[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breaking: Girl’s Day’s Hyeri And Actor Ryu Jun Yeol Confirmed To Be Dating

Ryu-Jun-Yeol-Girls-Day-Hyeri.jpg
New celebrity couple alert!

On August 16, Ryu Jun Yeol’s agency C-JeS Entertainment confirmed the reports that the actor is dating Girl’s Day’s Hyeri and stated, “Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri recently progressed from being friends to a couple, and they are still in the early stages of their relationship. We apologize to the fans for these surprise dating reports.”

They continued to add, “We ask that people watch over them warmly as their relationship is still in the early stages. Thank you.”

See Also: Fans Look Back On Girl’s Day’s Hyeri And Ryu Jun Yeol’s Past Cute Moments After Dating News

DreamT Entertainment also confirmed the news and said, “We checked with Hyeri, and we can confirm that Hyeri and Ryu Jun Yeol are currently dating, progressing from being friends to being in a relationship. As their relationship is still quite new, we ask that people watch over them warmly.”

Reply-1988.jpg

Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri met on the set of 2015’s “Reply 1988” and became friends while working on the drama.

We wish all the best for the happy couple!

Source (1) (2)

SOURCE

[enter-talk] CRAZY, DID YOU SEE HYERI AND RYU JUNYEOL AT THE AWARDS CEREMONY BEFORE DISPATCH REVEALED THEM?

Posted on 6:15 AM by kei z

They're holding hands so naturally and look at how Hyeri hurriedly locks her arms with his ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
daebak
nBR60T0ImdgYC6Zbhu5IhHYHHJCKuaHU316WtL1eMwhwhSFXCMr6upOLoFpPBEeqrg8By-rXhFb_yGU8y_OYhumGbYS5K-mUH3c3O86SyawpE52SwpBP9TKyhYclSW1jmQ5_x8qexA=s0-d
post response:

[+292][-3]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.16 16:51 신고하기
Solid... The gif made my heart flutter

ㅇ |2017.08.16 16:54 신고하기
Acknowledged, this gif makes me think of Ahn Jaehyun and Goo Hyesunㅋㅋㅋㅋ They held hands out of habit and realized that it was a mistake so they locked arms

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.16 18:45 신고하기
Usually, when controversies about dating like that break, there are so many hate comments, but since they matched so well in their drama and a lot of people were supporting them, it actually feels good to see. (To be honest, I found Jungpal so pitiful too and I couldn't bring myself to watch the 2 last episodes..)

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.16 18:54 신고하기
That's right, in real life Namryu won!!!!!!!! Finally my feelings are all restored ㅠㅠ

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.16 19:33 신고하기
Sweet.. Where's the kid who spread dating rumors about Hyeri and Park Bogum ㅇㅅㅇ Anyways, both be happy~

samsungㅇ |2017.08.16 19:49 신고하기
Both are so sweetㅜㅜ

Congratulations.... meet in reel and and in the end it's real ^_^

I saw the news this morniiing and believe me guys the first thing that came to my mind is this thread :bawling: (I'm so emotional right now) .. cuz this thread really means alot to me .. I'm the visitor type when it comes to threads .. I've always been that way untill reply 1988 .. i just couldn't resist .. so i made an acount and participated in here with all my 'team jungpal" fellas .. it was a great experience that ended with a huge heart break .. i remember crying my eyes out at his confession scene .. so reading the news today almost got me a heart attack .. i've never been happier for a celebrities dating news  :bawling: (happy tears) .. reading your comments made me even more emotional.. guys .. we've been through alot .. and i belive that we all deserved this news .. congratulations everyone.. i know that it might sound like out of the blue .. but .. I LOVE YOU ALL :heart: .. make a place for me in the group huuuug 

what????????/ he he he eh ..

1. i saw a new post in main forum so thought someone new must have watched 88 and posted

2. came to FOR THe FIRsT TImE reading this.. i mean .WOW>. did not see that coming

3. wasn't the world too too too sure of Park bo gum and Hyeri .. ha h.. 

i mean i am happy but i also feel stupid... for buying into PBG's innocent lies.. he really did make hyeri sound like his woman to be

@enigmatic_zephy For me it was there since the beginning.

One of the reason why so many people root for junghwan and deoksun to be together is the chemistry, like I remember at that hajima scenes in junghwan room, you just can feel the attraction and tension. The room feel smaller and the  air was thicker, and they were not even touching each other.

And then the way they convey their character, and for me personally was that confession scenes at ep. 18. It's just too perfect and too natural for it to not be true. I rewind and rewind and rewind that one scene just to see where was the acting, and I find none. The feeling was too real.

That make me curious..

So I observe the way they behave around each other behind the scenes, when they are alone and when they are with other people, and I compared it to the way she react around bogum or other actor friends too. It was just different.

I never consider couple items, clothes, shoes etc to see when people are in love.

It's all in the eyes and in the body language. It hard to fake both. And this couple, they are just gravitated towards each other in every event that they are at. It was just beautiful to see. 

tvN awards was the last time I see both of them together, it's been a year and I am not following their activity anymore (not even watching kdramas the last 3 months). So this is a very nice and delightful surprise :heart:

This new fanvid by @MrsRyu taken from their interactions at Reply 1988 fanmeet and concerts and at award shows  :

How beautiful it is to see. Even I am in love with they way they look at each other and touch each other.

I am glad that hyeri like him for who he is, he was a nobody, a newcomer who was only act as supporting character in small movies before, but she already count on him to teach and guide her on how to act her character. Bogum was more experienced, but she wanted ryu jun yeol :wub:

I hope they have a long, happy and healthy relationship :blush: .

Go Kyung Pyo Responds To Girl’s Day’s Hyeri And Ryu Jun Yeol’s Dating News

go-kyung-pyo-ryu-jun-yeol-hyeri-xpn.jpg

On August 18’s episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” Go Kyung Pyo took part in a “guerrilla date” interview among a crowd of fans.

-----

Another fan asked him, “Duk Sun is dating now, what do you think about that?”

Duk Sun is the name of the character played by Girl’s Day Hyeri in the hit drama “Reply 1988,” which also starred Go Kyung Pyo, Ryu Jun Yeol, Park Bo Gum, and more. It was recently revealed that Hyeri and Ryu Jun Yeol are dating.

Go Kyung Pyo hesitated for a moment, and then replied, “I support the love of the two of them, who think of only each other.”

SOURCE

On 8/18/2017 at 5:08 PM, Cappadocia said:

. Bogum was more experienced, but she wanted ryu jun yeol :wub:

This is extremely rude to bogum and bogum fans..  i like both of them so here you trying to pull bogum down is in bad flavour..

Who says bogum wanted her? She dated a 40 yr old guy.. why are you so sure many boys wanted her? Every leading actor describes his ideal as his leading lady (gong yoo's ideal when coffee prince released)

All three of them are amazing people, don't insult one 

15 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

This is extremely rude to bogum and bogum fans..  i like both of them so here you trying to pull bogum down is in bad flavour..

Who says bogum wanted her? She dated a 40 yr old guy.. why are you so sure many boys wanted her? Every leading actor describes his ideal as his leading lady (gong yoo's ideal when coffee prince released)

All three of them are amazing people, don't insult one 

Oh..that's not what I mean.Look at my sentences before.  I mean at that time bogum was more experienced in acting (with Coin Locker GirlCantabile Tomorrow and Hello Monster). His works are more known and popular.

I remember that time I was surprise why was she ask junyeol to teach her acting (before Reply 1988 start shooting). Bogum has better works so if it is stricly about acting, IMHO she should ask bogum. ( it amazed me that you even think that I am trying to pulled bogum down, swear to god it never come across my mind, I adore him).

I am just in love with their love. that's all.

Today I finished Hyori's Bed and Breakfast till ep. 8. 
Hyori and her husband personality and relationship remind me so much of Hyeri and Ryu Jun Yeol.

Jun yeol personality is close to Lee Sang Soon, hyori's husband. He is very supportive, kind, attentive, resposible and capable, while hyori is talkative, funny, cool and caring. 

I hope  yeolri couple has a long and beautiful relationship like them. Heck, even I want that kind of relationship.

(You should watch Hyori's show, it's healing and relaxing :wub:).

6 hours ago, Cappadocia said:

Oh..that's not what I mean.Look at my sentences before.  I mean at that time bogum was more experienced in acting (with Coin Locker GirlCantabile Tomorrow and Hello Monster). His works are more known and popular.

I remember that time I was surprise why was she ask junyeol to teach her acting (before Reply 1988 start shooting). Bogum has better works so if it is stricly about acting, IMHO she should ask bogum. ( it amazed me that you even think that I am trying to pulled bogum down, swear to god it never come across my mind, I adore him).

I am just in love with their love. that's all.

Today I finished Hyori's Bed and Breakfast till ep. 8. 
Hyori and her husband personality and relationship remind me so much of Hyeri and Ryu Jun Yeol.

Jun yeol personality is close to Lee Sang Soon, hyori's husband. He is very supportive, kind, attentive, resposible and capable, while hyori is talkative, funny, cool and caring. 

I hope  yeolri couple has a long and beautiful relationship like them. Heck, even I want that kind of relationship.

(You should watch Hyori's show, it's healing and relaxing :wub:).

cool.. as long as that was not the intention :)

and i don't need healing and relaxing.. your statements weren't in flow..

On 8/21/2017 at 2:24 AM, enigmatic_zephy said:

cool.. as long as that was not the intention :)

and i don't need healing and relaxing.. your statements weren't in flow..

Well again...Just recommending a good show while I am talking about it. It is the best JTBC Variety Show right now (in term of popularity and rating), and I am so excited to watch the last 4 eps. 

PS. If you read KNetz and Inetz comments about it, the conclusion in general is just the same "Healing and Relaxing". So it's not aimed personally at you, why so sensitive ?.

I am considering it still in context and flow of the show. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Cappadocia said:

Well again...Just recommending a good show while I am talking about it. It is the best JTBC Variety Show right now (in term of popularity and rating), and I am so excited to watch the last 4 eps. 

PS. If you read KNetz and Inetz comments about it, the conclusion in general is just the same "Healing and Relaxing". So it's not aimed personally at you, why so sensitive ?.

I am considering it still in context and flow of the show. Thank you.

cool as long as that was the intent :)

and you should watch heartstrings.. how words quoted out of context can have an alternate effect on others..BUT other than that.. if you like romance.. you would enjoy the show very much.

lol i saw this just a little while ago and was like :o !!

that's really cute, honestly. congrats to hye ri and ryu jun yeol!

i was team taek, but only in the realm of the drama. 

btw, i was re-watching parts of older drama this week.. and was surprised to find ra mi ran in "the duo".

i also re-watched parts of "witch's romance"... which is where i first became aware of ra mi ran... i thought she was adorable there... but i forgot how well she did those baby voices. lol.

now i'm trying to find subbed episodes of when the three answer me 1988 moms were in "taxi". i've seen the parts with lee dong hwi and ryu jun yeol... but it cut off when they switched with the moms.

• 1 month later...

K-Drama Rewind: Reply 1988

reply-1988-landing.jpg?w=750
Date: September 7, 2017 Author: grumpyahjumma

Annyeong, ahjummamshies! It’s my birth month, so I took this opportunity to feature some of my most favorite K-dramas… the dramas that never left my heart. It was really hard to pick just two dramas to feature for this bi-monthly segment here in our humble blog, so I hope you will have fun reading my simple present for all you, our readers. ♥

Reply 1988 Poster.jpg

For the first part of my Grumpy Flashback birthday series, I will feature a special drama that’s also a fan favorite among K-drama lovers. Starring Lee Hye-ri, Park Bo-gum, Go Kyung-pyo, Ryu Jun-yeol and Lee Dong-hwi, Reply 1988 is the third installment of tvN’s Reply series which aired in November 2015 to January 2016 for 20 jam-packed episodes. Set in 1988, the drama revolves around the life of five friends and their families living in the same neighborhood of Ssangmun-dong, Dobong District, Northern Seoul.

Reply 1988 Bora Noeul.jpg

It remains the undisputed highest rated cable drama in South Korea, with its finale recording an 18.8% nationwide audience share. Although Reply 1988 was bashed for it’s unexpected ending, the drama was still well-received critically by K-drama fans worldwide. It followed the husband guessing game trope that was evident in every installment of the Reply franchise.

• KIM JUNG-HWAN, THE PERFECT SON, BROTHER, FRIEND

Reply 1988 Kim Junghwan bus.gif

If you don’t know it yet, let me explain briefly why Kim Jung-hwan is called Jungpal by almost every one here. The nickname “gae jungpal” is derived from “dae” which means “dog” in Korean, Jung-hwan, and “pal” or friend. Only Deok-sun adds the “dae,” while the rest of the boys only call him “jungpal.”

Jungpal is known for his prickly, no non-sense attitude. Also a consistent honor student, he is different from the bookish Sun-woo because he does not like studying. He often spends his time watching adult movies, reading comics, and playing football. It’s just fascinating that the actor who played Jung-hwan (Ryu Jun-yeol) is also intelligent, knows how to speak English, and loves football. So, I can definitely say Jun-yeol is indeed Jung-hwan and Jung-hwan is Jun-yeol. (IFKWIM)

Reply 1988 Junghwan and Jungbong.jpg

His love for his parents and his brother Jung-bong (Ahn Jae-hong) was also beyond eternal. We all know Jung-bong as the timid boy with a heart ailment, who always failed the college entrance exams, but got himself a girlfriend! But Jung-hwan’s promise of fulfilling every dream that Jung-bong had was the most admirable thing he did for his family. He also surprised his parents of a wedding reception after realizing that their wedding picture was not real. He wrote English characters on her mother’s passport so she can read it when they traveled abroad.

• TOP JUNG-HWAN AND DEOK-SUN MOMENTS

For those who are familiar with Reply 1988’s ending, we all know by now that Deok-sun did not end up with everyone’s favorite guy. Ryu Jun-yeol even gained the nickname “Nation’s Husband” because of this. Winning numerous polls from different fan sites, Jung-hwan was undoubtedly the most favored second lead in K-dramaland. But as the news broke out that Jun-yeol and Hyeri are confirmed to be dating, I guess it’s safe to say that Jungpal got the girl in the end! So to celebrate the success of Jung-hwan and Deok-sun shippers, the ahjummamshies squad compiled our most favorite moments of the (real-life) lovebirds!

Reply 1988 Jungpal 2
Reply 1988 JungDeoksun
Reply 1988 Jungpal 4
  • Alley scene – Jungpal’s turning point

Reply 1988 Alley Scene.gif

Read the full article here:

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2017/09/07/k-drama-rewind-reply-1988/

Hii.

Even after almost two years since its premiere, Reply 1988 still gives that feels. It's a gem and one of my faves. And being such, it became my inspiration to somehow make a poem or just scribbles . You can read it here.

I hope I somehow gave justice to it. Hehe. Thank you! :)

• 4 months later...

Archived