[Drama 2015] Scholar Who Walks the Night 밤을 걷는 선비

Guest yeohweping

Hello :)
What is the name of that beautiful place in ep. 3 where Yang-sun washes up by the creek and remember that Sung yeol kissed her under water ?   (I'm pretty sure I've seen it in another drama but I can't remember which one),  anyway, it's an amazing place I wish I could visit there.
Thank you :)

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the end of the year, and that brings about plenty of opportunities to vote for Lee Joon Gi, and Scholar.

Lets continue to do such a great job of it.

1.  Kdrama Stars

Lee Joon Gi is in 2nd sport right now. Scholar is in First sport.  Lets continue to support both drama and Lee Joon Gi

http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-k-drama-2015

2. KoreanDrama.org

Scholar is in position #2 now.   Lets vote

http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2015/

Please keep voting, both on KdramaStars and on KoreanDrama.org.
Both listed above.

'Scholar Who Walks The Night' Still Rules The Polls
I omitted the segment about Best Actress as it is not relevant to this thread.

Scholar Who Walks The Night

(Photo : MBC)

We're almost through the first week of our polls and one thing is sure. There are a lot of "Scholar Who Walks The Night" fans among our readers. Not only has the drama held the number one spot but Lee Jun Ki rated high in two of the other three categories. "Scholar Who Walks The Night" rated 39.22 percent of the vote for best drama today with "Producer" close behind at 38.77 percent. At this point it's really a contest between them as the next drama on the list, "Oh My Venus" snagged only 4.17 percent. Fourth and fifth place are held by the dramas "Girl Who Sees Smells" and "She Was Pretty."

Lee Jun Ki is also doing well in the Best Actor category. Kim Soo Hyun holds first place with 39.91 percent of the vote, but Lee Jun Ki provides competition with a 29.99 percent approval rating. One surprise development over the weekend is the rise of Yoo Ah In, who appears in "Six Flying Dragons," to third place. Yoo earned 8.25 percent of the vote.  So Ji Sub's performance in "Oh My Venus" rated 6.36 percent of the vote. Park Hyung Sik, who played the sweet chaebol in "High Society," rose to fifth place with 4 percent of the vote.

The Best Couple category also went to "Scholar Who Walks The Night" and the poll did not even include Lee Jun Ki and Lee Yu Bi, the drama's main couple. Lee Jun Ki and Kim So Eun, the original couple in the vampire drama, has earned an unbeatable 42.02 percent. So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah are in second place with 18.34 percent of the vote and Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum are in third place with 11.58 percent. Fourth place goes to Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung. And Park Hyung Sik and Lim Ji Yeon win fifth place.

Source

Lets vote for Scholar Who Walks the Night in the Year End Dramabeans poll.

Options

1.  Best Drama of 2015
2,  Favorite Historical Drama 2015
3.  Favorite Couple
4.  Alternate pairing
5. Favorite Character
6.  Favorite Villain
7.  Best Kiss
8,  Favorite Adaptation or Remake
9,  Favorite Drama with Paranormal elements
10.  Best Secret Identity
11. Best amnesia
12. Most Glorious mane of glory

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/12/2015-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hello chingus, how are you guys? it's been awhile hehehe.... I'm back to this thread and to soompi, because my oppa LJG is back in new drama Scarlet Heart Ryeo/ML. I have been missing him and been waiting for a year since his last drama with Yubi. I've missed them and still wishing for KiBI in real life LOL!!!

So yeah..he's like a drug, I need him always on my screen, now I am so looking forward for Mondays and Tuesdays LOL

the good thing with IU in SH, our JoonGi has great chemistry on screen with her, but because we all know IU already has a boyfriend, I can't really ship them 100% like him with Yubi in SWWTN hehehe. My daughter said IU is a bit like Yubi, and we both missed Yubi on our screen. Anyone knows what is Yubi's next project? 

Anyway, after a year I was just checking the thread, just to say hi to everyone and just today I read that SWWTN actually won several awards from MBC, LJG, LSH and LYB all 3 of them won an award. Congratulations :) LOL I know I'm a bit late :) 

Ok that's all for now, I hope everyone here will watch MLSHR and support our LJG! See you guys in MLSHR thread :) and continue our chats there.... Bye! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived