Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! Tomorrow Sept.21..will gonna be AhnGoo's 4th wedding monthsary weeeehhh!!:wub: Hope there'll be a spotted update tomorrow or wish to see JH-nim post something on his IG hehe..:phew::lol:

I really love this bts pic of them..aww!!:wub::wub:

Thanks for that blogger's link who spotted AhnGoo eventhough AhnGoo's pic was blurry sis @LauraA :lol: Seeing the pics..I missed KU's Cafe Manolin.:( The cafe's kinda have the same vibe as CM.^_^ Credits to the owner.:) ->> http://blog.naver.com/chaewon__1004/220815030235

CszNSLWUsAAMoVW.jpg

Spoiler

Q-Z-FNvd.jpg:large

Thanks AhnGoo fans.

Wow!! janey.wong's IG...so much more clear!! I still cannot tell for sure if they are AhnGoo...

but I read that blog. the blogger says it is AhnGoo...but the blogger also says in parenthesis ( 이건아니였죠)--(this was not it)--so, the blogger got me confused at first..did she or didn't she?

It is a cafe supposedly owned by actor Yoo Ah In and he also has artists show their works there. Many works made or using idea of mushrooms...??

blogger went there to see if she could get a glimpse of the actor but did not. She went there nearly closing time for the museum part--9pm closing time for the museum portion.

Who also had that same idea once before at Cafe Manolin--mix of cafe and museum????---kind of place that our art lovers AhnGoo would like to go and visit. Ahhh,,,how I wish Koo sisters still had Cafe Manolin....:P

I think the blogger felt uneasy about taking AhnGoo pix and did not really focus and maybe that is why she said in parenthesis (this was not it)???...because her other pix of the art pieces are well photographed. 

Thanks again,,,

On 3/14/2016 at 8:53 AM, khs7 said:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Ahn Jae Hyun thanks fans for the love and support of his new relationship

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

Actor Ahn Jae Hyun wrote a heartfelt letter on his fan cafe, thanking his fans for supporting his relationship with actress Goo Hye Sun.

On March 13, he wrote, "The last cold spell is here. It'll probably get warmer soon, right? I'm always saying this, but be careful not to catch a cold or get sick. I am so happy that everyone is being supportive. Thank you for the love. Let's all love!"

Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun recently confirmed their relationship status that stemmed from working together during 'Blood' filming. Fans and onlookers were shocked, but have congratulated and supported their relationship once paparazzi photos of the two were released.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/ahn-jae-hyun-thanks-fans-for-the-love-and-support-of-his-new-relationship

While  I love this couple (what a lucky lady) every time I see this photo I want to yell at her stylist for putting her into such an ill-fitting dress. When she was going onto the stage she had to have help to navigate the steps and the bust line is not flattering. She is so cute and the dress, if sized, correctly would have been great.

Happy 4th wedding monthsary to ahn jae hyun and goo hye sun..we wish nothing but the best in your marriage and career.Stay inlove and  inspire each other and other people as well.More anniversarries to come!:heart: 

anyway i just read that ajh is confirm to attend the tvn festival excited to see him again!hopefully ghs will appear on drama or any tv shows soon.miss her pretty face.

Thanks @yonghwa for the info.

감자한테 아침부터 심장싸다구맞음.. 감자의 폭력성... Since morning, I got hit on the chest by Gamja..Gamja's violence. (NO way!! Gamja cannot be violent!! Maybe he was Is so glad to see an old familiar face??? He looks like he is ready to play!!)

다시 시작된 아침 저녁 #군밤이 밥먹이기 프로잭트. 그어떤 마약성 중독 토핑을 올려줘도 넘어오지 않는다 Breakfast and dinner started again. Project to feed Goonbom. No matter what tastefully delicious and tempting topping is put on the food, he does not fall for it. (Oh no!! What is going on with Chestnut/Goonbom? He is not eating?)

#안주 #망고 #쌈 1층 2층 3층 사이좋게 나눠쓰는 42 아직은 넘나 낯선것. AhnJu, Mango, SSam on First,2nd, 3rd floor. They are getting along nicely in 42 (must be the cat hotel room number??) Still it is too unfamiliar. 

I wonder how long they will be staying this time. 

I wonder if Koo pre-recorded for the next week ROOKIE or is she returning before that?! Hope they have fun!!!

Archived