[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

People are saying they wish/going to be a plot twist and JH will become the hubby. But honestly i dont think there is going to be anymore hubby plot twist. There is only 1 episode left, and i believe the last episode will not be focusing on who will be the husband anymore. They will be able to move on from "that story" and focus on the other characters and overall the ending of this amazing drama. 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, hojichas said:

Preview - seems like some rough times for DS-TK ship, and DS' dad walks someone down the aisle in a wedding...

THanks for the recap.

(I think) even if there is a last minute twist, I might be okay because Taek got his chance.

18 minutes ago, JulieSean said:

I don't know what to think. From the beginning, adult DS hubby behaved exactly like JH. It's hard to imagine Taek changing so much. There's a strong disconnect with the characterisation. I know people changed over the years but why is his character exactly like JH when he became an adult? 

over the course of the episodes, we see that she likes JH too. She waited for him to go to school together, badgered him to watch the concert, got angry when she thought he gave the pink shirt to JB, asked him if she should go on a blind date and pretended to have hurt her foot so that she could hold his hand....all these showed her developing feelings towards him.

As for Taek, she started seeing him as a man when she went China with him, and when he princess carried her when they ran away from the security guard.

In the beginning I didn't mind who's the hubby but after today, I want it to be JH. But alas....I doubt there's a plot twist at the end. 

I will feel fine later on. Come on, it's only a drama. I will get over it in time. Right? Right???  Why can't she have 2 hubbies??? Lol 

Agree with you^^

they shouldn't have made junghwan so adorable and lovable. and too my swooning, heart fluttering DS-JH scenes... I wouldn't have been devastated. Haha. But after the end of ep18, it's pretty much confirm that taek is the husband. Junghwan basically raised his white flag obviously there. Anyway, I'm happy deoksun finally being properly loved by a guy. The scene of her hugging with taek seems sweet but still unable to top other junghwan's scenes. T__T

Anyway, like everyone said, junghwan's hesitants, his personality and decision ruins his chances with deoksun. As a viewer point of view, I understand that many of us will fall for the tsundere Junghwan. Unfortunately, unlike us, Deoksun doesn't know most of the sweet little things that junghwan does/thought of her. In Taek case, he was being quite straightforward with deoksun. So yeahhh... thinking about ir in real life point of view. OKla.Cannot complaint more la. Taek pun bole la :D 

The major problem i have is the personality of the future husband. I do hope we can see the transitions in Taek personality in the last episode. I hope they dont rush too much about it and also have more lovey dovey scenes on TK-DS ( I need more convincing regarding their relationships.. if not it seems too unreal). I have enough of BR-SW scenes (they have plenty ady.Give more screentime to the main couple please... u guys can date in real life already :D)

alrighty.. hopefully everything will be wrapped up nicely tomorrow. 

p/s : still curious the purpose of interview. Why would they talk so much with the famous Baduk champion's wife instead of the hero himself. Or could she be  interviewed for other reason?

1 hour ago, moonkeeper said:

To my Roommates Analyst...I Salute you Guys..^___^

This was originally posted in TK/DS shippers thread

For those interested....Let's chill and take a look another fascinating PM3 Analysis ^___^ :):rolleyes:

for those not..You can skip it guys...:)

On Taek as Forrest Gump

Hide contents
On Taek as Forrest Gump.

A few of you asked me how TK knew to go after DS at the concert hall. I don’t believe he heard his manager and the GF's conversation about DS. Besides, if you listen to that conversation again, there was NOTHING that the two people were saying that TK didn’t already know. As a matter of fact, what the two people were discussing was only hearsay; TK had actually witnessed DS leaving for the concert unaccompanied.  So, he knew “better”. lol. 

Now, I think two possibilities happened here:

a:  the staff and GF were standing in front a window, right? They were discussing the rain. TK could have walked up to the window, saw that it was raining outside and decided to cancel his game because he knew DS wasn’t dressed for a rainy day. Thus, he called a press meeting and apologize to the tournament organizers and his opponent. 

OR – I favor this, because this is more his typical behavior:

b: when we saw him in the restroom washing his face  [Episode 18], he had ALREADY called the press-con and informed the event organizers and his opponent of his decision to withdraw from the game. Why do I say this? Because that’s HIS routine. He typically washes his face AFTER his match, then he leaves the place with his manager [rewatch Episode 6, after he beat the Chinese player].  I assumed that he washed his face because he had already told people he was forfeiting. 

What does this mean then? 

This means that he ONLY proceeded to go to the Baduk center to tell his people of his decision to withdraw. When he realized that DS was faking it [he was the one who looked down and saw her slippers], he decided to go after her.

TK +1000 points

On the other hand, JH had to process the information and weigh it BEFORE he acted.  He 1) was told by DR that it was raining outside (did it click that DS didn’t have an umbrella?), 2) got on the phone with SW, 3) asked DR if they really wanted to do it together, 4) saw DS’ cheating BF with another girl, and 5) watched Forest Gump until halfway through the show, BEFORE he made a decision to go after DS.  

[BTW, the scene where Jenny called Forest Gump and they ran towards each other in the Reflecting Pool is at 1 hr 7 min mark of the movie; I’m checked. He sat there in the theater for an hour with DR.]  

Then and only then did he decide to go after DS. Now, that was a very huge mistake and JH admitted it in his monologue. It was his hesitation = his inability to cross the line that caused him to lose [Episode 9].  

In a comment I wrote to a poster on the MT, I stressed that Ep 9 was a pivotal point in the show. Why? Because this is when the scriptwriter exposed JH’s character major flaw. You see, for this scriptwriter, like most Kdrama writers, the concept of “risking it all for love” is paramount. The guy (and the girl, too, of course) has to take that metaphorical flying leap off the cliff for another person. 

But if the guy (or girl) wasn’t even willing to give up his coat to a freezing girl, then he wasn’t ready yet for the “flying leap.” And if he declared his affections at that moment, his words would ring hollow because actions > words. 

However, the risks don’t need to take on an unrealistic, life-or-death proportion, like jumping in front of a train or taking a bullet in the brain as Bruno Mars promised. Most of the time, the “risks” demanded of the hero in kdrama is just a matter of rearranging life priorities. In TK’s case, he knew that DS came first before baduk in his life. He proved it. 

Do you also understand now the scriptwriter’s intent in showing TK place his jacket on DS’ shoulders? That jacket-sharing was to directly contrast the two men. Two men, two concerts, two jackets, and one freezing girl. BTW, I said before that this is a standard trope for this writer. The guy “wraps” the girl in his outfit. I actually call it the “dog urinating on the fire hydrant” trope. 

The nice thing about the way TK gave her his jacket was its simplicity. He just DID IT, without her asking for it or telling him that she wanted his jacket . When she protested that she wasn’t cold, he LIED and said that he was hot. Why did he lie?  He did it to allow her to SALVAGE her pride after the relentless jokes on her abysmal dating life. He didn’t make her the object of spectacle and the object of his jokes.  And that’s good sign for a husband.   

Personally, I find those jumbo-tron proposals during baseball/basketball games VERY inconsiderate. You know what I'm talking about? 

The guy suddenly kneels down, pulls out a ring and proposes with thousands of spectators watching them and waiting to see if she’ll say yes. It’s VERY inconsiderate because the pressure is on the girl to say yes, even when she’s feeling hesitant, unsure or just plain awkward. In some cases, a public proposal can be regarded as emotional blackmail because the girl is being forced – or placed on the spot – to reciprocate the guy’s feelings.  Personally, I recommend intimate, private proposals with only the girl and the boy, with none of their family members and friends present as witnesses.  

Lastly, who do I think is Forrest Gump? Since everybody must have an opinion on this, let me state mine then. I don't need a second invitation, really. :)

I know I’m going to hear howls and shrieks here from the peanut gallery, but you have to hear me out. On the surface, FG = JH. He was watching the movie with DR when he had an epiphany; then, he had his vehicle streak through the empty streets of Seoul. However, if you scratch beneath the surface, FG = TK. The first clue was of course TK’s standing in front of DS gasping for breath. We’re given the impression that he had the run of his life, although we didn't actually see him running. Curious, eh? 

But there are also personality traits that link TK to FG …. and the costume. lol.  

For instance, both FG and TK are stoooopid. lol. What’s the famous line from Forrest Gump? "Stupid is as stupid does."  Now, how was TK described in the introduction? He was described as a genius at playing Baduk, “but what’s he going to do with that, when he’s an IDIOT when it comes to anything else?” 

Also, FG was patient and calm, exactly like TK. They both have a soft but monotonous way of speaking; they can’t sound like they’re hard to ruffle. When the TV baduk interview went far longer than the stipulated 30 minutes, TK didn’t shout like a divo at his manager’s incompetence. When he discovered that JH hid a secret from him, he felt betrayed but he didn’t strike back at JH. [I would have.] JH’s frustration at TK’s innate goodness made him wish that TK was a jerk. 

Then, FG was intuitive. He can sense the emotions of the people and empathize with them. DR might be wise for his age and observant, but TK has the ability to sense what isn’t verbally expressed and empathize. That was how he was able to talk with DS’ dad about deceased mothers, to assure his Dad to remarry, and to voice concern over JH’s mom’s worry. Also, he of all of the guys understood DS’ need to nurture and take care of the weak [clue: the dead birds from the Olympic games] Hence, he lied about his chopstick skills, his being cold, his financial management skills.  

There was also FG’s popularity. He became a media sensation because of his running abilities. In TK’s case, it’s obviously baduk.  

And if you youtube the childhood story of Jenny and Forrest Gump, there was this scene when three boys chased the handicapped FG, and Jenny shouted at him to “Run! Forest! Run!” This scene echoed the vignette in Reply 1988 showing the first time the gang of four met TK. The three boys were all naughty and they scared the introverted TK, Suddenly, DS appeared on the other side of the truck and gave him a fish candy. The young Jenny was Forest Gump's protector, in the same way that young DS gave TK a piggy back ride. 

Lastly, the costume. lol. Many of you are probably too young to remember this, but when the movie Forrest Gump came out, the FG and Jenny costumes were one of the most popular outfits for couples to wear on Halloween. The guy simply had to wear a plaid blue shirt with buttoned-down collars, and the girl wore a white lacey frock. Now, look at what the costume designer did for TK and DS. 

She reversed the colors, but TK wore the uptight clothes and DS wore the casual outfit. That was an inside joke, too.   

http://s1067.photobucket.com/user/hanseatic/media/reply%201988%20forrest%20gump_zpsskubgaly.jpg.html

So those are my reasons for saying TK = FG. 

Enjoy the show tonight.
-packmule3

Special Note:

@rynn_peace, when have I ever steered you wrong? :) We can do a rewatch and I'll join you, ladies. Shall we say Sunday?  @agdr03?

please feel free to join @salz @shooastrid @nearsea @deeand @Meliere @hafunohane @bluesteyes  and others who like to understand the Kdrama from a scriptwriter's POV".  -packmule3

Hope Pm3 will return soon to guide us through the parts we don't understand...Looking forward for your comeback..hihihih ^__^

i honestly love this inter

Well I  rooted for Taek  but I  will admit it's not all that difficult to be fooled.  After I watched 17 and 18 I felt like I  was having a pretty bad case of cognitive dissonance because it felt like it was impossible for either one them to be the husband.  I eventually had to force myself to ignore the late entry of the Taek  since that was mostly what was causing me to be unsure and it appears a to be a reason why some people feel cheated. This  isn't really a problem with the writer, it's more a problem with countless other writers who keep doing the same thing over and over again and maybe some people who didn't have enough confidence in the writer to do something different and original or appreciate the writers attempt to do this.

Well, this is my first post in this thread and finally my choice was right about the husband in Reply series, lol
Congratulations, TaekSun team! True love won! Their dreaming kiss is one of the most beautiful kisses in Korean dramas!
Choi Taek, Duk Sun is the greatest win in your life. So you must treat her well!
YvSCwe2.jpg

There's a rumour being spread that the writer and producers made two endings and tested who was more popular and used that.......im sorry if i sound too harsh to those who believe this but you might have lost some common sense. How can they possibly do that when the wedding scene was literally just filmed a few days ago, how can they possibly film an entirely new script? also, wouldn't it be the other way around.....i just dont understand how people can make rumours like that and believe it 

there are too much JH's POV in this drama so yes I could understand why people root for JH, since I could relate to him too. Seeing JH's POV makes viewers felt what he felt too. We saw what he saw. I agree.

But I think (I hope I am not biased), we cant offend other characters too, just because we didnt see from their POV. No matter how much I saw it, I could understand DS. she's a teenager. when she liked SW, its bcs her friends said he liked her. not bcs SW himself. Imagine it, your very bestfriend who is sweet and a fine boy, seems in love with you. would u waver? bcs I will. at the moment, there are might be times when i am thinking I like him. But since it just a fling, it doesnt last long. end of crush.

Case of JH. its look like SW case too, if wee see from DS's POV (not JH's POV). at some point, she liked him bcs other ppl told her that he liked her.

what DS feel to both JH and SW for me its understandable. think abt it objectively pls dont blame the writer.

Next, what she feels to TK. there's no one told her he like her. but she's the one who realize that she feel something. its not forced. it just happen. when you like someone it just happen. no need specific reason. no need specific timing. after being together as a friend, without some "fuel", she feels something. isn't realistic?

Then what abt liking SW? it stopped the moment she knows he doesnt like her. why? bcs the reason she liked her is he likes her. Then what abt liking JH? it stopped at the moment she tried to make a move but it just stuck at the same place. why? she doesnt see that JH really like her, and same like SW case, why would she still like JH then?

with TK, why she still like him after 6yrs? bcs she just like him. like JH like DS secretly, she like TK secretly. why she didnt make a move then? she doesnt sure TK liked her. she's afraid. what if DS made a move then TK didnt like her? it would be awkward. no one tell her TK like her, so she doesnt have a confidence. she's a girl, after all.

what i am trying to say is, I can relate to DS. it just realistic.

I'm glad DS had time off to think about who she liked.  Her Salamander counselor was right...without anyone liking you, who do you like?

The first snowfall day in 1988 was interesting because it was her hoping to get a confession from SunWoo but instead found out the truth and Taek asked her to go to a movie instead and Jungpal not saying much in her point of view.

1 hour ago, lelee said:

Also, I'm quite curious of @blue_angel_1004's thoughts on the love story hehe

I SERIOUSLY hope I'm wrong and the drama will just end as it is now to show a good conclusion for every character tomorrow, but I'm still not convinced that Taek is the hubby until Episode 20 airs (and yes, this despite the title for the TvN video). I wouldn't it put it past them to troll the entire country like this at the penultimate episode. 

If I'm right, keke, I think I deserve a pat on the back (and a chance to work for Shin PD in the future). Or if I'm not, man, I'm pretty hella delusional~~ We'll find out tomorrow!  ^^

I'll post my final review/thoughts then!

14 minutes ago, 88olympics said:

On the other hand, JH had to process the information and weigh it BEFORE he acted.  He 1) was told by DR that it was raining outside (did it click that DS didn’t have an umbrella?), 2) got on the phone with SW, 3) asked DR if they really wanted to do it together, 4) saw DS’ cheating BF with another girl, and 5) watched Forest Gump until halfway through the show, BEFORE he made a decision to go after DS.  

this part justifies the entire ep 18 where he said he was too hesitant, he literally sat for an entire hour before he decided, and that wasn't only on episdoe 18. When he saw ds crying, he was shifting back and forth on whether or not to ignore, and he faced the consequence. I love JH tho, and i can totally relate to what he feels. and does. I'm scared all the time, and i overthink before i act so i lose opportunities that i could have obtained. that's what makes him a unique a relatable character.  

It's true that if you watch the drama from DS's POV, you can see DS likes TK and her feelings change from friends/brother to lover. Maybe the last episode will show how her feelings have harboured from long time ago and only get recognized now (flashbacks galore). So in some ways, you can say that Taek has that advantage from the beginning, and regardless of how much JH try now after miss that specific timing when they were teens, it was already a bias battle in regards of Taek. 
It's also true that most viewers feel sympathy for JH. I also agree that I myself like him as a character more than DS so I was rooting for him that he could win DS's heart in the end. 

I don't think they changed the script. It's been determined that Taek would be the one, they give out the obvious clue very early which i was so surprise about smoking Taek. They use JH as decoy card that can be easily sympathized by viewers. 
Regardless who you are shipping, you cannot help to feel bitter for JungHwan (especially if you've been rooting for him). So many unspoken words, the pink shirt incidence, and even though it's JH's fault for being hesitate, as a viewer it's still frustrating to watch and I'm sure everyone were hoping for JH's 'redemption'. 

I'm hoping for a good closure in regard of JungHwan (I need the two of them to meet and talk and put a clear end for JH/DS shippers' sake). I really really like him now, and funny thing is that I become DS/JH shipper in the very late of the series. 
Congrats Team Taek!!! 

P.S btw, so JungHwan doesn't smoke in the end and I love him more for that :) I honestly don't like people who smoking hahaha (it's also the trait in Bora that I don't like).

it has been a fulfilling journey for me. love the Reply series, love my darling Sung parents.

R88 has really surpassed my expectations, almost gave up in the beginning cos was so confused with the families. BUT the families drew me in as much as the kids. so R88 team has made good of their promise that R88 is a family drama! the experiences of each set of parents are so real.

as for the hubby hunt, am happy that Taek is the hubby. since SW was out of the running, i rooted for Taek esp after ep 6 and was so prepared to be heartbroken. his character growth and interaction with DS just cement him as hubby.

regardless, this is still a drama and dun get why some are so worked up about it. i rooted for Chilbong in R94, Shin hyuk in SWP and Jung Il Woo character in Moon embraces the sun. give credits to the team for making such an enjoyable drama. (why else would one be still watching it till the final ep?)

if there is gonna be another Reply, i dun mind seeing Kims and/or Chois together with the Sungs.

but blue......

is it true that when 2016 DS and hubby talk off screen they say... how can you tell them we kissed 1989.. i was in high school and hubby responds by saying.. oh yeah i was never in school...

wimper...

2 hours ago, kasjady said:

I wished that they showed DS's feelings for TK just a few episodes earlier so that it didn't seem so rushed- and that I could accept it earlier. 

There is a hint in episode 16 but if you want to go way back then I think the manito episode. Explicitedly shown in episode 17. Put the nail in the coffin in episode 18. And now the fruit of the long wait. 

And also, didn't you find it weird that DS likes TK too much even as a friend? She knows his schedule, his wants and needs and take great pains to make him happy. Even if there is JH or SW as her crushes but we were always shown that she cares more for tk. And that is weird if Jungpal is the husband. Because, why?

I knew the husband is TK in ep 18. the way the husband greeted the interviewers, and when DS went down to get coffee for him.she took care of him like she did before.

Even i'm sad for JH, i think another girl picked his left behind ring,then became his wife.

DS-JH shippers deserve to feel sad while DS-TK shippers deserve to be happy.just respect each other and enjoy the finale tomorrow.

P/s: i passed with flying colors for all 3 reply series course as i answered 'who is the husband' question correcly. :glasses:

9 minutes ago, monsterlife said:

There is a hint in episode 16 but if you want to go way back then I think the manito episode. Explicitedly shown in episode 17. Put the nail in the coffin in episode 18. And now the fruit of the long wait. 

And also, didn't you find it weird that DS likes TK too much even as a friend? She knows his schedule, his wants and needs and take great pains to make him happy. Even if there is JH or SW as her crushes but we were always shown that she cares more for tk. And that is weird if Jungpal is the husband. Because, why?

She also never let her friends meet him.  I didn't think anything about at the time, but there was more there than just him being the neighborhood treasure.  And I wouldn't be surprised if part of the reason she's working as a flight attendant was to take care of him.   She can travel easily to be with him now. 

People need to realize that DS did not know about most of the stuff JH did for her, and even if she did it does not mean she has to love him forever.   This drama is giving everyone a harsh lesson about what happens if you don't speak up when you love someone.  

BAM! The RAGE is REAL, lol!!!

TV: [SPOILERS!!!!!!!] Reply 1988

Friday, January 15, 2016  korean dramas, reply 1988, tv  No comments

Spoiler

rep1.png

Spoiler

rep2.jpg

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut malesuada feugiat turpis. Donec vel ipsum nec dolor egestas feugiat at eget risus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut malesuada feugiat turpis. Donec vel ipsum nec dolor egestas feugiat at eget risus.

Article: 'Reply 1988' Park Bogum is the husband! A kiss to Hyeri... this couple was true

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+2,334, -547] Poor Junghwan......

2. [+2,181, -779] Ah... I'm so pissed I don't even want to say anything

3. [+1,858, -312] I don't hate the fact that Taek is her husband, I'm frustrated with the fact that the plot took this big of a random turn ㅡㅡ

4. [+340, -59] So what does that make Junghwan? He crushed on her for years since high school and he just gives up because of his friend like that? ㅋㅋ And Duksun liked Junghwan too in high school so what's going on? ㅋㅋㅋ Was the scriptwriter pissed that we all assumed it'd be Junghwan so she turned it makjang?

5. [+332, -49] There are just way too many clues pointing to Junghwan to say that it's not him ㅠㅠ

6. [+327, -30] If the drama is really going with Taek, then the scriptwriter needs to explain why Lee Mi Yeon said to Kim Joo Hyuk at the beginning of the drama "Then shall we talk about all of the girls you dated in college?"

7. [+272, -18] I just want to know why Junghwan became such an idiot starting from the mid drama forward

8. [+254, -34] I'm so pissed that I can't hold back anymore. I feel like it was such a waste of time watching this drama. What has Junghwan done?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Junghwan held this drama up the entire time and now Taek's the random husband? ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+243, -27] I really want to know what Ryu Jun Yeol did to richard simmons the producers off to this extent

10. [+226, -37] Wasn't Ryu Jun Yeol the male lead...? I feel so bad for him, they've made him a fool

-

Source: Nate

1. [+678, -56] Now that I've watched the 19th episode, I feel so bad for Junghwan in the 18th episode. Goodbye, First Love...

2. [+734, -125] I don't care about the husband anymore, the story is a mess

3. [+526, -68] They randomly switched out the male lead... what in the world... so was the 18th episode titled 'Goodbye, First Love' as a tribute to Junghwan... All of the viewers who've followed him since the small alleyway scene have been fooled.

4. [+91, -12] Just finish this off like the way the scriptwriter for 'High Kick' would've done it... kill them all off in a plane accident!!

5. [+87, -9] I'm so angered by the fact that Junghwan's private feelings have turned to dust like this. It wouldn't even be this bad if they had given him a chance like Chilbong. We've gone through all of the personal difficulties Junghwan faced as he developed feelings for her. So much of Taek's story was left unfinished that it was hard for the viewers to connect with him. The scriptwriter dropped the ball on this one...

6. [+83, -9] There is actually a lot of clues pointing to Taek... the ending isn't completely out of the blue. But if they were going to make it Taek in the end, they should've cut back on all of the clues pointing to Junghwan and put more Taek scenes in. Then the ending wouldn't seem so random ㅠㅠ Either way, I'm just glad that this drama finally put Ryu Jun Yeol on the map.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+16,781, -1,287] Couldn't they at least give us time to watch Junghwan get over his feelings for her ㅠ

2. [+14,646, -1,007] They turned Gaejungpal into a real dog

3. [+12,182, -737] I really enjoyed this drama, it was about finding Sunwoo umma's husband right

4. [+9,651, -430] Why do they even bother hiding the husband's face in the next episode preview?

5. [+7,012, -251] The true stars of this drama were Sunwoo and Bora. The last wedding scene is probably SUnwoo and Bora and I don't think Duksun will get married in the drama but Taek's pretty much her confirmed husband.

6. [+3,527, -162] Thank you for taking 18 episodes to show us Junghwan failing at his first love ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+3,034, -201] How do they expect us to sit there and watch Junghwan stare at those two being happy...

8. [+2,985, -224] I don't know why they're doing this to Junghwan. Is this some joke to them? Everyone was so sure he was the undeniable husband all this time.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+4,008, -524] So this is my first time needing a drink after watching a drama. Junghwan-ah, where are you? If you hear my voice, come over and let's grab a drink.

2. [+3,545, -486] I don't care who the husband is, whether it's Taek or Jungpal, but the lines from the beginning of the drama do not match up with the ending at all.

3. [+3,575, -591] It's too obvious that the scriptwriter changed her mind at the last minute when she's been pushing for Junghwan all this time. I don't hate Taek, I just think the scriptwriter's an absolute psycho; ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,086, -308] I was sure that Taek was the husband by the 18th episode when Jungpal said that he ate a piece of bitter, bitter chocolate and that was his fate.

5. [+818, -58] The scriptwriter needs to explain some loopholes now, like Kim Joo Hyuk saying he was there at their class trip, the radio story, getting rejected by Sunwoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Daum

1. [+9,551, -3,077] Upvote me if you agree that the scriptwriter changed out the script last minute. I'm not going to watch the next 'Reply' series after this. Lee Mi Yeon's lines all pointed to the husband being Jungpal. They changed the plot up so much when they skipped that one week and now Jungpal's become the fool of the drama.

2. [+5,900, -1,520] This drama has been one long project to make Junghwan the fool

3. [+5,203, -1,299] Junghwan's become a fool~~~

4. [+3,380, -551] I don't hate Taek, I hate the fact that I've become some kind of joke to the scriptwriter. Either way, my favorite character remains Jungpal. You've been the best.

5. [+2,789, -462] I feel like I've been made a fool. I know for sure it was Junghwan all along until the scriptwriter changed her mind. It pissed me off the entire time and I felt too distracted to finish watching.

6. [+2,824, -540] The scriptwriter had to have gotten into a fight with Junghwan, this is the worst possible scenario I've ever seen

-

Archived