[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

pinky_me_stv said: @leehyo77 isnt it inkigayo aired first and then kpop star next? And both live show right? So theres no way if ahyoung gave the gift through minah/her manager right? Im sorry if im wrong :x
That fans is smart,he/she gave it to ahyoung,so they can meet later. If he/she gave it to jong, then probably jong will ask minah to give it to ahyoung #ohmy #deluluback sorry if im wrong.

Guest Rainylou

I thinks is not jjong to give to yura directly, but jjong already calling yura to telling about that give, hihihi.. maybe via manager, but really fast 1day after, jjong really respect for jjongah fans.. But,When i see the give in the yura car, like i saw the 2 gives. Fans give the present for jjong 1 n for yura 1 right? Looks like the 2 both for jjong n yura now on yura car.. Why??? Please check it again chingu..

Jiminie said: I dont want uri Ahyoungie to be new MC of SBS bcs I love the way Jjongie always calls her " Ahyoung " " Ahyoungie " " Kim Ahyoung sshi ", and if she becomes MC beside him, he will have to call her just  " Yura sshi "...
:| But I want to see our couple stands by side together, I miss them as couple so much  ~X( So... vote done  ~X( ~X( ~X( And, anyone think like me? SBS hasn't announced fix new MC for replacing Kwang Hee oppa , and our Ahyoungie in last Kpop star in this week. So maybe...  :P

(geez i'm inside the box again hehehe????) if our dream and wish that  Ahyoungie will be an Inkigayo emcee, will it really be a "grave sin" if Jjong will call her "AhYoung" instead of "Yura"??? (sorry as i don't really understand K ent protocols)...
it's a few minutes before midnight, and i'm still awake...aigoo,  i promised myself to have a healthier lifestyle (you know have at least 8 hours sleep..) but cant help myself...found myself re watching their wgm eps as well as fmv's....
thank you for all the updates...you all make this ahjumma's life happy 

Guest maulida88

yura husbands  =))its must be interesting if they talk about yura, but i guess impossible since jjongah no longer appear at wgm.

21602_900.gif

excited for next week... off to school and rm ;)thank you for all the updates fellow shipper :x

@maulida88 yura's husband in love and war is known for his robot acting (he's even acting in parody versions of known dramas) so everytime he goes on a variety show they bring up the famous line he said to yura when they first met in the drama ("maani nolegeo, kwenshanayo?"- he even said this line in an add) so I won't be surprised if they at least bring up this line and since jjong saw this drama he will probably end up having a good laugh.

Oh...mian :D which fans gift that we are talking about? I thought is the gift that yura received from jjongah fans (twitter fans) not the one that jong had,the Tom and Jerry gift. Im confused :)) because they had each @-) what i mean is what jong received probably he ask minah/manager~nim to give it to ahyoung, but what ahyoung received,,,,,who knows right? :)) :))

Am i wrong again? Please correct me if im wrong :x

whiiyyee? what's wrong with soompi? I can't edit/make a signature? and when I post something my recent signature was not there :-O :-/ :-/ 

10407271_10204025161098738_5690615468377
*I made this one for my new signature*..
:(:(:(( :((
:((

YuMi said:

whiiyyee? what's wrong with soompi? I can't edit/make a signature? and when I post something my recent signature was not there :-O :-/ :-/ 

10407271_10204025161098738_5690615468377

did it write

You don't have permission to use a signature.

Guest zhab6002622

A special issue of Hong JongHyun for #AstaTv May Issue 
aDzR39l.jpg

7RjPTSo.jpg

vqxDDLg.jpg

cr: astatvstyle IG

EDIT:Another May magazine issue featuring Jjong!!! Total of four magazines for the month of May!. Now, money where are you??!! 

miss_ara said: YuMi said:

did it write
You don't have permission to use a signature.

@YuMi @lyn_erlina its same with me..yerobun please kindly give some help here..can u guys check if ur signature can change or add or not? if not we have to report this problem to moderator..@ebullient

note : i still cannot catch up about gift that u all mention..did i miss something important here? aigoo

ebullient said:

Congratulations on page 100, Jjongaholics!

On a different note, if those with the Jjongaholic status experience complications updating their signatures, let me know as soon as possible.

@miss_ara seems to have some issues when she tries to update her signature... so I hope that others do not experience the same problem.

guys please pay attention on this..i already report mine.. 2 days ago but i tho its was only me..but now looks like some of you have a same problem with me..so please let the moderator know..thanks..dear

@pinky_me, ok let's talk about the gift. sorry, I am in the mood to play logic/scenario in delululand (an excuse to put aside my work LOL)

1st gift-
Tom&Jerry; it's clear that Jjong the one who received it, at his fansign, yesterday, as the pict posted.
Whether Ahyoung has received it or not- we don't know, because no proofs such picture that Ahyoung received/hold it or that gift placed on GsD car.

2nd gift-
the gift that was shared today by @nhaninie at page 111, that clearly stated- 1 for "Yura", 1 for "Jonghyun" in hangul, written on each bag.
It confirmed Yura received it since there's a pict that gift in GsD car.
#Who received it directly from the fan? Don't know-since no pictures that show one of them receive it directly.
BUT, if we read the pict of fan letters which posted, it is written:
"To...Jonghyun. I am a JjongAh fan from Thailand. Today, I am happy to meet you. blablabla..." (to those who fluent in Korean, please cmiiw)
then we can say that, she/he gave the gifts to Jjong, since she/he met Jjong.
#When and where Jjong received it? Don't know either, since no pict. LOL
This give possibilities:
*The fan met Jjong at fansign yesterday. Then it means Jjong took the gifts HOME, and brought to inkigayo today, and give it to Ahyoung via Minah/her manager. (Well, I love this possibility, because it means Yura's gift stays overnight with Jjong, and he didn't forget to take it today for his baby girl, hohoho
;)) )
*The fan met Jjong at inkigayo today. Then it means Jjong immediately give Yura's via Minah/her manager when they met at inkigayo.
#More-when and where Ahyoung received it.
*There's little possibility of Jjong meeting Ahyoung today between Inkigayo and K-Pop Star since both shows are live (live show needs proooper preparation) and at different places.
But nothing impossible, they can meet If Jjong went to K-Pop Star location right after he finished Inkigayo. But wouldn't some fans or people there spot him?
*and here comes delulu, if-Jjong received it yesterday, and they already met yesterday after Jjong fansign for Jjong to share "Tom&Jerry gift" & "Thailand fan gift" :))

Ok, enough with scenarios above. The best thing to confirm it-ask the one who give it! LOL
But afterall, I am just happy that they received the gift. They received the love of their fans, and I hope it will make them happier and stronger to face this 'scary & hectic' world.

and now I am sleepy.
[-(

@casualclassycassava ok.....problem solved :D:))

Even if its delulu or real,i love your explanation,,chua :x :D

As long as uri couple fans still support them,if they (jong and ahyoung) cant make excuse to meet each other because of busy schedule ect,,lets us the one who make that excuse by giving them many gift to share ;;)

I want to make something too and give it to them,but i dont know where to send it.

Guest rant567

So Jjong is going to be in Running man with the actor that used to work with Ahyoung?  I am sure both of them will be teased about their respective work with Ahyoung and I cannot wait to see Jjong reaction or comment :)

Now that I think about it again, I am already feeling sorry for Jjong if Ahyoung is really being recruited for his mc-ing partner (and also for Jjong current mc lady because this girl will be standing between these two).  I am not implying that both could not be professional because I am sure they will. It is just that I am pretty sure if the job is landed for Ahyoung, Jjong will have the hardest weekends ever. I dont know how he will pull off his willingness to concentrate on the mc-ing while Ahyoung is next to her (and I am pretty sure pulling all the antics that will make him go crazy). But still, I am waiting for it to happen. I want to see both of them interact and laughing their heart out and being just beautiful on my screen. and of course just being so aware about each other present;). it will be the happiest weekend ever for me (the *evil smirk* :D) So I hope that our petition will work. Crossing my fingers for that to happen :)

on another note though, I am pretty curious about the new year's resolution that Jjong wrote (the one that they showed in the last scene of their last episode). Is there any translation for that? I only saw the chinese one and have not yet found the english one. Any body know where I can find the translation for that?

Just dropping by to say Thank u for pictures, vids and gif Jjongaholics! Next week will be Jjongah week... And I'm excited to watch the RM coz Jjong will be one of the guests and that J-walk singer/actor guy.. Sorry I forgot his name! Hahaha ah! I like Jjong's hair color.. Need to change my hair color like Ahyoung or Jjong! Lol! Back to my healing mode! =))

Gud morning jjongaholic :x .....

Here is the lasted from Marissa Jurilla on youtube to give us a mood booster in this Monday Morning..Happy work again....Jjongaholic Fighting.... >:D<

Jonghyun & Yura - Pray (My lovely Girl ost):

Note:

Seem last night there is a discussion bout jjongaholic gifts.

Since im the one who post first bout the first gift (Tom n Jerry) hahhaha... :D . Lets end the gift discussion here until someone confirm it n someday the truth came out whether from Jong n Ahyongee themselves or from the jjongaholic whose give them the gifts. (N be ready that the truth maybe never came out)...

Just two things that im sure. There are two gifts.

First the Tom N Jerry gift which handling to Jong in his FM (although no pic when Jong have it??, just a pic from a fans b4 give it to Jong i think).

2nd one are two goodiebags with Yura n HJH name in each bags wich handling to Ahyoungee in her last KPop Star mcing.

N maybe we never know if they will give eachother gifts by meet by themselves (eehmmm..it is the mooossttt jjongaholic wish right ;;) ). Or just sent it through their managers. N we dont know either that they will make a love call or love kakaotalk massage for say SOMETHING bout the gifts.

N again one thing that im sure. AT LEAST....They will never stop to thinking bout eachother coz jjongaholic keep give them jjongah things such as the gifts n pics tags to keep Jjongah flame alive. N the knews, kmedia, n kshow still related them as ex wgm couple post wgm.

Edit:
1. Although in deep in my heart, im afraid that those flame will gone someday....but hope not...[-O< )...mianhe for seems unsure n unsafe bout our couple. This past days like some other jjongaholic here i need see more interactions from them. As we dont know in what term of relationship they are now. But as they promised eachother b4 to give suppor n keep in contact n maybe have a meal together, why they can not act like other ordinary friends. Is it that hard?? Molla...nnnnn 4give this weak hearted ahjumma.m O:-)

2. I just read the discussion bout the gift or gifts in IG, since the one who confirm it IS NOT THE ONE WHO GIVE THE GIFT, n its just make unsolved discussion, like i said b4, lets just end the gift discussion here. n read again the underline words UP L-) "AT LEAST......."

:)>- ;))

Morning, I just found this. It seems the one who give the gift its the thai fans itself. But it's still a good news because they give that gifts under jjongah fans names, so both jjong and yura will know that jjongah fans still support them. http://instagram.com/p/1YVXUZDM1i/ image.jpg1_zpsqbcoljjg.jpg