[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@tituyphing .. thanks for scedule update ..
:-*

woooa JJong meet mr . park myungsoo . he is famous with his sharp tongue .. must be interesting and anticipate it .. jjong please be prepare and take care ..
;)) ;)) :)>-

Guest mmj_leong

All the while I don't worry or doubt uri couple will contact each other or not because I BELIEVE THEY WILL!! No doubts at all :) Ahyongie is Jjong only partner to work with for 9 months AS HIS WIFE on screen! ONE & ONLY! At lease for now... I can't tell for future project.. will he accept another similar show to have someone else as his wife again? I doubt... haha! Coz Ahyongie is the only one for him now ♡

There's a lot of things uri JjongAh do for the 1st time together so is definitely memorable. Jjong also visited Ahyong parents and I'm sure this is the 1st time for him as well. So don't worry guys Jjong is a person who appreciate friendship & to people who he loves & also who help him a lot. I believe uri couple DEFINITELY is very close relationship & it will last forever :)

it's summer here in the Philippines ... & in order for this Ahjumma to have a longer view of this image, I need to turn on my AC ...
11150589_986696238008218_647149861460475

WheeeeeeW ... indeed HE is sooooOOoooo HOT HOT HOT  ... no wonder our AhYoung can't resist touching his arms ... hihihihi 
;;)
;;)

have a great week everyone!!!

cr. to the owner of the picture & to the admin of the FB JjongAh page.

mmj_leong said: All the while I don't worry or doubt uri couple will contact each other or not because I BELIEVE THEY WILL!! No doubts at all :) Ahyongie is Jjong only partner to work with for 9 months AS HIS WIFE on screen! ONE & ONLY! At lease for now... I can't tell for future project.. will he accept another similar show to have someone else as his wife again? I doubt... haha! Coz Ahyongie is the only one for him now ♡
There's a lot of things uri JjongAh do for the 1st time together so is definitely memorable. Jjong also visited Ahyong parents and I'm sure this is the 1st time for him as well. So don't worry guys Jjong is a person who appreciate friendship & to people who he loves & also who help him a lot. I believe uri couple DEFINITELY is very close relationship & it will last forever :)

Guest ShinSangHwa

Today in bad mood but watching back all Jjongah episod, FMV and etc. They like energy booster to me...hahaha...I really love them....I going with the flow...What will happen to both of them in the future...i will support both of them....

pinky_me_stv said: Sometimes i feel it too..we are lacking news about ahyoung..but when im think about it again,its because their (gsd) comeback. They will be busy preparing that. Its not easy to memorize a song plus a choreography for stage performance. Or maybe the job offered cannot fit their schedule (they are 4 people and has 4 different individual activities).
So lets be patience till their comeback,we will see ahyoungie A LOT :x :x ;)

junnah said: it's summer here in the Philippines ... & in order for this Ahjumma to have a longer view of this image, I need to turn on my AC ...

WheeeeeeW ... indeed HE is sooooOOoooo HOT HOT HOT  ... no wonder our AhYoung can't resist to touch his arms ... hihihihi 
;;)
;;)

have a great week everyone!!!

cr. to the owner of the picture & to the admin of the FB JjongAh page.

and tomorrow will be jjongah's update days again for us. Jjong will attend School Attack at CAU R & D Center in Seoul Campus 3rd Floor Auditorium, April 14, 5PM, and after that we wil see yura in off to school....

Early meeting/briefing in SBS building with Inkigayo PD, HJH, Yura and KYJ.

PD: Okay, we have decided that Yura will be next MC replacing Kwanghee. Since so many fans wishes for Yura and she has proved her skill in KPop Star. Congrats Yura, i hope you three could match well during the show. But i have some question for you both *pointing HJH and Yura.... are you dating for real?

Yura: noooo

HJH: yess *embrace

PD: *confused...okay, for whatever your relationship, i hope you two could be professional on stage, could you?

Yura: of course i will

HJH: no i can't

PD: *more confused.. HJH, why?

HJH: its not because i don't like Ahyoung...hmm...i mean Yura being my partner as MC, of course i am the happiest MC in Korea being paired with my girl. I wonder I couldn't stop smiling and laughing every time she make a joke or someone tease us.

PD: oh that the problem. No need to worry, the more you laugh and smile will be better for our program. As long as you keep read the right line for your part.

Yura: Oppa.. you are so honest.. i am afraid will make a mistake for us..

HJH: no no no Ahyoung, i am so happy right now.. lets do our best for this show and our fans.

KJY: helllllloooo every body.. I am hereeeee... I am still alive helllooo.. can some one tell me where should I stand? Jonghyun will be in center right?

- the end -

Please don't read this too serious, may our wish granted by SBS and lets do our best for them.. and please forgive my delulu

>:D<

@ khairunni unnie . you so hilarious ..
:)) :)) =D>

right now i feel so sleepy .. many things i need to do but i feel lazy .. monday syndrome
:D  :D

but reading your post makes me totally awake ..
:))

charanda unnie charandaa .. ( kevin mode on )

This picture really really need to be shared~~~ super handsome Mr. Jonghyun... Aaaagh I just can't  =P~ #:-S X_X 8-> ^:)^ :-*

I need to post this in super HD. Really really handsome. #hongjonghyun #홍종현 #yura #유라 Cr as watermark

A photo posted by theresia phing 이은림~ (@tituy_me) on Apr 13, 2015 at 12:55am PDT

cr as watermarked

miss @khairunni I feel bad for Yoojung~~ LOL "helloooo everybody" kkkkkk~~~ can't help but imagine that to be real. Thank you so much~~

Guest luciamisae

@tituyphing : do you hane information when HJH movie will be released out of korea, because i want to watch his movie ( "family clash", and specially "alice") thank you