Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sure people are not comfortable on the public spat. 

-----

She is not the type of back down i guess... what to do, her career isnt going well, while Ahn's is... she has to protect herself as she will be without work for sometime. I hope she can managed to survive this divorce as it would be obvious that she would lose more, both personal and career wise...

On 4/23/2018 at 7:56 PM, gelisacarras said:

@lxands  If there would be a problem with their marriage registration, believe me, it would be an issue, a scandal, back then in Korea.  The truth is that she delivered the papers completed by both parties, as requested and according to the law.

They will be celebrating soon their second anniversary, so with all my respect, this subject it’s not necessary anymore.  They are already and legally married.  Have a nice day!

I once voice out loud abt my uneasiness on their wedding procedures, becos after shouting his love for her, he didnt bother to turn for to register their marriage, & give work as an excuse, also some events that follow afterwards but was ward off by some of you....so I take it as I'm reading too much into it, that I probably over thinking abt it, afterall we know GHS is more on the eccentric side....however my initial uneasiness abt their marriage seems to be right afterall. To come to the decision since 2 months ago, they must be having some problems for quite a while & realized they cannot continue to live together.

I wonder what happened to him. I am also surprised the lack of respect he has showed towards his in laws, specifically, GHS mom. He always used to behave as a man with proper manners. God knows. Right now, I am going to pray that this situation will be carried out smoothly, without further drama.

16 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Im sure people are not comfortable on the public spat. 

-----

She is not the type of back down i guess... what to do, her career isnt going well, while Ahn's is... she has to protect herself as she will be without work for sometime. I hope she can managed to survive this divorce as it would be obvious that she would lose more, both personal and career wise...

That is why she posted the texts, she has to protect herself from any untrue information their agency may be planning to post. Then she also posted that the CEO and AJH were talking bad and cursing her. She exposed them. After that, she deleted all information posted about her divorce. Good move from her. Even my husband supports what she did, taking in consideration the unfair position of a divorced woman in Korea (male chauvinist society). But she is a fighter, and she will be fine, good enough to be back in track again.

I am not a fan of both of them, but I can feel her heartbreak. I understand why she did it, but I hope she had other means of protecting herself (like superpowers or high powerful connections) instead of airing their dirty laundry in public, because going public with these things will always be regrettable. I hope she will be fine <3

2 hours ago, gelisacarras said:

They way they married had nothing to do with what’s happening to the couple now. SongSong couple has had a big beautiful wedding, and they ended divorced. It seems that something serious happened between them. 

I wont compare with song2 since I dont follow them closely but little things that seems to have ever since GHS withdrew from STM becos of her chronic allergy seems odd to me...for example, she went to Africa without telling her husband, instead of being in Japan with him, she went for vacation alone to Philipines, not to mention when she said in an interview she wanted her kids to look only like her...maybe its normal for some people but to an old school person like me it seems fishy becos marriage is abt sharing, support & being there for each other, but they did nothing...I dunno but tho I hope I was wrong, I sense something was amiss between tbe 2 way back since she got that allergy that made she lost her job in STM

I don't follow this couple closely but I do like Ahn Jae- Hyun as an actor (not a fan girl) I always found Ahn Goo a bit narcisist, I feel the same towards Song Hye Kyo, both women are cold, and I hate women who always plays the victim, if the marriage doesn't work, it's not only because of one person, it's because of both parties. If things aren't working, it's the fault of husband and wife, marriage needs sacrifice, and both parties needs to do this, marriage needs giving, caring.  It's not like when dating I'll do what I want.   They dated only a year and when the honeymoon period of marriage ends, they start to experience problems.  When you get married you don't only marry to your bf/ gf, you also marry with the parents.  Parents play an important factor.    Speaking too much about soon to be ex spouse is no good either, it only makes people to question more..   why s/he speaks too much anti about the spouse, why one party is speaking anti and the other is remanning  their silence. Silence is gold.   

This is so heartbroken and shocking. being supporter of KHS quite sometime, and following them after their dating and then wedding annoucement, i was quite taken aback with this news. even more shocking than song2 couple, because at least they were had dispute rumour back then, while this couple seems just fine. but one of the red alert i got was during their anniversary this year, AJH prefer to go holliday alone in Bali, for nothing. not any schedule or else, leaving GHS alone behind. And in her latest interview, she stated that lately, she was more in love to him than the other way around and him only loved her for a very short time is like a statement or screaming to her husband. Her joined to her husband management its like her last attempt to save their marriage which sadly, didint work, and even adding her miserable divorce dispute.

As much as i dislike her to post the screenshot of private conversation and put it on her SNS for everyone to see and read, i understand her position. at this moment her position is very vulnerable. she doesnt have any work under her name for the past 3 years after her marriage. i am not saying its her sacrifice to the marriage, its more like a lot of circumstances that surrounded her after the marriage (her health etc), and she is not backing up by management. the management she is now under, is the same management her husband work for, which is much more longer than her joined it. and its not a surprise that they back him up rather than her . she's now alone to protect herself ...

I still gives him benefit of the doubt. losing spark itself is not coming in  a day. He probably head over heels in love to her without thinking that they're not compatible in character to begin with. he (and she) ignore the difference, and when the difference start to struck they choose to keep ignore it to the point it doesnt tolerated any longer for him. At her part, she loves him too much to see the red alert that her husband already showing the ignorant.

after facing the divorce of my sister this year,  its so heartbroken to see the woman side so clingy to him because at this moment, GHS is at the vulmerable and fragile moment. I hope she will stand back up against all the things in the world, and being happy again like before.

4 hours ago, Asiandramafan~ said:

I don't follow this couple closely but I do like Ahn Jae- Hyun as an actor (not a fan girl) I always found Ahn Goo a bit narcisist, I feel the same towards Song Hye Kyo, both women are cold, and I hate women who always plays the victim, if the marriage doesn't work, it's not only because of one person, it's because of both parties. If things aren't working, it's the fault of husband and wife, marriage needs sacrifice, and both parties needs to do this, marriage needs giving, caring.  It's not like when dating I'll do what I want.   They dated only a year and when the honeymoon period of marriage ends, they start to experience problems.  When you get married you don't only marry to your bf/ gf, you also marry with the parents.  Parents play an important factor.    Speaking too much about soon to be ex spouse is no good either, it only makes people to question more..   why s/he speaks too much anti about the spouse, why one party is speaking anti and the other is remanning  their silence. Silence is gold.   

if you read all the statement from her, you will know that both of them (GHS and AJH) under the same agency. GHS joined the agency 2 months a go after being with YG for 10 years or more. Its quite understandable that BH entertainment siding with AJH who's worked with them more longer. You can also read that the CEO and AJH cursing and talk about her behind her back which she found out from her manager or something. from this pov, you understand that their agency is not going to help her no matter what.

The difference with SHG is, SHG is more powerfull in the divorce position. she's richer and backing up by her management, which GHS is not. And she doesnt has any work under her name for the past 3 years after she withdrawn from her last drama due to her health. while SHG has a lot of cf and movie and drama this year.

Eventhough it's wrong to spread all the private conversation of them, its her last straw that she has. I do believe that she understand the consequence later that she will facing (ie contract termination, the exile from the industry etc..). but then, if a rapist can go crawling back to the industry, why not her ?

while they seems cold and narcistic ?? oh well, most of actress  especially the famous one needs to protect themselves from people who's accuse them out of nowhere. thats why they're cold. As you know, female always harsher towards female. female fans tends to attack female actress harsher than male. just like SHG case, she said nothing, yet people blame her. and now, GHS stand up for herself even with the only platform she has, SNS, yet people  still attack her. whatever they do, they will be attack.

believe me, its not as easy as saying "If things aren't working, it's the fault of husband and wife, marriage needs sacrifice, and both parties needs to do this, marriage needs giving, caring. ". especially in this case they're facing for public judgement.

It's a big news for me, to read this couple struggle with their married problem. Like song2 couple before, I stand with the woman side, here I also stand with GHS. For me, what AJH doing is not good for both of side. If he is truly gentlemen, it would be better if he keeps on low, until everything has settle down. So both of party could minimize of the impact. He also be better settling up with every family member, coz when he married a woman, he also be a part of his wife family. I can understand what it feels to be GHS, or other woman in the world when the man that she loves, the man that made a promises to her and all of her family to be her life partner, in a bad and good condition, is the who filled the divorce. I hope GHS can endure all of her pain, and with the time she could regain her strength to rise again. 

15 hours ago, aprodithe said:

if you read all the statement from her, you will know that both of them (GHS and AJH) under the same agency. GHS joined the agency 2 months a go after being with YG for 10 years or more. Its quite understandable that BH entertainment siding with AJH who's worked with them more longer. You can also read that the CEO and AJH cursing and talk about her behind her back which she found out from her manager or something. from this pov, you understand that their agency is not going to help her no matter what.

The difference with SHG is, SHG is more powerfull in the divorce position. she's richer and backing up by her management, which GHS is not. And she doesnt has any work under her name for the past 3 years after she withdrawn from her last drama due to her health. while SHG has a lot of cf and movie and drama this year.

Eventhough it's wrong to spread all the private conversation of them, its her last straw that she has. I do believe that she understand the consequence later that she will facing (ie contract termination, the exile from the industry etc..). but then, if a rapist can go crawling back to the industry, why not her ?

while they seems cold and narcistic ?? oh well, most of actress  especially the famous one needs to protect themselves from people who's accuse them out of nowhere. thats why they're cold. As you know, female always harsher towards female. female fans tends to attack female actress harsher than male. just like SHG case, she said nothing, yet people blame her. and now, GHS stand up for herself even with the only platform she has, SNS, yet people  still attack her. whatever they do, they will be attack.

believe me, its not as easy as saying "If things aren't working, it's the fault of husband and wife, marriage needs sacrifice, and both parties needs to do this, marriage needs giving, caring. ". especially in this case they're facing for public judgement.

She is the one who's talking negative about her husband, and if I am not wrong she was the one who kept saying Ahn is the best thing that ever happened to me and helped her to gain her confidence etc etc.   I understand she doesn't want to get divorced maybe she still loves him.  She keeps talking, posting stuff on social media,  nobody is judging them because they are getting a divorce, it's normal to get a divorce, but it's not OK to tarnish your soon to be ex.  It's valid for both parties.   From their show newly wed's diary, Ahn looked like caring, loving & giving hubby, and she appeared to be the cold one.  

7 hours ago, Asiandramafan~ said:

She is the one who's talking negative about her husband, and if I am not wrong she was the one who kept saying Ahn is the best thing that ever happened to me and helped her to gain her confidence etc etc.   I understand she doesn't want to get divorced maybe she still loves him.  She keeps talking, posting stuff on social media,  nobody is judging them because they are getting a divorce, it's normal to get a divorce, but it's not OK to tarnish your soon to be ex.  It's valid for both parties.   From their show newly wed's diary, Ahn looked like caring, loving & giving hubby, and she appeared to be the cold one.  

since you basically just repeated your previous post, no need to discuss further. your pov is clearly different, and there's no point to repeated my post.

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 5:33 PM, Asiandramafan~ said:

First of all, seems that you don't know GHS nor SHK, so it's not fair to say that both are cold persons.  Second, marrying after one year of dating is nothing.  I did the same and I have been married for 30 years. I have met people who were dating for several years, they wed and then divorced in a short period of time.  There is no written rule for dating/marrying time. It's up to the couple.  Related to AhnGoo, a very close friend of the couple said that everything was going fine between both until the end of last year; that the problems started from this year.  There is a blind item that exposed who is really AJH.  A person posted that she and her family visited Korea for the winter games, and she said they stayed for a month there, and she heard a lot of so called rumors of celebrities from people who helped her and family  go places. She  told them they are an avid fan of GHS. They said nice things about her & bad things about him. Those rumors appears to be in concordance with was published by Blind item (he is a player that loves to fools around). Third, she has to speak and not keep quiet like most Korean women used to do.  Korean society is very cruel with divorced women, and if it is the husband to file the divorce, is the worst.  She defended herself from the lies their agency and husband were planning to release to the media.  From now on, both parties should work their separation quietly with no more scandals.

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:20 PM, aprodithe said:

I have been reading many, many posts about this situation, and believe me, there much people that now understand her, mainly after the post in the Blind item went public.  Regarding AHJ travel to Bali, that trip was for a shooting (is in his IG) not for vacation.  Even when he was photograph at the airport, his manager said it was for shooting.

21 hours ago, Asiandramafan~ said:

I don't think she was talking negative about her husband, she showed his true colors! Immature, inconsiderate man, and somehow, cruel.  To face the parents for marriage and divorce is a custom in Korea, it's a matter of respect to the elders, something that us westerns don't do.  It seems that he is afraid to face her mother, only them know why.  But he was able to talk bad and coursed her with the agency CEO (a female, actually). It's good that she showed who is he, because as I mentioned before, in Korea (a male chauvinist culture) women always loss no matter what.

Anyway, she deleted almost immediately the texts, and I hope that she and her soon-to-be ex work out all the matters regarding their divorce.  The best healer is time, and I hope they can continue with their lives happily.  As for me, yes, I will always support GHS.

6 minutes ago, gelisacarras said:

I don't think she was talking negative about her husband, she showed his true colors! Immature, inconsiderate man, and somehow, cruel.  To face the parents for marriage and divorce is a custom in Korea, it's a matter of respect to the elders, something that us westerns don't do.  It seems that he is afraid to face her mother, only them know why.  But he was able to talk bad and coursed her with the agency CEO (a female, actually). It's good that she showed who is he, because as I mentioned before, in Korea (a male chauvinist culture) women always loss no matter what.

Anyway, she deleted almost immediately the texts, and I hope that she and her soon-to-be ex work out all the matters regarding their divorce.  The best healer is time, and I hope they can continue with their lives happily.  As for me, yes, I will always support GHS.

He said he'll meet her mother, but she wanted him to meet her the time she want,  read the text messages in between them. Plus she always said she's a hard person to live with.  I don't think she lost,  after this divorce case has been forgotten within a couple of months, she'll get jobs for the 2021 season by winter or early spring time.  anything good or bad is a positive thing for idols and influencers,. I used to support the female said, but I am no longer that naive woman who sides with the female. 

I am not on Ahn's side but I am not her side either.  

This was a speedy marriage and had a short life.     

Archived