[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

2 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

@EMM! Is there a way to get more info on the concert? LIKE TICKETS for those who wants to attend??? I might just FLY out to korea for this!!!!!

We'll update everyone when they finalize all the details~~ <3
I wanna fly toooooo T____T huhuhuhu

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Amanda Soo said:

I was rewatching episode 16 and realised that the lyrics to Noeul's song seem to foreshadow the separation between DS and JH in the future before they meet and fall in love as adults.

Anyway just as the poster that JH's brother gave to him for his birthday writes, their love will be natural and powerful when it happens.

Eugh one more week to wait!!!!!!! :/

Isn't that the song they played when Taek cancelled their "date"? How would that foreshadow Junghwan and Deok Sun...?

1 hour ago, EMM! said:

We'll update everyone when they finalize all the details~~ <3
I wanna fly toooooo T____T huhuhuhu

I'm down let's get a group of international fans to go! @EMM! we can even create international fan tshirts & organize a group meet up in korea. I wanna see the boys perform to sobangcha's last night LIVE...OMG just the thought! 

Happy new year!

Jan.30 Bora & Deoksun filmed at a boarding place. It seems Deoksun is delivering food to Bora. It's 1989 scene too.
tumblr_o07sacT6YM1uavo0oo2_1280.jpg

More photos: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=429036&page=6&exception_mode=recommend

------------------------------------

Dec.31~Jan.01 midnight. Filming in a hospital was scheduled. Don't know who came.
cr: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=431476&page=13

------------------------------------

Is it Taek?

tumblr_o07sacT6YM1uavo0oo1_1280.jpg

No. It's Bogum disguising as Taek. The nameplate is Park Bogum. CF filming. It looks like a real master Choi Taek is filming CF.

While the writer has not yet decided who is the husband I have my own version already..:)

- time split will happen in the last 15 mins of next episode

- all kids will be separated to pursue their future

- TK will go overseas for his career

- SW and JH sure will go uni

- DR will be in entertainment industry and start his career preparation

- DS...very difficult to say..as she is called DS/SY in the last episode...but I guess she will be a flight attendence rather than going to uni..she will be a good one as she speaks both english and spanish..hahaha...:D

- In the next episode, DS realised who she loves finally but she cant do anything and she dont think he will love her.

- Love line will start in Ep 18

ok...JH/DS shipper can stop here now...hee hee..

- I guess she likes TK...it is late when she knew it...

- She follows news about TK including the scandals he got

- JH will find out DS likes TK

- JH will try to forget DS and start dating other girls...

Just want to make some fun in the Friday without R1988...dont take it seriously...I want to see other ppl prediction too..it is fun..

Hi, does anyone know if someone has made a compilation of all the songs used in Reply 1988? I remember in Reply 1994 someone provided a torrent link of ALL the songs used in each episode so I was wondering if there's also someone who did the same for 1988. Thanks!

15 minutes ago, dairymilks said:

Hi, does anyone know if someone has made a compilation of all the songs used in Reply 1988? I remember in Reply 1994 someone provided a torrent link of ALL the songs used in each episode so I was wondering if there's also someone who did the same for 1988. Thanks!

https://followingkpop.wordpress.com/2015/11/13/playlist-answer-me-1988/

36 minutes ago, dairymilks said:

As of now, i only have the folder for the bgms + osts used from episodes 1-7~ no one uploaded the rest yet, last time I checked.
If you want the link, please pm me <3

Guest wizengamot

ah chincha...

i'm here live streaming tvn, watching re-runs. *sigh* (ep. 6 is playing) 

today should have been ep 17 T_T 

@castingbees hi, it me the Anonymous who ask about DS name meaning. Thank you for answering. =)))

Actually this is what I ask @castingbees at http://castingbees.tumblr.com/ =)), for who wondering what I talk about. 

I want to ask, what does the DeokSun name meaning? She cried over it when she ask why her name is Deoksun, while her sister name is Bora (purple?), and brother Noel (I also dont know what the meaning of his name). May you explain it? Thank you =))

The answer,

How I understood it is her name means moral and virtuous/kind in Mandarin. It may have a different meaning in Korean though. Also I thought it could be the way it is pronounced. Deok Sun doesnt have a feminine sound it. 

Are you a Soompi forum-er? Please do post this question there!

Archived