[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest luciamisae

.hey chinggu, have you see this?

--------------------------------------------------------------
class="content-title" “Winter Sonata” Writers and Director Reunite to Make Sequel ilmare42 April 13, 2015 1

Three masterminds behind the hugely popular drama “Winter Sonata” are reuniting to create a sequel.

“Winter Sonata” was first aired on KBS in 2002, and is one of Korea’s most successful dramas overseas, particularly in Japan. It is often credited with launching the Korean Wave in many parts of Asia.

Pan Entertainment, the production company that created “Winter Sonata,” officially announced on April 14 that a sequel is currently in the works. The “Winter Sonata” writing team of Yoon Eun Kyung and Kim Eun Hee are working again with director Yoon Seok Ho to recreate the magic of the first series.

The president of Pan Entertainment says, “We’ve been formulating a sequel for a long time. We had a tentative agreement that we’d make a sequel after ten years had passed since the first show was aired, and it seems like it’s time now.”

He says they plan to include as many of the members of the original show’s production team in the making of the sequel as possible.

They are currently still in the planning stages and are preparing the new show’s storyline, which is expected to be revealed next month.

No actors have been cast yet.

Are you excited to see what this team comes up with next?

Source (soompi)

-------------------------------------------------

A PERFECT ROLE TO URI COUPLE, EH? if i know the producer i will tell him to watch jjongAh at Nami Island................................

I"M WITH YOUUUUUUUU. Absolutely Agree..... =D>

Guest dhardjakusumah

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Winter Sonata” Writers and Director Reunite to Make Sequelilmare42 April 13, 2015
found that out on Soompi.......pls cast uri couple to be the lead actor and actress of winter sonata sequel.......*greedy jjongah shipper....
1.Ahyoungi to replace Kwanghee on Inkigayo2.HJH and KAY to be the main actor and actress on winter sonata...kkkkkk.... the director should see our couple 39-40 eps when they were at Nami Island...uri talented Jjong director and Ah Young deserve to appear on his drama...

Lets help them to cast the role :D:))

Maybe we can send some 'signal' to the president~nim of pan entertainment,the writers~nim and the director~nim about how good uri couple if they paired to be on the next winter sonata project :D:D:D

Hahahah I know how u feel @tituyphing Oh! Jjong please no heart shape while promoting okay??? (It's okay if that heart shape goes to fans and AY) Hahaha just saying!

I hope there's a fancam in Jjong's movie promo event! Anticipating the questions they will to ask Jjong... You know... Kekekeke...

@Edy15 shiiii... I was looking on that video a while ago! Jjong's Face expressions in your first gif means he likes it while the second gif... Too much for him that he can't go beyond what they want him to feel! Hahaha Aigooo! What am I talking about? :-SS

@luciamisae @miss_ara @pinky_me_stv but i bet if they were the next main cast, it wont be a melodrama but a rom-com hahahhaa LOL =)) =)) =)) =))
and all the scene on Nami Island are also there, that would be funny! hihihi, oh i miss them so much, okay so today is hong soebang pres conf and ahyongie off to school, can't wait to see.

PS:
is it weird to me even their stint in wgm is already over, but everytime i'm seeing them in public event, i still automatically see their ring finger and hoping they still wearing it....................... sigh =((

IlYq2qZ.gif

This was Jjong being teased about Ah Young

vs

KEGBzEE.gif

Aigoo

I hate comparisons but Jjong is way to honest with his expressions and actions.

Now, on topic who wouldn't want a scene kiss between them, and the ups and downs of the relationship inside the drama, be it Winter Sonata or any other project, I want to see them together!, the problem is their schedules, after HJH finishes his promoting, Ah Young will be really busy until the end of the year so who knows.

@pinky_me_stv I really wanted to see Jjong's expression, there is "something" "something", which  he can't ever hide, also his smile whenever Ah Young is mentioned
:)>-

Guest ShinSangHwa

@Edy15...you right.
For what i saw....the expression for both event really different...Jong is Jong...the sigh were to obvious..  
Kim Ah Young-shi please take care of the Obvious-Jong...haha

Guest mmj_leong

Today is JjongAh day! Oh yeah! Can't wait uri love bird busy now a days with their individual work. Jjong is obviously different when being teased. Love being teased when is Ahyong but stress being teased when is other female co-star haha! Jinjia! =))

So happy to hear about the news winter sonata crew reunite to make sequel! Daebak! Pray for uri couple to get the role as lead actors♡♡

wooow.. winter sonata? aiigoo.. can our jjongah be lead role to winter sonata? please... please..

they already have remake from winter sonata Scene in wgm.. so pd nim.. you don't have to cast another artist or actor to be your lead role.. just watch wgm episode 39-40,, you can see their chemistry together and.. another reason why you must choose them.. cause they have a big fans.. their international fans will watch your drama.. jaebal.. #praysohard [-O<

Guest amiphan0204

YES YES. Plz cast uir couple to be leading roles in Winter sonata. and to make it special & different from the original, the end can change in to Drunken Jjongah. How is it guys ??? It will be a big hit  :)) =))

@Edy15 kyaaaa.....komawong (AYie style :D ) for make my wish come true :x

See....its sooooo different right na chua 8->

Of course,,like AYie said that jong oppa is very honest man,all sesange arayo for sure that he is VERY Honest man ;;):D

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1513558.htm
It seems like Jjong's event will be streamed through Afreeca tv .
Lets work and try to find it later chingus
@newbie001 
http://www.afreeca.com/ 

We can find it here later , 
Also they are bringing gifts for Black Day
Black Day is  a day for singles, of course we know Jjong wont celebrate it cuz he received gifts and he is also taken

8541263gif.gif
@tituyphing thanks like always for helping me and going fbi , #learnkorean #shiper'sgoals  Edit the link for the stream will be provided later by widmay 

Guest terryramos25

hi, this is my first comment in this thread.. ilove jjongah couple to.. keke.. about the winter sonata.. maybe they already watched the nami island episode of our couple thats why they suddenly want to make a sequel of winter sonata.. hehe.. just a thought.. keke

Guest bbblyzu3

if they can't be the lead role how about cast them as the 2nd lead cp in Winter sonata ;;):) pdnim what say you? hehehe