Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they in japan again?seems japan is their favorite place to visit..cant blame them the country is nice, food is good  and just 2hr flight from korea..happy to see them enjoying their married life..im jealous they can go on vacation anytime they want.hopefully another pic of them together or video..

안주가 감자 발냄새를 맡고 있어감자 --Ahnju is smelling Gamja's foot.

감자 등땍이 클라스ㅋㅋㅋ 매니저님 감자 옆에 있으니까 8살 같다능 ㅋㅋㅋ http://blog.naver.com/todydvmqmfcn/220821121546 감자네 대식구 블로그 포스팅---Gamja's back is a class kekeke  When the manager is next to Gamja, she looks like an 8-y-o. kekeke #Gamja Retriever. The blog listed is the blog for the Gamja's big family.

오오오오오오오오옼옼옼 애미야 물이차다----(this post is as if Ahnju is talking like he is high and mighty..hehe) Ohhhhhhh, daughter-in-law, my water is cold.

내 이름은 안주라한다---My name is Ahnju.

둘다 밀가루뿌려놓은줄...순식간에 오징어됨..넘이쁘다 이커플 행쇼--Both of them feel like flour has been sprinkled on them....All of a sudden they become squid...So pretty are this couple's actions.

I read the Gamja family blog and more will come. Gamja is so well trained and all Anju is very easy and free. Mango is full of ayegyo. Soondae and Chestnut easily move in and out of the staff room too. Supposedly GHS brought the whole family in by herself.

Ahngoo lovers in japan is the best..they can walk freely in the streets like any normal couple and be sweet with each other ..i like it that they always hold hands..they do things that they never did when they are secretly dating..travel without hiding and hold hands w/o nothing to worry that peaople might see them..now they can enjoy those things.

they must really like japan,i wish also for them to visit paris france someday..all of their pics are back view of them..i want at least front view..wanna see their faces..

hoping also to see ghs soon in drama..mis her already and same with ajh.

2 hours ago, Tsg said:

Be Happy.. In Disenysea..:heart::blush:

Spoiler

:wub:Hope JH-nim will post more but better if it's a selfie w/ his honey haha!.:P But I'm looking forward on KU's bday this coming Nov. ayyiiee!!:sweatingbullets: #wishing

Dispatch caught the couple in the airport.

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/582287

sorry cannot translate for few days.

but, they are saying that their carriers have their initials and hearts, and more....does anyone have a better picture of their carriers? DC thinks ghs and ajh drew them.

kekeke 

Adorable couple. Love their holding hands.

Archived