[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest hihi_hehe

rant567 said: I just read article about Hyeri making an enormous impact on the product that she endorses. All the  products are selling like a hot cake. I think the same thing also happens to Yura and her growing popularity to the public right now. I am so happy for her. I hope, like what she has said, the jobs keep on coming more for her and girls day this year and many years to come.

I am still really curious about their instagram and why they do not follow each other. I mean, I do understand that for the shake of their love life in the entertainment industry, it's better if they keep it private and do not follow each other. You dont want people to start creating rumor about their relationship and create a scandal.

But I cannot help getting delulu and wondering if they know that some people like me will definitely get more curious about it. like, they themselves have stated that they will remain friends after the WGM stints ended. Naturally, you would expect them to act normal and interact normally like a friend does, including befriending each other in the sns. like come on, he himself is a friend with Nana, the girl that he has a rumor with, just to proof that they are nothing more or less than just a friend. if they want to proof to people that they are friends and in a good term now, isn't it normal to expect then that they will follow each other in instagram?

these two make me really wonder about the stage of their relationship now. I dont want to think too far and speculate that they are more than just friend right now. but they do not really help me to think that way because of this instagram thing. I refuse to believe that they are now a stranger even though that's one of the possible options. so the only possible option that is left for me is that they are really too close with each other and they are trying to hide that obvious fact from the public. that one or they are now just waiting and in pull and push relationship, waiting for either side to pull the str

:D

feel like a recovering jjongahlioic~~
at times i miss them so much wanting to see more and more of their interactions in real life.
and re watching over and over WGM.

please magic thread grant my wish to seeing yura-jonghyun interactions more please!!
whether it be an interview or even showing up at the same place !!

:-* :\">

Guest jan1022

Life's been crazily busy these days, I don't even have a chance to really think more than what I need to do at the moment.

But one of the things I make damn sure to do is read up on this thread, even if it's on the fly.

Done "liking" for our petition. Thank you @Grimm_Jagg for suggesting and posting the links. I love the fact that everything was done for us and all we had to do was click on a button, especially for non-Korean shippers.

Big shout-out to the rest of the shippers that keeps updating and entertaining us with their photos and gifs of our couple. The same appreciation goes to the shippers that takes the time to translate for us. I might not be actively posting as much but I'm really grateful for whatever little piece if info that people share.

So, if something needs voting, liking, or registering that supports Jjongah, point me to that direction and I'll try my very best to do so.

Thankyou for update chinggu.. our jjong so handsome today.. new hair cut and new hair colour? he look more fresh now.. he always have ahyoungie hair style.. uuhh yeeeah.. hihi..

I can't wait too see ahyoungie today.. what dress will she wear? sexy and glamour dress? btw whatever she wear she will look perfect in my eyes.. hehe.. oh.. i have done give like to the post at sbs.. i wish our dream come true.. ahyoungie will be new mc in inkigayo.. [-O<

Guest rant567

I would love to participate to the sbs petition but unfortunately for me, the page wont load no matter how hard I tried to refresh it. Anybody else having the same problem as I do? It's pretty weird for me because the last time I checked the internet connection is running quite well.

I am so sorry that I did not know how that last comment that I posted got deleted (that comment was not meant to be posted in the first place anyway. silly me for accidentally pushing the post comment button ><"). I tried to edit the post but it got deleted entirely. If you read it, I hope no body will find the post offensive :)

Thank you for the update about our couple. I cannot wait to see AHyoung. I miss her more than I miss Jjong. May be because Jjong has been on our timelines for almost everyday lately and I need more Ahyoung and her bright smile :)

Hope every have a nice weekend :)

Grimm_Jagg said: A little Let's Promote JjongAh Mission here!
As you all know the replacement MC for Inkigayo has yet to be announced. We still have a chance to have JjongAh reunited on the screen together again by letting SBS know we want Yura as the new MC. Yura is wrapping up as KPop Star MC tomorrow, and considering Inkigayo will have special MCs for tomorrow... Yes, we don't know if SBS have already decided on the new co-host for Jonghyun and YooJung but we can still try. 
On the Inkigayo message board a poster has recommended Yura as the replacement for KwangHee. Here is the link:Thank you for making this @karatekid08 

Nothing complicated. You can do this without registering on the SBS website. Of course if you want to comment then you have to register, registering involves your ID as well... If anyone is interested in creating an SBS account please PM me or @karatekid08.

We can work to make this happen. Even if Yura doesn't end up becoming the new MC then at least we have let people know that there are a lot of supporters for JjongAh and that we want them to work together.
The more supporters and likes we have for this,  the more attention JjongAh can get. Please help to spread this.
Thank you!

@MaryH u dont need to make acount just to klik like (love sign).When I use my tab those icon shown in the right top page, n when i use my phone it shown below page. I use phone now, so its hard to post the screanshoot here. Maybe others can help.

Nnn....Soooo happy to see beautifull Ahyoungee..soo lovely like always... :x

Guest kangchi13

MaryH said:Grimm_Jagg said: A little Let's Promote JjongAh Mission here!
As you all know the replacement MC for Inkigayo has yet to be announced. We still have a chance to have JjongAh reunited on the screen together again by letting SBS know we want Yura as the new MC. Yura is wrapping up as KPop Star MC tomorrow, and considering Inkigayo will have special MCs for tomorrow... Yes, we don't know if SBS have already decided on the new co-host for Jonghyun and YooJung but we can still try. 
On the Inkigayo message board a poster has recommended Yura as the replacement for KwangHee. Here is the link:Thank you for making this @karatekid08 

Nothing complicated. You can do this without registering on the SBS website. Of course if you want to comment then you have to register, registering involves your ID as well... If anyone is interested in creating an SBS account please PM me or @karatekid08.

We can work to make this happen. Even if Yura doesn't end up becoming the new MC then at least we have let people know that there are a lot of supporters for JjongAh and that we want them to work together.
The more supporters and likes we have for this,  the more attention JjongAh can get. Please help to spread this.
Thank you!

Guest Rhere Aji

When i see this pics, i'm crying. i love their friendship, i love girl's day  :-*

https://igcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11117147_908200195906774_1235577663_n.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCYMq5JW8AA72OJ.jpg
cr. as tagged

fellows, thank u so much for the updates  :) love u all  :x

rant567 said: I would love to participate to the sbs petition but unfortunately for me, the page wont load no matter how hard I tried to refresh it. Anybody else having the same problem as I do? It's pretty weird for me because the last time I checked the internet connection is running quite well.

I am so sorry that I did not know how that last comment that I posted got deleted (that comment was not meant to be posted in the first place anyway. silly me for accidentally pushing the post comment button ><"). I tried to edit the post but it got deleted entirely. If you read it, I hope no body will find the post offensive :)

Thank you for the update about our couple. I cannot wait to see AHyoung. I miss her more than I miss Jjong. May be because Jjong has been on our timelines for almost everyday lately and I need more Ahyoung and her bright smile :)

Hope every have a nice weekend :)