[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Edy15 said:

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=695790

If Jjong was a woman he would date Sung Joon (I WOULD TOO JJONG!) 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjonghyun&no=44788&page=1 

AH YOUNGIE! YOU SAW THIS? PLZ TELL ME YOU HAD WI-FI  :))

Yura appeared today in Off to School, I couldn't watch it cause I wasn't home. Here are some captures in dcinside: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=girlsday&no=1493335&page=1

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=girlsday&no=1493371&page=1

an article about her appearance with some pictures: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201504212353117410

Guest zhab6002622

[150421 CAPS] Ah Young in #ImGoingToSchool
https://twitter.com/Love_likeyura/status/590532710206058496/photo/1

ENOUGH IS NOT ENOUGH!!!  MORE JJONGAH PLEASE!!!

I really hope SBS would take uri  Ah youngie as the new MC for inki and  create a radio show for them too!! 

Jjong complimented ah young that she can be a  good DJ coz she is very spontaneous . and here he goes ... I  WANTED TO BECOME  A DJ TOO COZ I CANT LET MY WOMAN DOING RADIO SHOWS ALONE. 

While when Jjong became an MC at INKI ,   ah youngie  started to  venture into live MC -ing as well in KPOP Star . 

Jjong proved his variety  and Ace  ability in running man and was invited again. he gave a good impression and his competitive spirit could land him again for another running man episode . Then uri Ah  youngie  landed in to  Off to School  and also showed a promising variety ability that made her the must-invited friend for the fan boy- kangnam...

wait ! did you see a pattern here ? its like both of them are practicing  and gaining experience for something that they might be doing together in he future ? wahahhahahahahh 

DJ YULJJING  (  yuljjong ) , DJ JJONGAH 
MC JONG HYUN MC YURA 
VARIETY COUPLE JJONGAH !!!

and what else : BEST COUPLE HONG JONG HYUN AND KIM AH YOUNG !!

hihihih  my delulu state of mind!!!

I pray that all their dreams will come true----- together ..forever . JJONGAH!!

a few pics  of todays jjongah shows !! 

JJONGAH SARANGHAE!!! 300 DAYS AND COUNTING !!!

its me bebang, always in delulu state of mind!! hihih

credit to sheng for jjongs photo .others are from my pc hihih

1429617019729_zpsa9dk8kpa.jpg

20150421_225326_zpsxt8lfqlh.jpg

20150421_225616_zpsg5gaahjy.jpg

Jjong call Yura tonight:

Ahyoung ah, cant you listen to me? I told you be careful and don't fall down...how can you dancing on the chair?? you will fall....how many time you want me to repeat?

but, u are so cute tho...when u come back from Italy, please dance for me...ONLY ME!!!

My delulu mode on!!

Hi all~~
my screencaps on Jjong's radio show this evening, warning : 16 images

PhotoGrid_1429618268883_zpsgvfeofsy.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617779232_zpsvzaksqrg.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617679214_zpsnhelwgre.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617654242_zpsfnvgooio.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617627346_zpsymow0pe6.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617573398_zps7krxzill.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617545612_zpsq2m2sfs5.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617377409_zps3qfmxstu.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617350571_zpsqnotsj9n.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617294423_zpsxirtxivu.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617263137_zpsepzsuh08.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617150080_zpslayo4pwq.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617111505_zpspdvpgyv9.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617078011_zps5wdlc02s.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617041883_zpsuavrlapz.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617011491_zpsm7yezife.jpg

just a brief recaps on Jjong's radio broadcast :- jjong likes to sing ballad song at karaoke room, he likes Park Hyo Shin- jjong choose Gary's song on RM because beside his throat wasn't in good condition, to the point if he just talk he would coughing. SHJ sang ballad so well too, he choose diff genre.- jjong's first inkigayo MC ceremony, he choose Some bec he thinks he need to sing bright/upbeat song, and also Soyu would helped him.- about F5, first KYK and LSH are friends, KYK and SJ at same management, Jjong and KWB are model friends but weren't so close, they became so close to each other because they met on White Chridtmas drama.- among F5, he would choose KYK to be introduced to his nuna, bec he is the most caring and treat woman so well- but Jjong would date Seongjun, if he were a girl, why? because SJ's fun and unique side would match him well.- jjong brought haerong today but not into the studio~~ haerong waited downstairs. - Jjong would love to try DJing (radio), he said he wants to comeback again
Okay Good Night everyone~~~ Have a nice night~~

Official cut from JTBC Youtube channel: (watch on their channel for increased views, who knows they might ask her back if she's super popular and JTBC is a popular cable channel amongst younger people)
Yura is tooo adorable!!! She's such a happy vitamin making people laugh...so infectious. Sure brightens up my day!!! :)

In that 2nd cut :)) :)) i am laughing loud suddenly watch ahyoung part (its 11pm in my country,everybody already sleep). Why is this girl always brightened the atmosphere. Everything she does always lovely and make people around her smiling/gigling. Indeed Happy Virus uri ahyoung~ah :D:))

Guest minaret

Thank You Thank You soooo much for the vids of Ahyoung today..she is soooo adorable.. Indeed a charmer.. Hidden gem! I miss her sooooo much. I have much respect for you Ahyoung for your great personality...oh my!

Thank you for Jjong updates too.. I hope there are kind people out there to translate more but i appreciate @tituyphing cliff note version..thank u

Just wondering whether GsD to europe coz of work or vacay? Or both? Coz unlikely if u r nearing to comeback you went for a vacation? Correct me if i'm wrong..hehehehehe

Oh Jjong the eyebags. Wat's up? Cant sleep well? Heeeee