[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

But anyways, when they started showing us the present, I was laughing at adult Noeul. He's still such a loving geek, that little brother.

I'm pretty sure 100% that Junghwan is the husband now though. No matter what they show us in previews or episodes, present husband acts like Junghwan. If it was Taek or even Dongryong, they would have shown a little care to Noeul's injury and not act so gruffy like the husband did lol.

Exactly!! I feel that JH is 100% the husband now!! If he ends up not being the husband.. wowwww... The writer and director really trolled us... >.< But now at least if TK likes and starts to be more forward towards DS (and even if they get together or something) I know that at the "end line" it'll be JH, and that's enough consolation  ^_^

This is what I was talking about. Please refrain from saying these things bc it can easily start ship wars.

Oops... sorry sorry... But I am looking forward to TK's and DS's "relationship" though as it was really cute!! Esp. today where they were watching together and after TK won the competition (and everyone looking at them, most likely because they were amazed..). But if it's seen as offensive or a possible trigger for this in order to keep the peace I'll edit what I said. Sorry Sorry :) 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've dated guys 3 years younger than me.It's not a big deal.She´ll realises soon.

same as me, come on age is just a number.. As long they love each other..

its one thing if the girl & the younger bf met when both already of a legal age but a legal age girl with a minor boy? What are they going to do? She went to a pub and have a drink while he wait outside? She cud even get arrested for having s3x with a minor.

Dating a minor is bad enuf, but to date a boy who's born on the same day as your own kid sister & has known him just as long, not to mention having seen him crawling around in his birthday suit is even worst..

1. Isn't Sunwoo 18? Or going to be?

2. Does dating automatically = sex and drinking in pubs? IF they're dating in the future, they can always wait to do those things.

I don't see the point in censoring this thread for certain topics, as this is an open platform to discuss everything related to the drama. And as I've seen from ep1 till now, this thread has been peaceful and everyone is having fun sharing and discussing theories and also the different ships.

Also this is an Reply drama, which is known for the husband hunt after all so I don't know why it's so wrong to discuss the different possible relationships between the characters. Though I agree it's important to not just focus on the romance and lose focus of the big picture of the story.

But so far I haven't seen anyone post anything offensive or bad mouthing any characters to start fight. It's been very peaceful and I think it's just right to continue let people post and share whatever their opinions is, as long as it's not offensive of course.

Kinda random but I think Ryu Jun Yeol is laughing whilst Hyeri dances like a dork - if you look at the back of his face/head cuts > then nekmennit it changes to him being all serious Junghwan 

#notsorry4irrelevantpost #ilovethisepisode 

I've dated guys 3 years younger than me.It's a big deal.She´ll realises soon.

same as me, come on age is just a number.. As long they love each other..

its one thing if the girl & the younger bf met when both already of a legal age but a legal age girl with a minor boy? What are they going to do? She went to a pub and have a drink while he wait outside? She cud even get arrested for having s3x with a minor.

Dating a minor is bad enuf, but to date a boy who's born on the same day as your own kid sister & has known him just as long, not to mention having seen him crawling around in his birthday suit is even worst..

1. Isn't Sunwoo 18? Or going to be?

2. Does dating automatically = sex and drinking in pubs? IF they're dating in the future, they can always wait to do those things.

Also it's funny how people keep saying 'the future husband its 100% Junghwan I'm SURE THIS TIME' like weren't people sure in like episode 2 or something lol. It's him. 100% him. That's not Taek. It's Junghwan. End of story. Let's move on to how the writers will make the story interesting still, for the rest of the stellar cast and especially for Taek. What's going to happen to him?

It is in SW's case bc he likes drinking with his friends and is at that age where he has ragging hormones hence the trying to sneak into the movie theatres to watch a dirty movie lol

Adult Noeul! That was hilarious and a little creepy, I mean it's bad enough that they kept the age gag going on but I hardly see adults doting on their younger siblings like DS did with NL. It was kind of creepy to be honest but I had a good laugh. Posting back about episode 7, I still ship SW's mom and Taek's dad. I think these are the only people I'm really shipping. I'm starting to warm up to BR-SW but I'm selfish and kinda want JB to be with BR. As for the main OTP, I never really care about them in the reply series. But I get this feeling that JH might become a doctor? I also feel like the husband may be a doctor, considering DS asked her husband if NL's foot was okay. But then that's just my speculation and there was nothing in there that really pointed towards JH becoming a doctor, I'm just getting Trash flashbacks with him becoming a doctor because of his friend who was ill. 

The thing about Junghwan's nosebleed is for Jungbong moment. Junghwan has constantly nosebleeding before Jungbong's surgery. And the first thing Jungbong said when he conscious is "Junghwan ah~~ is your nosebleeding okay now?" and it made him cry.. i think ama ball to tears when that scene comes on again

Thank you i was wondering what made him cry..... they are such an adorable family.. ama be a mess when i watch this scene with subs i can feel it already... 

Ha ha, I thought the whole dance thing was hilarious and it was so nice to see how Taek was first embarassed and wakward, ready to leave, and then he changes his mind and smiles, joins DS. Too cute!!! Whatever happens between those two, it is nice to see DS bringing Taek out of his shell!!

And I agree with the whole shipping war thingy: I think we have been doing quite a good job of it. Despite us talking about the different husband hunts going on, we all have said that what matters is the depictions of family life and the different friendships. Not matter what happens, we can all agree on that.

But if someone is feeling unconfortable, I guess we have to be a bit more careful.

That said, we should keep stating our opinions, while keeping in mind it is our opinion and that others might think differently.

Kinda random but I think Ryu Jun Yeol is laughing whilst Hyeri dances like a dork - if you look at the back of his face/head cuts > then nekmennit it changes to him being all serious Junghwan 

Agh omg!!! This part was so cute!! All scenes with Taek are so cute, literally heart attack!!! 

The dance Deoksun was doing, Taek opened the door and had the exact same expression as ep. 3 except this time he started laughing when Deoksun was 'pulling him in'. Ommg the dance is so (i wanna say gross but that's not what i mean)... raises goosebumps! It makes me cringe but grin because the scene is too cute!!

i was just about to post the same thing! Junghwan is supposed to act upset bc Dongryong just told him that if girls fool around you and do silly dances and such, they don't see you as a man. but Ryu Junyeol is breaking character bc Hyeri is too funny, i guess?

I don't see the point in censoring this thread for certain topics, as this is an open platform to discuss everything related to the drama. And as I've seen from ep1 till now, this thread has been peaceful and everyone is having fun sharing and discussing theories and also the different ships.

Also this is an Reply drama, which is known for the husband hunt after all so I don't know why it's so wrong to discuss the different possible relationships between the characters. Though I agree it's important to not just focus on the romance and lose focus of the big picture of the story.

But so far I haven't seen anyone post anything offensive or bad mouthing any characters to start fight. It's been very peaceful and I think it's just right to continue let people post and share whatever their opinions is, as long as it's not offensive of course.

the point is not to start ship wars that is the point don't you know what happened with the last two series? Come on!! Also, imagine how it would feel like for some who just want to discuss the storyline but they have to read through all the posts about how much someone likes a certain ship lol it gets annoying tbh that's why they have separate forums for shippers.

i was just about to post the same thing! Junghwan is supposed to act upset bc Dongryong just told him that if girls fool around you and do silly dances and such, they don't see you as a man. but Ryu Junyeol is breaking character bc Hyeri is too funny, i guess?

omo! thanks for pointing this out! lmao, seeing how close those two are off-screen, no wonder he was cracking up. lol.

Taek  and DS are too cute though.  She is really  good for him. 

he really is coming out his shell, he is just too precious !! it's not only DS that's helping him but i feel is also his relationship with his father it seem that it really improved and they are more loving with each other. also I LOVE  how DR takes care of him too. DR is like the mama goose of the group :D

Archived