[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/23/2015 at 0:18 AM, wasted_youth said:

How cute are these two??

Ajusshi, you don't even know how to use that? :P Thank Jung-bong oppa, who's not only a genius on the show but also in real life kekekeke 

hahahahahaha laughed too hard on this, so sorry for Junyeolie XD

He's probably not too aware of such things.. reply 1988 gave him lots of first hahaha
I hope he gets to be on v-app next ahahahaha so we can see his bewildered expression as he looks at the comments XD

---

On a side note! Happy holidays and merry christmas everyone!
#WEWILLSURVIVE #ITGOESDOWNTODAY #kiddingiloveyouall

Don't quote pictures, gifs, videos

12 minutes ago, lilac95 said:

I think this article said that tvn will air BTS like NG scenes of R88 on 150201. Correct me if I'm wrong since I don't know Korean :v

I can't understand Korean either, but I think besides airing the BTS and NG scenes, TVN will also do a re-run/marathon for the episodes from 1-16 for 2 days straight (1st-2nd Jan)? 

Correct me if I'm wrong guyss

@lilac95 @namunamuyeppeo we released the news article on this <3

-----------
[NEWS] REPLY 1988 WILL RELEASE BTS, NGS COMPILATION INCLUDED, ON JANUARY 2, 2016
Original link: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/135894804870/news-reply-1988-will-release-bts-ngs

News article by Eyes on RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please share and re-post with proper credits.
Thank you! 

Last December 24, 2015, a TvN representative said to Newsen that they will have a re-run of “Reply 1988” on January 2.

Other than the re-run of the past episodes, they said that they will include unedited scenes, meaning the cuts are from another filming team instead, who are following the actors on set and recording the whole filming process, including times when the actors are playing among themselves while waiting.They will also include NGs compilations (no good takes).

The re-run schedule is as follows:

January 1, 2016: episodes 1-6, starting 8:20am to 7pm;
January 2, 2016: episodes 7-10, starting 12:30pm to 8pm;
January 3 2016: episdoes 13-16, starting 12pm to 7:40pm

The original broadcast for Reply 1988 are every Fridays/Saturdays, 7:50pm and it will go back to its original airing schedule on Janauary 8, 2016 for episode 17.

----------

guess.. if they're gonna release a bts / unedited clip per episode.. we'll have two copies of each ep...??? what is this????? what have we done to deserve this?? hahahahahaa or would it be for jan2 only? huhuhu whatever i'll rewatch everything anyways T_T the two week break will be too long XD

there is no escape T_T even our holidays are for reply 1988 XD

24 minutes ago, EMM! said:

-----------
[NEWS] REPLY 1988 WILL RELEASE BTS, NGS COMPILATION INCLUDED, ON JANUARY 2, 2016
Original link: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/135894804870/news-reply-1988-will-release-bts-ngs

Thank you! 

Last December 24, 2015, a TvN representative said to Newsen that they will have a re-run of the “Reply 1988” on January 2.

Other than the re-run of the past episodes, they said that they will include unedited scenes, meaning the cuts are from another filming team instead, who are following the actors on set and recording the whole filming process, including times when the actors are playing among themselves while waiting.They will also include NGs compilations (no good takes).

The original broadcast for Reply 1988 are every Fridays/Saturdays, 7:50pm and it will go back to its original airing schedule on Janauary 11, 2016 for episode 15.

----------

guess.. if they're gonna release a bts / unedited clip per episode.. we'll have two copies of each ep...???
what is this????? what have we done to deserve this?? hahahahahaa

omo! thanks a lot <3 Yeaay we'll get more screen time for our beloved casts!

Hahaha indeed our holidays are for reply 1988, the crew is so nice though.

1 hour ago, EMM! said:

-----------

Thank you! 

Last December 24, 2015, a TvN representative said to Newsen that they will have a re-run of “Reply 1988” on January 2.

The original broadcast for Reply 1988 are every Fridays/Saturdays, 7:50pm and it will go back to its original airing schedule on Janauary 11, 2016 for episode 15.

----------

guess.. if they're gonna release a bts / unedited clip per episode.. we'll have two copies of each ep...??? what is this????? what have we done to deserve this?? hahahahahaa or would it be for jan2 only? huhuhu whatever i'll rewatch everything anyways T_T the two week break will be too long XD

if they cancel the show on 1 - 2 Jan, supposedly it will be back on 8 & 9 Jan, no? And tonite's ep is ep. 15 right? So they will air ep. 17  later, I guess

Hey guys! Again, Merry Christmas to everyone!  I'm so excited for today's  episode but since it's Christmas  I can't recap. Busy meeting the family. I'll try to translate before saturday's episode is out tho. :)

33 minutes ago, dinhie said:

if they cancel the show on 1 - 2 Jan, supposedly it will be back on 8 & 9 Jan, no? And tonite's ep is ep. 15 right? So they will air ep. 17  later, I guess

sorry!!! got the dates mixed up haha!

yeah, ep 17 on jan 8 :DDD sorry for the mix up~ was too excited to post >//<

It's just my opinion... as much as I want and hope for a time skip in this week's episode, don't you guys think the one week break for the re-run has already been allocated for the crew to make changes to the set for a time skip in let's say, episode 17 or 18 and for the casts to be filming it for real? plus, the writer must be working so hard to make the story line favorable for the time skip.

I don't know,  let's just hope today's episode will be great! hehe can't wait :D

21 minutes ago, lelee said:

Hey guys! Again, Merry Christmas to everyone!  I'm so excited for today's  episode but since it's Christmas  I can't recap. Busy meeting the family. I'll try to translate before saturday's episode is out tho. :)

@leleeMerry Christmas to you and your family! :) Thanks so much for posting the recap. It really helps me fill the gaps on the parts I don't understand :blush:

tumblr_m7kwtoVjMR1rziwwco1_250.gif

Hey guys!

who else is watching it live? This girl here said she was not going to camp out this week but ofc I lied again omg and even catching it live damn the obsession is getting scary! I can't recall the last time I was this obsessed since HS and I am way pass my HS days lol. 

Right now, 14 is playing so I'm hoping after 14. 15 comes on! Its like 3:30 AM here but nope this gal is not sleeping! good thing tomorrow is xmas so I can sleep in after watching it live lol,

they're rerunning every episode except for episodes 11-12, meaning that they likely won't release the bts for SunBora's steamy kiss scene T.T huhuhuhu...

thanks for translating the news though! am excited for this week's episodes + the extended NG's to come next week, it better be worth the wait! And MERRY CHRISTMASS ALL NORTH AMERICAN SOOMPIERS! :):) no matter what ship you come from, I love you all! Spend a wonderful holiday with your families :) :wub:

1 hour ago, Kelly86 said:

Hey guys!

who else is watching it live? This girl here said she was not going to camp out this week but ofc I lied again omg and even catching it live damn the obsession is getting scary! I can't recall the last time I was this obsessed since HS and I am way pass my HS days lol. 

Right now, 14 is playing so I'm hoping after 14. 15 comes on! Its like 3:30 AM here but nope this gal is not sleeping! good thing tomorrow is xmas so I can sleep in after watching it live lol,

yeyeye they do the re-run of the previous ep just before the new one~ are you watching now!!!!<3

Archived