[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

Ah, after read few comments about love line and scene our 3 main lead little bit slow. Yes! Indeed. 

But, JH 99% have possibility as the husband. And i think taek just another disturber scenes as chilbong. Huft. Taek is handsome, sweet, famous, and cute. But, man need to be gentleman to his woman. So i choose JH as the husband now, he is manly, caring, sweet, and first of all,  he steal DS heart, that will be the big reason why we need to wake up, from our false dream. This is drama, we see DS heart flutter for JH. Not for taeki. Hahahahaha #even im still happy to see ds and taek scene. #imPBG #diehard #fans #lol. 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 14 also clarified the medication that Taek is constantly taking.

He takes medications for migraine headache (probably because as @shooastrid said, baduk is so mentally straining), and personally a little more worrying, sleeping pills.

Taek says he's been trying to wean off on taking sleeping pills because DS told him not to take them.

Part 2:

SW's mom gets told by TK's dad that SW already knows she's working so she talks to SW. She tells him that she's only working because she's bored at home....SW tells her that he won't say anything, but she has to promise that she'll quit if her ankle hurts again.

Later at school, DS complains that everybody's studying so hard lol. She misses MK and says that it's unfair that the boys are all in one class... but Ja-Hyeon interrupts her, saying that the boys got some certain person as class teacher. They got their nice teacher back from the trip back and everybody's applauding but the boys... got DR's dad. DR's praying that it's not his dad and SW tries to calm him down but just then Micheal (?) comes in and tells them that the worst happened. Their class teacher is DR's dad. As soon as he introduces himself everybody's shouting Noooo~ and DR falls to the flow in shock lol. DR's dad asks who's lying on the floor there and when they tell him it's DR, he says to let him just be. At DS's school, MK visits them for lunch and they eat together with DS's new desk partner. Afterwards, the three friends go outside and MK tells them that she has a date with JB. She asks DS not to tell JB about her because she'd be embarrassed. She tells her she'll try not to. Cut to JB dressing up several times for his date :D DS goes to JH's after school and meets JH who just came out of the shower. She asks him where he's planning to go but JH just says To my room... DS says she's here to meet JB but ends up in JH's room. She tells him about the date and JH is worried since JB's supposed to study to go to college. DS then asks if they'll celebrate JH's bday tomorrow at TK's room. JH just remembers that it's his bday tomorrow and tells DS that they don't need to celebrate since TK has a match the next day anyway. DS No, I'll do it. Ah... Ahjumma said she'd order tangsooyuk too. JH changes the conversation again by asking where JB's date will be. At a cafe? DS asks back Isn't that a restaurant? JH says the first floor is a cafe. DS says that the second and third floor is a restaurant though. Cut to JB waiting for MK on the wrong floor. Or is MK on the wrong floor? Anyway, they both wait for each other.

At DS's, her mom just got a new stove, bought from JH's dad at half the price. JH's dad tells her to keep the old stove just in case though... earning a slap from his wife.

Later at night, DS and JH both worry if JB and MK met yet because of the different floors... but we see that they're still waiting for each other lol. Both are nearly crying because they think they got ditched. After a while, JB stands up to look on the different floors, as does MK, but first they are on the wrong floor again, then one's waiting outside, one's inside. Then one goes upstairs... and so on. DS gets a call that they couldn't meet and calls MK who's home, crying. She tells her that JB's still there waiting and even brought roses and wore something nice, she should hurry since JB's health is not the best and it's cold. So she drives there again and they meet.

I don't know if I'm supposed to laugh, but Maggie in the car crying with DS' telling her to hurry to JB and the cheesy love song in the background made me cry a little.  :sweatingbullets:  Such a cute couple.  JB is such an amazing guy.  I can see where JH gets it from.  

And I do think Junghwan was improving this episode and being more natural with DS until the party and seeing the picture, and then not being able to tell her anything about the shirt.  Aww.   DS was amazing this episode as well.  She's so caring and mature.  

So, I agree with others that this episode was actually not bad at all.  I liked it much more than episode 13, and I can actually see how things are put into place for the triangle to finally be resolved.  

Ep14 Korean Songs:

Don't Be Sad -- Shin HaeCheol(HaeChul) [RIP] >> Song While DS Dad Drinking Alone

Farewell Story -- Lee MoonSae & Go EunHee >> Song While JB&MO Waiting & Finding Each Other

Ep14 On TV:

Tiger Shoes >>  Shin HaeChul's CF That Sung Family (Except Dad) Watched

Viva Youth >>  The Show Which Sung  Family (Except DS and BR) Watched

Dooly The Little Dinosaur >>  Animation That JB Watched

I camped out for these two episodes lol and yes I will have to be honest and say I was disappointed since not much was focused on the triangle. Oh yeah don't get me wrong I love the whole family theme to this version but the writers are def. messing with our feelings/heads.

Last weeks episodes get/make you anxious for this week right? and than WHAM they totally ignored the TOPIC ahaha :P I think they want to save best for last and keep viewers interested if its all broadcasted now ratings may drop later on for the show. They keep the shippers going by prolonging the husband game. Its their best card! 

All I'm saying IDC if that is their plan...they better not wrap up the triangle in 1 episode. I hate rushed endings that don't build up well or sometimes make no sense and u obviously will know it was rushed to try to give viewers closure. Those kind of endings give you the worse feeling. But I want to have faith there are still 6 episodes left and they are long enough so if they just span it out well and give us 15-20 wishful thinking even 30 mins solely on the triangle and how it develops I will be a happy camper!!! :wub:

Most of us are mature here about who we ship but here and there I see ppl arguing or posting negative stuff about other shippers. Lets not forget its just a drama and at the end of the day its all for entertainment! No matter who u ship be respectful of the other shippers and mindful of what your saying. Nothing is set in stone yet. At this point the husband can still be anyone. Who knows what kind of twist they will give us. Look at this weeks episodes. Most of us were disappointed because not much was focused on the triangle ....so my point is be mentally prepared if things don't turn out your way....and be happy for who ever the husband is.

I'm rooting for JH but if it turns out he is not the husband I will not throw rocks/curse. I was mutual for a bit because both guys are wonderful and I started this drama solely for PBG but instead RJY got to me haha :P twist of fate here lmao.

Part 3:

JB and MK finally meet in front of the building and MK asks JB for how long he waited. JB is freezing and lies that he just came to make her feel better. Awww. He worries that she's cold so they should go somewhere... But MK sees just how cold he is and holds his hand without a word. JB narrates that In winter 1989, my heart beat really fast, but I don't know if it was because of my illness of because of her, so I wanted to check. Confirm. Kiss. AWWW. So cute!!!!

SW asks BR to meet at the tent bar since he has something important to give her. While eating, he says that he's kinda upset that his mom tells TK's dad more than her son now while she told him everthing before.. BR asks why he hates TK's dad but SW denies hating him, he's just upset. BR asks for her present and he quickly pays for their meal and gives it to her outside. It's the necklace his dad gave him. BR asks why he gave her this necklace when he knows she doesn't wear necklaces. He asks her not to feel burdened but BR clearly is. SW just hugs her sweetly.

The next day, DS wears a pretty dress and uses make up for JH's bday party. She gave him a pink shirt which JB eyes with jealousy, saying that pink is his favourite color... but JH doesn't give it to him haha. JB gives him a poster and at the party, he recieves a soccer ball from the others. They eat jjajangmyun and cake. DS asks to see a movie but DR tells her that they already watched that movie twice but SW, TK and DS haven't so DS asks JH cutely if they can't watch it again. He doesn't complain and says yes. TK's dad then comes in and TK has to drive to Busan for the match. JH asks why he didn't say so early and TK just says it's ok. JH is gloomy again even more after he sees the picture TK and DS took in China. Aigooo.

Now we finally know what BR and her parents talked about earlier: Her dad tells her to study what she wants now that they can support her better. BR gets teary and says that she'll think about it.

Later, DS's mom tells her husband that she believes in BR. That she will make the right decision, but BR can't seem to decide yet.

At school, DS asks MK what they did on their date. Seeing MK just smiling shyly, Ja-Hyeon says Ooooh~ did you... hold hands? DS tells her that JB is not that type of guy. He wouldn't even be able to say anything; his face was bright red, right? MK laughts and tells DS that it seems she doesn't know anything about guys. J-H looks surprised and asks MK if they.... hugged? MK says she doesn't know and they squeal in joy haha. J-H asks DS if she gave JH the shirt and DS says that she's disappointed since he didn't wear it at the party. Her teacher then calls DS to speak with the mother of her classmate.

At night, JH happily looks at the shirt DS gave him. JB brings JH some apples and asks him if he's not going to wear the shirt, since it's not his color anyways... So could he have it maybe? JH just stares at him like, _, nope.

The next day at school, DS's classmate has a seizure and DS quickly helps her and makes sure the doors are closed so nobody else can see (well except the other classmates). DS, you go girl~!!

When she wakes up in the nurses room she cries because everybody must have seen her. Back in the classroom she's scared of the other's reaction but DS and her friends just treat her normal and they all share lunch. Aww.

7 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Ah yes, I am also a child of the 80s and I feel very nostalgic watching this show.

The whole talking to another is so true. I was always playing with my upstairs neighboor, she was in love with my brother too. Ha ha! I miss those times. I feel we are so busy nowadays that we sent an email or texto to say stuff instead of seeing each other to talk.

Every week it has me thinking about different things, about families, friends, mothers, fathers, etc...

@shezaI see what you mean. I think it might have to do with ratings among other things. I think it is a way of making sure people will still tune in. If the show that JH or Taek is not the husband now, I think a lot of people would stop watching the show if the other guy got the girl. I hated the fact that both DS and JH disappeared for episode 13, but DS was very much present in episode 14. I did like teh fact that her appearance was not related solely to her love lines. That was nice. But no excuse for JH: they could have at least shown more of him doing either sthg else, or torturing himself over DS.

I understand about trolling for ratings but at this rate, it is worse than trolling cause there is like what others say, little progression.  Even the parent's subplot is not considered progression because there is nothing in it.  While watching it, every problem is solved within one episode.  I actually enjoy watching Bora and SW a lot more because at least their story shows some sort of continuation even though I feel like they could do more with it.  Unlike the first four episodes, the scenes with the OTP is not even swoon worthy anymore.  Where has all the zippy cute gone?  Even when they have that sprained ankle scene, it didn't excite me because to me it was totally random.  Just another scene showing how DS likes JH which we already know, and how JH is still resisting.  They have told us that for the last two episodes and they are telling us some more now?  They seem to think that us viewers are as dense as JH and DS!  

And the parents, they kept using sickness as the angst?  How about the parents having a huge fight because Bora got into trouble with protesting and SW is embroiled in it because he likes her?  I am so disappointed that they never utilise all this potential!  How about DR's parents on the verge of divorce because the parents spent too much time working and neglecting each other?  I like how they showed that SW is conflicted about his mom and Taek's appa.  That's why it feels that SW and BR are the main characters cause only their plots are worth watching at the moment.  Reply Series in the past is so good in tying the past history with the present but for the last two episodes, absolute nothing of such sort.  

Whoa, the ratings!

ratings.png

The power of Jung Bong and Maggie tbh

reply twitter account hasn't updated with ratings either, those are usually higher.  I think due to commercials not being counted.  Interested in what the peak was.  

Oh here we go:  http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201512200912040410

16% avg with a peak of 17.4%.  I guess we can whine, but they know what they are doing.  People are loving it lol 

Almost to 18%  They'll totally get there.  

Wow.. if they reach 18% , there's a pledge by the cast...lol

I have watched Ep 14 raw and there are insights into the relationship between JH-DS and Taek. We see JH's birthday, his frustration at not being able to explain to DS about the shirt and finding the photo of Taek and DS (ahhh...why the drawer was locked in the first place. ) ; DS and finding out more about who she is, her pure wholesome personality and her disappointment with JH and the shirt (even though it was mistaken) and Taek - we can now see more obviously that he likes DS and thinks about her a lot (the gift of the vase ...LOL....) 

So there was some progression and I think it will reach a boiling point soon. Someone is going to confess and it looks like Taek will be the first to do it. 

Again, I have to say how much I love DR in this episode and the advice he gave to DS. It was heartfelt and non-judgemental. I don't think he knew that DS liked SW but with the game where she couldn't say who she preferred when it was SW and JH was very telling. She mentioned Taek's name a few times before (not sure what was said as my Korean is abysmal). It would be interesting if the choice was between Taek and JH, seeing how DR knows how Taek feels about DS. 

Part 4:

Sw goes to meet BR again and asks for a glass of soju and BR doesn't complain. She asks if he figured out the reason why he hates TK's dad. SW denies it again. Going back home, they get caught again walking into TK. Just as SW touches BR's face with his hand TK comes and asks what they are gonna do if they would get caught by someone else? So SW goes to sleep at TK's again lol. Before sleeping, SW talks to his mom on the phone. She asks him how much headache medicine TK ate today and TK says 2. Lying in bed, TK asks if things are going well with BR. SW says yes and asks TK back why he likes DS out of all people. He says that he just likes being with her and if she's not there, he might die. SW tells him to eat more medicine to get a grip lol

On her way home, DS's classmate's mom goes up to her and thanks her for helping her daughter. Aww. The teacher calls her parents at home and compliments her too. Flashback to before the classmate came in. The teacher recommends DS to help her daughter. She's smart, pretty and nice. But she can't study. Haha. She's smart anyway.

BR tells her parents her decision but we don't get to hear it yet.

SW and BR plan to meet somewhere and when SW goes, JJ falls down somewhere and they bring her to the hospital. His mom tells him that there's no problem. When JJ wakes up, she asks for TK's dad. SW's sad but goes out to get him, seeing his mom cry outside because she's worried for JJ. Later, when BR and SW meet again, he tells her that he now knows why he dislikes TK's dad. It's because he's sorry for his dad. At home he imagines his dad saying that he just wants SW's mom to be happy. So SW accepts him too.

When DS plans to go to TK's room with the others, she goes up to JH's first to get him. But when JB goes out and greets her in his new pink shirt, she thinks it's JH's and gets upset. JH sees this and takes his frustration out on an object nearby when DS runs away. ㅠㅠㅠ (Why won't you just...tell her it's not his? That wouldn't even say anything... it's just courtesy.)

DS sits on the stairs outside when DR comes. She asks him why nobody likes her. He's like ….should I tell her about TK? No. So he asks her if she likes sweet potatoes or …. Lee Mun-Sae or.... TK or me? She says sweet potatoes, Lee Mun-Sae and TK lol. He then asks her if she likes JH or SW more and she answers that he can't ask her something like that~ DR asks her who she likes, since she knows her taste. People nowadays don't know a thing about life. There are people that are streetsmart, and people that are booksmart. But DS is neither. What is she? Lol! They then go to TK who just came back with pizza for everyone. Seeing how much he bought, DR asks him to marry him lol. When DS tries to go home, TK holds her back, they go to his room. She sees the fanletters he got and says that it surely is good for him that he just concentrates on baduk. He doesn't even have a person he likes, right? She knows him like the palm of her hand so... TK interrupts her, saying that she doesn't know him at all. He has a person he likes and will confess soon.

In his room, JH sighs and looks at his shirt happily. Flashback to when JB asked for the shirt. JH told him that he can't have this shirt. Nope. We later see that JB's shirt was a gift from MK and she asks him to keep it a secret from DS since it's similar to JH's. (WHY? MK~ㅠㅠ) They say goodnight and MK is ready for a kiss but JB just arkwardly hugs her. >//_//<

Preview:

JB: DS!

DS: Why are you running like that?

BR: Everybody likes DS. How is that?

SW: Did something happen?

What? This crazy guy...

DS's dad: Who got hurt?

JH's mom: What do we do?

We have to get him/her to another hospital

SW: So are you going to confess to DS now~

JH: TK...

SW: If you want to know who likes who, you have to look them into their eyes. The eyes can't lie.

TK: If I confess...would DS believe me?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, I liked the episode too. But I'm still kinda anxious for JH next week. His gaze when JB asked for the shirt was... like...a puppy. So teary...and...cute...and...sad...and...upset...and I don't know lol

Also, JB and MK's parts are so cute. JB is so lovely. >_< 

Guest princessprincess
9 hours ago, bumhuynh said:

Since i watched so many previews and actual episodes, the preview is such a troll. Like, for real. A normal detail can be edited to be so dramatic. 

I agree. Previews can be really deceiving.

@lelee thanks for the recap! <3

So maybe that's why 동룡택 was trending yesterday? Because Dongryong asked Taek to marry him HAHAHAHA damn the fans was too pressed, they posted lots of DRxTaek photos and bts hahaha

Also, during DR's talk-- they edited the teaser for ep14. They clearly made DR say "do you like jungpal or taek" but it turns to out, he was actually asking "do you like jungpal or sunwoo" T_____T that's why we shouldn't rely much on teasers.. but sure they know how to play dirty with it. lol

i remember last week we were saying that if theres no JH DS kiss there would be a riot in korea... well the riot wasn't in korea it was in soompi (or non-korean viewers) HAHAHAHAHA good thing it has died down after people have started watching the entire episode. I just wish i knew korean so i could watch the episode raw, or if i could watch it on the day it was released like before >.< viki pls    Its so painful waiting huhuhuhu

I usually post in shipper thread since the main threads seem to become biased towards majority ship but I want to give my arguments about TK so people won't think that this drama is not only about DS-JH, if you're JH ship, you can skip it..

Spoiler

Taek is an unique character that not many kdrama had.. He has many layers that so interesting to uncover.. The few recents episodes, they are focusing on developing and show how deep is his feeling towards DS. How precious DS is to him.. If some people thought that he notice JH feelings then you're wrong.. TK doesn't know yet and I'm kinda understand why JH do what he do.. 

On the other hand, JH character has already developed since the beginning and he's such a gem.. His interactions with his family are beyond compare.. Lovely and addicted..since there are many families and characters, it's time to others to be developed (so please stop being greedy)..

If you are talk about the main otp, then since when you are all decide that JH-DS are the main otp? based on what? Because they are the typical kdrama lead? Aniyo.. TK-DS become the bickering couple also and with the recent episodes the writer/pd built TK to become more mature and his behavior becomes more and more like the future hubby.. Based on previous reply? Don't you know that the writer seem to have otp that have brother-sister relationship couple and isn't more towards TK-DS? 

TK treats DS likes something precious and he cares so much.. She's his sun, who can put his smile back again after exhausting day.. And if you pay attention TK treats her so nice also.. Protecting him, always remember what she said, calming her when she's sad.. Almost the same with JH did to DS, the difference are TK is softer towards DS and TK world is not rotate around DS like JH.. TK has baduk and others things.. JH can't seem to moved on from DS (I smell CB)..

I am okay if JH is being the husband but I hate when people bashed other characters, I really enjoy the whole drama but the whole shipping things annoy me..so if the ship is not sailing smoothly, don't bash TK please..

8 minutes ago, minibunny said:

I usually post in shipper thread since the main threads seem to become biased towards majority ship but I want to give my arguments about TK so people won't think that this drama is not only about DS-JH, if you're JH ship, you can skip it..

Reveal hidden contents

Taek is an unique character that not many kdrama had.. He has many layers that so interesting to uncover.. The few recents episodes, they are focusing on developing and show how deep is his feeling towards DS. How precious DS is to him.. If some people thought that he notice JH feelings then you're wrong.. TK doesn't know yet and I'm kinda understand why JH do what he do.. 

On the other hand, JH character has already developed since the beginning and he's such a gem.. His interactions with his family are beyond compare.. Lovely and addicted..since there are many families and characters, it's time to others to be developed (so please stop being greedy)..

If you are talk about the main otp, then since when you are all decide that JH-DS are the main otp? based on what? Because they are the typical kdrama lead? Aniyo.. TK-DS become the bickering couple also and with the recent episodes the writer/pd built TK to become more mature and his behavior becomes more and more like the future hubby.. Based on previous reply? Don't you know that the writer seem to have otp that have brother-sister relationship couple and isn't more towards TK-DS? 

TK treats DS likes something precious and he cares so much.. She's his sun, who can put his smile back again after exhausting day.. And if you pay attention TK treats her so nice also.. Protecting him, always remember what she said, calming her when she's sad.. Almost the same with JH did to DS, the difference are TK is softer towards DS and TK world is not rotate around DS like JH.. TK has baduk and others things.. JH can't seem to moved on from DS (I smell CB)..

I am okay if JH is being the husband but I hate when people bashed other characters, I really enjoy the whole drama but the whole shipping things annoy me..so if the ship is not sailing smoothly, don't bash TK please..

It would be nice too if some people don't put down JH as a bad written character too. Even in JHxDS shipper thread no one bash Taek. Please don't over reacting. Everyone in main thread can show their own feeling and opinion. What we all need is good manner while post something. 

3 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

It would be nice too if some people don't put down JH as a bad written character too. Even in JHxDS shipper thread no one bash Taek. Please don't over reacting. Everyone in main thread can show their own feeling and opinion. What we all need is good manner while post something. 

I feel that what is different about R1988's characters are that all of them are so hard to hate and so easy to love. They were written in a multidimensional way that will make you so engaged with every layer that is slowly revealed! They feel much more human, and easier to relate to. I think that in R1994, the constancy of each character made it easier for people to pick on them individually, but in R1988 that is clearly not the case. I rarely ever see people bashing the main leads in this thread, probably out of 10 pages there will be 1 post.. but that's it, compared to R1994, it was like arguing back and forth every damn time. Irrelevant to the OTP because i think TK is not endgame, TK is a very interesting character to me,  because he always shows us unexpected sides of him. At first he's only cute and kiddy, but then we see him smoking, then cursing, then who knows what else he'll be up to! He reminds me of those cool mysterious anime guys.. LOL

In other shipper also we never talk bad things about JH and I never said that JH as a bad written.. I love JH, I find him adorable.. Yes we indeed need good manners.. What's wrong if I want to say somethings about TK? Isn't this thread has to be both side? Can't TK ship has the right to say somethings? If we can't then i don't mind to stay in shipper thread

@luffypyon

Spoiler

TV: [Spoilers!!!] Reply 1988

201512191943095810_1.jpg

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In dictum, turpis vel luctus tristique, leo nibh vestibulum nunc, at placerat nibh dolor sit amet mi.

Article: 'Reply' Ryu Jun Yeol, bitter feelings over seeing Hyeri and Park Bogum's picture

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+789, -21] Junghwan-ah, learn about relationships from your hyung...... please

2. [+797, -50] The scriptwriter is cutting back on his screentime right now because they're going to give all the screentime to him for the next four weeks, right? Why in the world is he getting such little screentime... He's getting even less than Doryong ㅠㅠ Ah, it's frustrating..

3. [+568, -31] Jungpal ㅜㅜ seems like he's holding back because he knows Taek likes Duksun ㅜㅜ I wish Jungpal would show his feelings more

4. [+79, -1] At the pace things are going now, they're going to have to extend the drama by four more episodes

5. [+77, -5] I'm starting to understand why everyone said that the scriptwriter starts to lack in her skills as her drama reaches its end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+64, -0] It seems that Duksun and Junghwan won't get together until after they've gone through their share of relationships and then finally realizing that they were each other's first loves. Lee Mi Yeon talked about her husband's past about how many people he dated... seems that the timing isn't right now so they just move on and then get back together as adults to finally get married.

7. [+52, -10] I don't know why people are selfishly telling Junghwan to be more honest with his feelings. Don't you understand the situation that he's in? He can't just lose his friend over a woman. You can't expect him to be okay with losing him just to conquer her.

8. [+50, -4] There's a lot of talk about how little screentime he's getting but Taek didn't get much at first either and each episode focuses on a different character so I'm sure it'll be Junghwan focused soon enough.

-

201512192115155810_1.jpg

Article'Reply' Park Bogum, "The reason I like Hyeri? I just do" instant smile

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+876, -14] Who cast these people...? Who cast all of the children of Ssangmundong. I want to give them an award. How have they managed to bring together such different charms?

2. [+791, -24] "I feel like I'm going to die without her" Ha... Heedong-ah... ♥

3. [+742, -142] Do the producers not like Jungpal... why is his screentime.. so little.... ah...

4. [+85, -5] I don't know how the drama is going to handle Taek in the few episodes that it has left. He lives off of sleeping pills, he still misses his mom, his dad's going to talk about him remarrying soon, he loves his crush to the point where he feels like he will die without her, but then he'll find out she actually likes his friend..... What're they going to do? Please don't turn him into a pity character. And don't make him all 'cool with it' in the end either... I don't know what they're going to do to him;;

5. [+66, -13] I want to push for Taek being the husband if only the present time scenes weren't Kim Joo Hyuk ㅜㅜ The first two seasons have had tsundere husbands but I think it'd be fresh and different if they had a character like Taek be the husband for once.

6. [+56, -7] Please cut back on the Sunwoo and Bora scenes, so cringe

7. [+56, -4] Feels like Taek's just being used as bait for the previews ㅡㅡ

8. [+51, -6] Wow, I didn't know Jungpal was a supporting character, let alone just a cameo judging by the screentime he's been getting

-

Article: 'Reply' Park Bogum and Ahn Jaehong, the romantic 'heart hunters' of women

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+738, -51] The original heart hunter Jungpal needs to step his game up ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+560, -24] Everything's great but please more screentime for Jungpal and Taek...

3. [+469, -27] Jungpal-ah, learn from your hyung

4. [+366, -37] Bogum-ah, I love youuuuuuu ㅠ

5. [+297, -29] Where did Jungpal go in this episode????????

6. [+57, -4] I have no idea what the scriptwriter is going to do with Taek after the situation she's put him in. There are 6 episodes left and he's going to get at least 10 minutes of screentime, what more can be done?

7. [+45, -3] Scriptwriter-nim, what're you going to do with Taek... how can you make him say that he will die without Duksun.... what're you going to do to him........

8. [+59, -8] Both Taek and Jungpal are lacking in the screentime department... I want to know what's going to happen with the three..

-

Article: 'Reply' Park Bogum vs Ryu Jun Yeol, who will confess to Hyeri first?

Source: X Sports News via Daum

1. [+1,474, -125] Jungpal's being so frustrating... scriptwriter-nim, what's going on...

2. [+1,334, -149] Junghwan-ah, enough with the sharing. And what's up with this screentime. Please cut back on Sunwoo's story and increase Junghwan's time. I'm tired of seeing Sunwoo's bowl hair cut.

3. [+1,206, -98] PD-nim, give Jungpal more screentime next time~~ I'll be watching next week to see if he gets more~~

4. [+755, -35] I enjoy all of the characters on the show, including Bora and Sunwoo, but I think they have too many dating scenes. Taek and Jungpal need more screentime.. especially Jungpal today..

5. [+586, -56] Junghwan is frustrating me to death. His friendship with Taek is important but love isn't something that you share.

-

2015122009232193748_1.jpg

Article: 'Reply' hits #1 with average 16% viewer ratings... broke highest record

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+138, -8] Duksun's homeroom teacher touched my heart ㅠㅠ the type of teacher who knows how to see the good traits in students even if they don't get good grades

2. [+106, -6] I watch the drama thinking that "it's just fun" but my mother watches it saying "that's how things were back then". She really is locked in nostalgia the entire time watching. 'Reply' is such an awesome drama that has great attention to detail.

3. [+94, -7] It's so fun ㅋㅋㅋ There's such a great combination of family stories, romance, husband search, etc ㅜㅜ

Cr: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/12/tv-spoilers-reply-1988_19.html?m=1

Archived