[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

MORNING ....... ALL SHIPPER'S  ON OUR NEW HOME ....Whose gonna make WELCOMING PARTY ?  Don't forget to invite our's JjongAh - soju -meat- sweet ..- ramen- .....all shipper's is invited right .... bring your own food kkk ..... <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest hyukee404

Whoaaaa! Finally the new thread!! :x It is so touching if I remember that this couple is not really on screen together again after leaving WGMBut we, as shippers, still getting along until now. And still waiting for other good days and good newsWhoaaa. After all happy&sad moments, storm&rainbow events, and all things we passed together...I am so glad seeing you all still here...Remember... we, as their shippers, fans, or lovers, should support them whatever happens, whatever other people say, whatever haters do.But, we, as humans, should remember that we cannot always happy, patient, and positive, then when there is something makes you feel bad or down (maybe in this thread or everything involve our couple), please wisely stop for awhile and comeback with good feeling. So, we will never fight or hate, each other here. Let's wisely&positively&patiently love themAnd being their shippersNo matter what >:D<

knock knock .. i m HOME .. our new HOME .. i dont know getting new HOME gonna be this touched .. O MY GOD in my happy morning this day gonna take a change to say thank you thank you thank and thank you to all of you who makes this thread so lovely and lively . lets continue with a bigger love and a bigger happiness in this new HOME .. Lets spazz and continue our support for our couple as a couple or individual .. it such amazing and honor to know and join this thread and meet a good . lovely and talented peoples here ..  THANK YOU GUYS AND LETS KEEP SPAZZ AND LOVING ..

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND SARANGHANDA
:-* :-* >:D< >:D< >:D<

Guest dina_stp_at_yahoo.com_stv

aaaaa...so this is the new home...
for the housewarming party, please flood it with jjongah's gifs and FMV