CjLuZIrUgAEcX-6.jpg '

CjLuhiPUoAAqjBW.jpg

CjLumzQUgAAQ6sy.jpg

CjLuth9VEAAmz1q.jpg

CjLuyoLUgAEk9ts.jpg

CjLu430VEAQMX4y.jpg

CjLu9V2VAAA003T.jpg

CjLvCL3UkAAA7rO.jpg

Have you all check out CLC's new song??? I AM LOVING IT! I am so glad they are straying away from the "cutesey" theme, or at least I'm hoping they are straying away from it. Haha. I did a reaction video for it. Check it out and support!

image.jpg

- CLC was the 1st group to appear at this sbs mtv the show interview session with MC Heyne.
- Each of them greeted to the chinese fans using Chinese.
- Sorn said that she can speak in 4 different languages: Thailand, English , Korean and Chinese.
- Sorn she sang Little apple (by chopstick brothers) and the rest sang along as well.
- Afterwards Yu Jin she tried to do 4 different facial expressions.Yeeun(or seunghee)said all of her expressions are cute.Yujin demonstrated but chuckled.
- Maknae Ye eun then afterwards showcased part of the 'Bang bang' rap ( that she often done in busking).
- Heyne then said the china fans like seungyeon alot,so she asked her to do something.So she did a freestyle dance.
- Before they showed their talents, they were asked to sing part of 'Pepe'. And they sang the chorus.

Tags: ringtones downloads, tải nhạc chuông mới, iphone ringtones download

Concept Photo 2 -Individual teasers 

Seunghee C10V7apVQAAcT1F.jpg

Spoiler

Yujin

C10WDSXUkAAUnC3.jpg

Seungyeon 

C10WPSIVEAEz4A1.jpg

Sorn 

C10Wh-tVIAACWd2.jpg

Yeeun

C10WuHZVEAA3g_W.jpg

Elkie 

C10W72cUUAEv-NA.jpg

Eunbin

C10XU58UsAER31r.jpg

CUBE confirms CLC's July comeback!

CLC will be making a surprise comeback!

Sources from the music industry reported on July 11 that CLC will release a mini album in late July and is currently finishing up preparations.

The group’s agency Cube Entertainment commented, “CLC is confirmed to make a comeback at the end of July. The track will have a different vibe than what they have done previously.”

They made a dramatic transformation from cute to girl crush for previous track “Hobgoblin” in January, and now the group will take on a completely new image once again for their upcoming comeback.

soompi