watch-title-container"Yura interview @ 발칙한 인터뷰 4가지 쇼 시즌2 E12 150331 HDTV class="o-Bd"credit to Hyojung Lee

photo.jpg

Hyojung Lee

Holla~~~
1AM here now and I'm doing Jjongah's thingy, kkkkk~~~ hope I can wake up all fresh tomorrow for work~~~ kkkkk^^here's a video for my lovely Jjongaholics, not fmv just a short video of Jjongah~~ Ohme~~ hope you enjoy it~~

good night~~ going to bed now~~
ps : better to watch it in HD~^^

Guest mmj_leong

@"ExcuseMe UrPardon" thanks for sharing the translation :) Thank you Hyojung Lee that work for the translation :) I feel bad for the idols...Their life really hard... I want to cry when Minah said she only sleep 2-3 hrs..her whole body is in pain..even sad when Amber said this is idols life.. :(( :(( GsD must take good care of yourself & will support you all!! Hwaiting!! Jjong seobang you too must be healthy & work hard Hwaiting!! JjongAh hwaiting!!!

@tituyphing haha OHME! ~
Love the vid! What does Ohme mean? Is it like "oh my gosh?"
hehehe, they are adorable!
Oh and congratulations on your new LEGEND status! yaaaay!
>:D< <:-P

@ExcuseMe UrPardon I love that you are so passionate about JjongAh! :D
But your post is slightly uncomfortable to read. Although I'm a very free spirit and have no problems with being open, I still have to remind you that we have minors in this thread. I don't think "rubbing", "boobs", "thighs" and "bra joint" are words that should be used together in a post that has a serious (and erotic) undertone to it, especially not in an open thread like this. At least put a warning or use the spoiler tag next time for those who are much, much younger than us :)
Yes, we have made some perverted jokes, but those were mild jokes and could easily be skipped (and we often put a reminder for minors that these were jokes, they could skip them if they are too young.)

I'm all for "freedom of speech" but Soompi is an open forum, and we should respect and be thoughtful of other people when we write a post that everyone can read. :)

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

@daloula

Thanks for sending out the message again, But still the choice is infront of the readers perceptions....Who Do Not Click To The Spoiler when they already chose to read all written in this thread.....The Fact is We should be open minded....Again I emphasize, No Vulgarity should be written here....

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

@Cali07
Thank you for reading my post and hope every word written would not offend you as a readers here in this thread....

We are all adult, and teenage will grow to be an adult too.....I hope Teenagers here who login in this thread learned the actual fact being the supporters of Jjongah instead of only picking words which they ought to know more on how to use it....sometime to write a particular word will take up more than a sentences to describe....

@ExcuseMe UrPardon
I don't even know where to start. :)

Like I said, I'm a very open person, and I

personally don't have problems with your post. What I see is that your choice of words can be uncomfortable for some minors (those who are 16 years or much younger, yes.. there are many who are that young in here) and some conservative persons (you have used more provocative words in the past, for example "orgasm") .
I am not a mother myself, but I am sure that as adults, we cannot control what the young ones are reading. However, by giving them a warning that the content is not suitable for children (because that's what they are - children), we can make them choose to continue to read or not. Yes, we are in 2015 and I am sure that kids know about the words that you are using, but reading them so suddenly like that will catch them off guard. It's better to say "Hey, listen.. I'm going to write a post that will contain some words that might not be suitable for children or conservative people. You have been warned. To read or not to read, is entirely up to you."
You can't guarantee that they will NOT read it by doing this, but you have done your job already - warning them and given them a choice.

WGM is a show everyone can watch, and as far as I know, this show has never used "boobs rubbing or thighs rubbing.." Correct me if I'm wrong though. The language of love can be simple, classy and tasteful, and I know that you want to write and describe the interaction between JjongAh. They did have a great chemistry and sometimes you could feel the sexual tension between them. I would've loved if we could openly talk about it, but with a more suitable approach so everyone can join the discussion.

If we want to talk about sexuality and the attraction of the opposite sex straight out, then we can move over to "The real world (20+only)" section here in Soompi. This place is not meant to be used like that.

I hope you understand that this is not an attack on you whatsoever. You have been one of the oldest members here in this thread and I really respect you for your passion and support for JjongAh. I hope you understand my post and my intention. I humbly ask you to understand that this thread has a lot of different people from different background. Please PM me if you want to talk about this. I think we should end the topic here, at least in this thread :)

Just to be clear here. I am NOT saying that you shouldn't write the words that you used. You are free to write whatever you want, but just remember that there are children and conservative people who visit this thread too. Give them a warning next time. I don't think you understood my post since you said that I limit the way people express in this thread.. but oh well.... nothing more I can say to make you understand me. You don't have to agree, but at least understand. I'm repeating myself, because you do not get what I want to say.

That's all I want to add to this topic. :)