[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

Guest ktiminie
20 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Who were nominated for best TV in which RJ won?

Bogum and hyeri sitting together..that was cute...and when they showed faces of other actors during RJY's speech.. oh the bormance!..

Best New Actor Nominees (Television)

Ryu Jun-yeol - Reply 1988 (Winner)
Ahn Jae-hong - Reply 1988
Byun Yo-han - Six Flying Dragons
Lee Dong-hwi - Reply 1988
Yook Sungjae - Who Are You: School 2015

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished Reply 1988. One of my favorite family drama ! I really like how they portrait the love between all those families.

I just wish to see the neighbors reaction when they found out that Duk Seon and Taek were indeed dating and how their wedding went. Their dates were so cute !

Spoiler

Ckl3fnXVEAIFiOP.jpg

Thanks soooo much for posting.

it's always informative to hear about original inspiration and the development process.

it's often interesting to learn how directors cast and how they are able to see the core of their characters in specific actors.  It seems that PD Shin was able to see the strength and maturity under PBG's innocence and wouldn't take anyone else seriously as Taek even when they tried out.

There is an old saying that 90% of good directing is casting and by that measure PD Shin is a brilliant director. His casting overall, but particularly of the younger generation who were mostly discoveries, was excellent. Everyone shun in the journey the team created for them. 

Interesting interview. Well, that cleared up what I had thought all along and that is Ryu Jun Yeol was the one who mainly created Jung Hwan and the one that understood the character the most. Thanks Jung Yeol for all you gave to that character. No wonder you unanimously won..not only are you talented, but you know how to bring out the best out of something most likely very plain on paper to start with...giving nuances which brought this character to life more than it was intended. Loving your new work! You show it there as well and I look forward to more.:heart: 

BTW, this is cute. When cast mates show support for other cast mate's work. Though LOL Hyeri sure showed how proud she was of Jun Yeol w/ just the nomination being mentioned and not caring who was around her or even if it brought attention towards her. Though I sure was her that night..clapping just as hard! Sweet. :heart:

Thanks @bisous for sharing snorants's translated Shin Pd article here! ♥♥♥

Its a very good read! I can see that even though the drama has been over for 5 months, we are still lingering here. That shows just how amazing it is and the effect it had... 

Shin PD and Sung Dong Il will be on TAXI 432 next Tuesday 14 June, 840pm kst.

What did he say that set Sung appa on fire? lol 

I love this drama. I LAUGH AND CRIED FROM EPISODE 1 TO EPISODE 20. The feeling of being heartbroken I felt it here (funny coz I don't have a boyfriend but it feels like i have one)  my heart is crushing at every scenes. But the most painful is when Duk Seon didn't end up with Jung Hwan though I love Choi Taek. 

2 hours ago, kikyo486 said:

I love this drama. I LAUGH AND CRIED FROM EPISODE 1 TO EPISODE 20. The feeling of being heartbroken I felt it here (funny coz I don't have a boyfriend but it feels like i have one)  my heart is crushing at every scenes. But the most painful is when Duk Seon didn't end up with Jung Hwan though I love Choi Taek. 

I've heard that a lot. Fate can be a b*****, but somethings just aren't meant be. 

it was an interesting balancing act where one would grow from achieving his heart's desire and the other would grow from learning to let go. Ultimately they both became better people by giving their hearts.

16 hours ago, hushhh said:

I've heard that a lot. Fate can be a b*****, but somethings just aren't meant be. 

it was an interesting balancing act where one would grow from achieving his heart's desire and the other would grow from learning to let go. Ultimately they both became better people by giving their hearts.

Yes, yes! That's right. But I'm fine now. I outgrew it, I already accepted Taek for Dukseon. Kekeke. Reply 1988 is way better than other Reply series (that's my opinion) it focused on family and less on romance and the outcome was good. All are great actors. I love the casting. Ryu Jun Yeol gives justice to Jung Hwan, his acting was great. I really love this drama. :) xx

Archived