[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Thank you for keeping this forum alive which means the JjongAh love is still burning~

Prepare yourselves, this will be a read :P And since it's also been a while since I last posted, it is kinda image heavy lol. ;)) ;))

DD24B527-44BD-42A6-AC73-579253CD5E98_zps
I'm happy that AY updated her IG and Jonghyun is REALLY BUSY with EVERYTHING eversince WGM finished. I'm pretty sure all of us noticed this with all the updates we have plus the movie advertisements are no joke too. I don't know how the practice for comeback is going for GsD but comebacks are HARDWORK. Spending endless hours to perfect their comeback song. Seeing AY's update today made me happy. Idk if this is for a solo magazine photoshoot, or a group photoshoot, or for the comeback? I have no idea. Unless somebody can enlighten me? ;)) Either way, I'm happy it's overseas. I mean, if they're preparing for the comeback, they must be TIRED of the practice room already. Don't you think? Different environment, different people, away from the PRESSURE of their next comeback. AY needs this, and look how beautiful she is?!

9665A298-A957-4C84-831D-2E6465062CCF_zps

8A2BF223-49B1-4A63-B5D8-C63F5B5C5AE6_zps

JH's running man appearance.. He never fails. He always gives his best. But, unlike his first appearance (which was just months ago) it seemed like he was more comfortable. He needs to be more exposed to be more comfortable in variety shows like this. Even AY knows he is a person who seemed cold but actually very bright and warm! So, this is an opportunity to add more fans to support him in his career.

I know all of us are feeling happy about both of their careers right now. And, even after months after their WGM.. Their names are still linked. The power of the chemistry is undeniable and unforgettable.

E47B4430-845C-45AA-943E-A52ED092D20F_zps

I am just happy how big AY's effect to JH. He shined even brighter now. He's now comfortable showing his big smiles and grins to everyone and in front of the camera. I don't know what are the other changes JH experienced bcos of AY's influence and sincerity to make him better but whatever we're seeing right now is more than enough for me. And as what people say, a relationship should help you to grow and be a better version of you. Whatever their relationship is right now (But I swear I am crossing my fingers and wishing upon a star that they are together as a couple!! :)) :D ) , I am happy as a shipper and as a fan of both that right now, they are shining brightly for everyone.

71678B6A-8E3E-46F8-9942-96C63FD372C7_zps

ADA33B45-ECCA-4E5A-AF55-7F6CA62F71B4_zps

084E4B1C-94BD-46F8-89BF-7A1507BF0904_zps

I wish daebak for the movie, comeback, and their careers!

DISCLAIMER: All photos used belongs to its respective owners. I do not take credit for any of it. Thank you for these wonderful photos btw :)

Guest lin_lynz

watching running man, its nice to see jjong husband and the other robot husband (ooops, sorry..) getting along well.. hehe..

and that run (the one where he's chasing the last red guy) was so cool...
also i guessed right just by looking on his hand while he wore that mascot head and playing with the stuff toy.. :) hahaha... omg im so in love hahaha

and uri ahyoungie! she's such a beauty with her new hair color...
waiting for their comeback... hope they slay the charts... and more song lines for her :)

Guest xxxchocopie31

Yura is in Italy while Sojin-unnie is in Paris.

A fan tweeted this."Let's just trust Yura that she is in Italy and not dumb enough (like me) to think italy is in paris." LOL cr.@maerongdaisy

HAHAHA!

Judging from her post in instagram yura is maybe in Rome near the Tiber but I could be wrong since I've been there only once but she's definitely not in Paris :)

Edit I'm having doubts about it being Roma :) Italians said that it was venezia

Guest bbblyzu3

yeayyy yura update her IG today :x  and she's currently in ITALY??? any Italian Jjongaholic here?? you guys should try stalk her hehehe just kidding.
hmmm wonder why she's in Italy while Sojin is in Paris :-? and minah & hyeri are MIA  ..so curious is it for GsD comeback photoshoot?
thank you everyone for the updates
:-*

I Wonder what they're doing in Europe. I'm really curious. Are they filming their mv? Are they having a pictorial? Are Minah and Hyeri going to other countries in Europe?

edit: I heard a rumor that Hyeri joined Sojin in Paris

Guest rant567

Thank you for the latest update from Ahyoung's instagram. It looks like they are having a vacation? they look so relax... If they are really in vacation, I hope they have a nice rest before their comeback :)

Guest prism2103

@zhab6002622 thx for sharing the semir pics. it looks very much like a cut & paste job but promoting besides kim soo hyun?!!?!?! that's crazy! & wow to allow gsd the luxury to travel/work is wonderful! if it is for their comeback, it's going to an amazing one. i mean ur at least visiting 3 countries (minah recently went to japan to promote her solo album, sojin in paris (jelly! where all the romance is) & yura went to italy (where the dog poop greeted HAHA, btw i hope she eats gelato there, absolutely divine). @YuMi thx for sharing jong's solo cut. so sbsnow twitter posted ONLY jong's additional cut... u know that says something. heh shows how sbs recognizes jong's star power & intl fanbase YEYEA. 
looking at yura's instagram, it's obvious she's devoted it to her fans (& perhaps her little stalker jong) & likewise w jong it's obvious his instagram is a fangift. thus, im very pleased they both still haven't followed each other. :3 pit-a-pat feels. & remember how jong had asked yura for the selca pics in yura's phone (last ep which was barely heard, b/c of the overlapping background music) & seeing how happy jong is. gives me a mother's smile. 
within less then 24 hrs, jong has alrdy become the maknae (which he is) but has alrdy made the whole runningman crew & guests feel like jong's their little precious dongsaeng. I don't think there are many cases where guests come out & ALL of the runningman guests call them blah blah-unnie. we hear how jong's referred as jonghyunnie so many times. & its so cute! i guess i shouldnt be surprised but i am. maybe affected by his cool & collected image, i can now see how much hyung aegyo he does. & imagine the big hyungs now see their jonghyunnie w a little girlfriend :3 i bet they are mighty proud. jonghyunnie really gives u the feels to protect this boy. who knew he found someone who needed him to protect? i now see why jong's past gfs have always been either noonas or same aged girls. jonghyunnie gives u this motherly instinct.
it's like seeing ur little puppy boy, grow into a kid and now he's find a cuter and sweeter bunny whom he cherishes so much. the feels. mama hong must be mighty proud and jelly that her boy has finally found the one. but even tho she's jelly she probably loves yura immensely for finding her little boy back. the boy who's been always kind, fun, and sweet. 
tomrw we get to feast our eyes on yura WOOOOOOHOOOOOO. i hope this ep get's better than the last. seriously need a variety show exclusively for gsd. man it would be a hit, just to see them go crazy in their day to day lives, and how those sillybees become when together 8-> a girl can wish rite?  

Guest prism2103

why is that girl so beautiful? T_T happy sob. can't take my eyes of you~  (sorry i had to cheese) unfortunately no one knew @tabibimbap the girls have gone ninja incognito. so it must be either vaca or EXCITING COMEBACK! 
ENGLISH SUBS ARE OUT! jong ep243 runningman FULLhttp://dramafire.com/running-man-episode-243-2/
they introduced jong as "dangerously attractive guy" omo SWOON.