Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

:w00t:Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!:wub: #HHWW

Translated from Korean by Bing

[The scene] "Carrier, your initials?" Not a reproduction and a couple of honey dropping recent Ku Hye Sun! Carved their initials on the carrier. #보기만해도 Jae Hyun Ahn #안구정화/Ahn Jae-Hyun Ahn Jae 宰/贤/, ... http://fb.me/5kTon0xiy

53qWDSDd.jpg:large

Spoiler

JH's trolley has a "hyesun" & jaehyun signs w/ small hearts & Ku's trolley has a "ku" sign & a heart too.:wub:

https://ton.twitter.com/i/ton/data/dm/781713171455348739/781713171631394821/uBQtj4my.jpg:large

[Dispatch=이호준기자] 안재현과 구혜선 부부가 동반 해외여행을 마치고 30일 오전 김포공항을 통해 입국했다.

신혼부부의 깨알같은 애정이 돋보였다. 각자의 카트에 이름 이니셜과 하트를 그려넣고 달달한 부부애를 자랑했다.

두 사람은 손을 꼭 잡고 입국장을 나섰다. 데님 재킷으로 연출한 커플룩도 눈길을 끌었다. 마스크로 얼굴을 가렸지만 눈빛만으로도 알 수 있었다.

20160930091130_lhj_4476.jpg

“캐리어도 안구”

20160930084803_lhj_4479.jpg

“꼭 잡은 두 손”

20160930084806_lhj_4484.jpg

“우리 너무 행복해”

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/582287

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:w00t: #BestCouple #AhnGoo :wub:

Article: "Lovey dovey" Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun link hands at airport

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+281, -7] Look how white both their skins are

2. [+242, -9] I'm so glad they're a couple now~ and I bet their baby will be so pretty

3. [+197, -9] Such a rare innocent and pretty couple in our generation~ even caring hearts too~!!!

4. [+23, -1] Now this is a real couple ㅋㅋ Reminds me of Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin's pictures at the airport where they left separately like they're so special when there's nothing wrong with a couple being spotted together like this ㅋㅋ

5. [+16, -5] Look at Ahn Jae Hyun's wink ㅋㅋ how cute ㅋㅋ

6. [+15, -2] Really shows that it doesn't matter how much you cover them up, prettiness and handsomeness will find a way to shine through...

7. [+14, -2] They match so well.. and you can tell they're still so in love with each other

8. [+12, -1] Shows that a relationship where a man is more in love has a faster pace of moving things along. I had no idea Ahn Jae Hyun would get married this fast.
screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2016-09-29%2B21-47-41.png

Source: Naver

1. [+3,509, -56] That wink at the end

2. [+2,338, -48] His wink ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,929, -78] I like how simple they look, no need to dress to the nines at the airport

4. [+1,673, -57] So jealous of this couple

5. [+1,317, -57] Cover up as much as you want, you guys are still an eye candy couple

6. [+379, -12] I don't normally care about them at all as individuals but find them so charming as a couple together ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+360, -15] Seriously a couple that became well liked after getting married

8. [+338, -13] Their baby is going to have such white skin, look at how white the parents are

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/09/ahn-jae-hyun-and-goo-hye-sun-look-lovey.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

:wub:Ahn-nim's wink is :love:#HHWW

20160930152349_anigif.gif

[채널] “구 남자의 눈~깜박” (Feat 안재현)

보기만 해도 ‘안구정화’. 안재현(28)·구혜선(31) 부부인데요. 결혼 전에도, 후에도 꿀이 뚝뚝 떨어지는 닭살 커플로 유명합니다.

신혼 5개월차인 두 사람. 24시간이 러브러브. 지난 30일 해외여행을 마치고, 돌아왔는데요. 공항에서부터 달달함이 넘쳤습니다.

20160930141957_20160930084806_lhj_4484.jpg

특히 신랑의 애교가 넘칩니다.

안재현의 여심강탈 윙크~

20160930141627_20160930084216_lhj_4477.jpg

손깍지는 기본입니다.
언제 어디서든, 손을 꼬~옥.

두 사람의 여행은 어땠냐고요?

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

cfbb61d0b4f3514570a8abf3aa284d7f.jpg

일본 여행에서도 ‘껌딱지’ 부부였습니다. 최근 인스타그램에는 수 많은 데이트 목격담이 쏟아졌는데요.

c770a3c82384523bf41151b1228a51b9.jpg

늦여름 더위요? 이들 부부에게는 전혀 문제되지 않았습니다. 한시도 손깍지를 풀지 않았죠. 그렇게 안구커플은, 달달한 일본 여행을 보내고 돌아왔는데요.

20160930111729_24.jpg

너무 다정한 거 아닌가요? 머리부터 발끝까지, 커플 아이템으로 무장했습니다. 데님룩에 마스크까지~. 그래도 빛나는 비주얼은 감출 수 없죠?

20160930144140_20160930083814_4985085847524.jpg

커플템도 인상적입니다. 캐리어에도 애정 표시를 했는데요. 두 사람의 캐릭터와 이니셜 An과 Ku가 있네요. 앞으로도 예쁜 부부로, 사랑받기를 바랍니다.

<사진출처=디스패치 DB, 안재현 인스타그램, 온라인 커뮤니티>

10 minutes ago, Tsg said:

My Dear @khs7. I think that given the message to his wife. after finishing his drama ... and I'm sure that the message for his wife. /NO doubt.. :heart::w00t:

Ahahahahahahahaha!!:joy: Most probably sis!!:lol:I know what u mean.:sweat_smile:

(AJH's IG) 사랑해주셔서 감사합니다. 모두 고생많으셨어요. 편히 주무세요^^ --Thank you for all your love. Everybody worked really hard. Sleep well. ^^.

Koo-nim had to have taken the IG pic. I personally feel as if Koo wrote the IG statement as well as take the pic of her husband and Gamja. Koo used to lean on Gamja like that a lot when she was a single. Of course, the statement of gratitude is for C4K which ended nicely.

When I saw a pic of  Seoul Pet manager giving a back massage for Gamja in GHS thread, I thought...WOW Gamja, you really deserve that massage for taking good care of the couple. 

Thanks everyone for all the updates and your posts.

a little piece from Dispatch article~

Dispatch=이호준기자] 안재현과 구혜선 부부가 동반 해외여행을 마치고 30일 오전 김포공항을 통해 입국했다.Ajh and Ghs couple returned from their trip on the morning of 9/30 through Kimpo Airport.

신혼부부의 깨알같은 애정이 돋보였다. 각자의 카트에 이름 이니셜과 하트를 그려넣고 달달한 부부애를 자랑했다. Affection between them just radiates. Even their carriers have drawings of their initials and hearts. They are just a sweet couple.

두 사람은 손을 꼭 잡고 입국장을 나섰다. 데님 재킷으로 연출한 커플룩도 눈길을 끌었다. 마스크로 얼굴을 가렸지만 눈빛만으로도 알 수 있었다 They entered the country with tightly clasped hands. Similar denim jackets are also noticeable. Even with masks, shines from the eyes cannot be hidden. 

(I think AJH gave a wink..didn't he? keke...something that Koo will most likely never do.)

The new dispatch pics of ahngoo in tha airport is full of love hehehe..ajh is not shy holding hands of his wife while ghs you can see shes a little bit shy or uncomfortable..glad ajh is bold enough to show his affection to his wife.both are happy and blooming..marriage life really suit them well.hoping to hear good news b4 yr ends..

about c4k now i understand why ajh said that his most worried of his skinship in the drama..too much kiss scene but im sure hyesun knows this before anyone does and ajh inform her already..we never know they may even practice it together  to so that ajh hav an idea which angle is good..i read that married actors usually do this..they practice each other lines in dramas at their home..like ajh said in njttw2 hyesun is cool girlfriend..work is work at the end of the day both are profesional actors who are paid to do the kiss scene..i also read in sns some comment ..is that why ajh and ghs went to japan lastweek to apeased his wife of the too much kiss scene in his drama..hahaha we never know..at least in this drama he gain some positive reviews of hia acting and im looking forward to his nextproject.im hoping for sageuk drama or a variety show maybe.we all know how he wanted to work more for his family..man in korea are usually more responsible to provide for their family.

ghs is looking pretty..shes getting prettier everyday.wishing to see her more.

OMG !!!!! !!!!:w00t::heart:

October 6, the 2016 Korea Drama Awards revealed the 11 categories for the award ceremony as well as the nominated actors and shows.

Here are the nominees:

Best Actor, Top Excellence Award:

Jang Hyun Sung — “Doctors”

Ahn Jae Hyun — “Cinderella and Four Knights”

Yoo Seung Ho — “Remember”

So Ji Sub Oh My Venus

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/06/song-joong-ki-park-shin-hye-kim-rae-won-nominated-2016-korea-drama-awards/

Let us wish  success. for him :wub:

Archived