[Anime/Manga] Tokyo Ghoul

Guest snapmemaybe

Guest snapmemaybe

tokyo_ghoul_wallpaper_by_dobenvillaruz-d

Plot: 

Strange murders are happening in Tokyo. Due to liquid evidence at the scene, the police conclude the attacks are the acts of man-eating monsters, ghouls. College buddies Kaneki and Hide come up with the idea that ghouls are imitating humans so that's why they haven't ever seen one. Little did they know that their theory may very well be reality.

Volumes: 14 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=70001

Published by: Viz

Anime Episodes: Season 1: 12 + Season 2: 12

596863.jpg

522621.jpg

2Lz9TWf.jpg

Why is Tokyo Ghoul so sugoi

Who are your favorite characters? c:

• 1 month later...

TNX TO @ I WAS ABLE TO FIND THIS THREAD :)

FINISHED WATCHING THIS 3 DAYS AGO & I CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 3!

I STILL F****** HATE IT WHY THEY SHOULD KILL KANEKI'S BFF JUST SO SAD :tears::tears: JUSTICE PLEASE!! smiley-angry007.gif

KANEKI :wub: IS SOOOO HOT IN THAT WHITE HAIR THOUGH SO BADASSSS!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Toadie

There will be a season 3? I've been following/reading the manga. It's so much better.

My favorite character is kaneki and I'm loving him more on TOKYO GHOUL:RE. 

Not a lot of people like Tokyo Ghoul apparently......well, it is popular but not as much as Attack on Titan and what not. The plot twist is better shown or presented in the manga in my opinion.

• 1 year later...
Guest delightful

What? How come I've never thought of visiting the anime thread here at Soompi? I love Tokyo Ghoul! It has a great plot and I love all the characters. My favorite would be Kaneki, he is the definition of bad luck, the poor child! 

Anyone know when the next season is starting?

Archived