Quantcast
LoveSG

Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

@lxands  If there would be a problem with their marriage registration, believe me, it would be an issue, a scandal, back then in Korea.  The truth is that she delivered the papers completed by both parties, as requested and according to the law.

They will be celebrating soon their second anniversary, so with all my respect, this subject it’s not necessary anymore.  They are already and legally married.  Have a nice day!

• Like 2

Dear all, it has been a while since I posted here.  Hope you are all doing well.  This morning I was so happy to see posts in IG from our beloved AhnGoo couple.  It was so lovely that AJH posted that he was listening music of his wife; then, our princess posted selfies with hubby in the background.  Both, adorable!

I am sorry that I don't know how to post pictures here, but you can visit their Instagram pages, and enjoy the love between both :heart:

Have a wonderful, healthy week!

Edited by gelisacarras
  • Like 3

Hi, I'm new here, but I always follow Ahngoo's news. I agree with you, Sis @gelisacarras. I ever had many questions too about the registration, but like you said, if their wedding is not legal, there would be issues from the start. Sorry for my English.:)

• Like 2

Hi, this thread is hardly moving these days...doesnt anyone stumble across our couple doing groceries, dining, shopping, attending weddings or even walking their pets? They seem hardly spending time together, during her birthday last year she was in Paris, alone & during his 1st jewellery brand exhibition, she went to Africa...I wish they wud spend more time together...

• Like 1

Their 3rd wedding anniversary is coming up, wud we get a chance to have a glimpse of the the couple recent pictures together or do we still see the same recycled old couple pics & photoshoppe pics mv, celebrating their anniversary this year...and I hope she's not going to wish happy couple day again on her wedding anniversary:D