♥CrystaL Clear/씨엘씨(CLC) Official Thread♥ - #HELICOPTER 2020.09.02 6PM KST Fighting!

Jishao

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FashionFreaky

5 Must-Have K-Pop Idol Designer Bags

A list of designer bags modeled by Korean idols in magazine pictorials.

by kpopbreak

There’s an egg on that purse! K-pop idols participate in magazine pictorials on a regular bases. The bags they present are either mindbogglingly sophisticated and expensive, see Tiffany’s Fendi purse below, or too fun for worlds, all about OiOi! Check out some purses recently featured in photoshoots below and choose your favorite.

1〉 OiOi Fried Egg Box Mini Bag ($65.00)
2〉 Cloud Box Mini Bag ($65.00)
Worn By CLC‘s Jang Seungyeon and Seunghee in Ceci June 2015 Issue

CLC-Ceci-Magazine-June-2015-Photoshoot-9

Source: http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/07/05/5-must-have-k-pop-idol-designer-bags/

• 9 months later...

Hey Everyone!

Fairly new kpop fan here! Well, fairly new. I have a youtube channel, mostly of reaction videos, but I also post unboxing vids and vlogs of random hikes that I do. I've been a fan of CLC because I followed Sorn from the time she was on the reality show kpop star hunter???(can't remember the name of the show). She was my fave on that show and I'm so happy she finally made her debut! Please check out my reaction video and support :)

• 3 weeks later...

Have you all check out CLC's new song??? I AM LOVING IT! I am so glad they are straying away from the "cutesey" theme, or at least I'm hoping they are straying away from it. Haha. I did a reaction video for it. Check it out and support!

• 2 weeks later...

image.jpg

- CLC was the 1st group to appear at this sbs mtv the show interview session with MC Heyne.
- Each of them greeted to the chinese fans using Chinese.
- Sorn said that she can speak in 4 different languages: Thailand, English , Korean and Chinese.
- Sorn she sang Little apple (by chopstick brothers) and the rest sang along as well.
- Afterwards Yu Jin she tried to do 4 different facial expressions.Yeeun(or seunghee)said all of her expressions are cute.Yujin demonstrated but chuckled.
- Maknae Ye eun then afterwards showcased part of the 'Bang bang' rap ( that she often done in busking).
- Heyne then said the china fans like seungyeon alot,so she asked her to do something.So she did a freestyle dance.
- Before they showed their talents, they were asked to sing part of 'Pepe'. And they sang the chorus.

Tags: ringtones downloads, tải nhạc chuông mới, iphone ringtones download

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to ♥CrystaL Clear/씨엘씨(CLC) Official Thread♥ - 6th mini album FREE'SM 8.03
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to ♥CrystaL Clear/씨엘씨(CLC) Official Thread♥ - Digital Single Me (美) 5.29.19
  • 3 months later...

Archived