Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:scream::love::love::sweat_smile::tounge_wink::heart:

Ahn Jae Hyun discussed his first kiss with wife Goo Hye Sun on the February 3rd episode of tvN's 'Newlywed Diary' ('The Lovebirds - Year 1').

During an interview with producers, Ahn Jae Hyun recalled, "I first saw Goo Hye Sun when she was doing her first full reading of the drama 'Blood'. My eyes turned into hearts at first sight. I couldn't hide that I liked her."

As for their first kiss, he revealed, "She made the move on the first kiss. We kissed before she went into filming a scene where she had to kiss that day." Goo Hye Sun explained, "I didn't dislike that a handsome guy was staring at me. That's why I just kissed him first."

Unexpected!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/ahn-jae-hyun-opens-up-about-his-first-kiss-with-goo-hye-sun

My heart is bursting with all the screencaps and video clips. I think i need a sedative when i watch the full episode with eng sub! haha! They are just too adorable!!!:wub:

I am not surprised that Hye-sun initiated the first kiss. She truly knows what her heart wants! I am so amazed that she can do all those house chores typically done by men. She's really something else. I love her even more now. 

54 minutes ago, ais730 said:

My heart is bursting with all the screencaps and video clips. I think i need a sedative when i watch the full episode with eng sub! haha! They are just too adorable!!!:wub:

I am not surprised that Hye-sun initiated the first kiss. She truly knows what her heart wants! I am so amazed that she can do all those house chores typically done by men. She's really something else. I love her even more now. 

Me too!! Can't wait for the full episode w/ engsub since I haven't watch the LS coz I was out for my sis' bday celebration. I'm so happy to see our Koo so relaxed & happy.:wub:

Oh speaking of their first kiss... pls correct me if I'm wrong,, so does it mean that they'd already kissed in real life before filming their one & only kiss scene in Blood??:tounge_wink: Their sweet interactions but discreet  when filming that particular kiss scene in Blood was truly evident in the bts.:love: Yay! Makes me want to watch that bts again haha!:mrgreen:

Wait.... really Koo-nim?:sweat_smile:! Wahahaaa! Love her even more!:innocent:

CONGRATS AHNGOO!!!!!! AND THE WHOLE TEAM OF Newlyweds Diary :heart::heart::heart:

The Seoul Story @theseoulstory

tvN 'Newlyweds Diary' captures lovely moments of Ahn Jae Hyun & Goo Hye Sun, avg rating: 5.6% & highest: 7.3% http://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=016&aid=0001192904 

헤럴드경제

'신혼일기' 안재현♥구혜선, 안방극장을 핑크빛을 물들이다…최고 시청률 7.3%

기사입력2017.02.04 오전 9:12 기사원문 댓글0
이미지 원본보기201702040910418505480_20170204091109_01_20170204091201776.jpg?type=w540 (사진=tvN)[헤럴드경제 스타&컬처팀=장영준 기자] tvN '신혼일기'가 첫 방송부터 안재현 구혜선 부부의 달콤한 신혼생활 모습을 선보이며 안방극장을 핑크빛으로 물들였다.

지난 3일 첫 방송된 tvN '신혼일기'(연출 나영석 이우형)에서는 안재현 구혜선 부부가 솔직 담백한 모습으로 시청자에게 즐거움을 안겼다. 안재현은 사랑꾼이자 섬세한 남편이었고 구혜선은 상상 이상의 털털함을 가진 아내였던 것. 특히 구혜선은 과자 트렁크 이벤트를 준비해 안재현을 기쁘게 만드는가 하면, 자신의 정수리 냄새를 맡게 하고 서슴없이 방귀를 뀌는 등 반전 매력으로 웃음을 자아냈다.

또 방송 말미에 구혜선은 "연애할 때도 그래도 꽤 비슷하다고 생각했는데 결혼을 하니까 굉장히 다른 사람이다. 그래서 또 재미가 있다"며 행복감을 드러냈다. 안재현은 "내 인생에 대해 결혼 전에는 안재현으로 살았다면 결혼 후에는 구혜선의 남편으로 살고 싶다는 이야기를 많이 했다"며 "내가 원하는 러브스토리는 지금부터다. 결혼해서부터다"라며 사랑꾼의 면모를 과시해 앞으로 두 사람이 '신혼일기'에서 어떤 모습을 보여줄지 관심이 모아진다.

이외에도 마치 잔잔한 로맨스 영화를 보는 듯한 아름다운 영상미와 감성적인 음악들이 눈과 귀를 사로잡았다. 지난 '신혼일기' 기자간담회에서 나영석 PD는 "영상적인 아름다움을 보여주려고 노력했고, 유희열이 음악감독으로 참여해 예능에선 흔치 않은 OST도 제작한다"고 전하며 기대감을 증폭시켰다. '신혼일기' 첫 방송에서는 신혼의 풋풋함을 담아낸 영상과 귓가를 간질이는 음악들이 절묘하게 어우러지며 보는 이들의 설렘지수를 높였다.

이날 방송은 케이블, 위성, IPTV 통합된 유료플랫폼 가구 시청률 평균 5.6%(닐슨코리아, 전국기준), 최고 7.3%를 기록했다. 타깃시청률(남녀2049세)은 평균 3.4%, 최고 4.4%로 케이블과 종편을 통틀어 동시간대 1위를 기록했다. 뿐만 아니라 남성 10대 20대 40대 여성 10대~50대 시청층에서도 케이블과 종편을 통틀어 동시간대 1위를 차지하며 성공적인 항해를 알렸다.

안재현 구혜선 부부의 리얼 신혼 생활 이야기를 보여줄 '신혼일기'는 매주 금요일 밤 9시 20분 방송된다.
culture@heraldcorp.com

Wow!! Here here to a great beginning!! DAEBOK NWD!!!

We saw a side to Koo that I kind of suspected but not that level!!! kakakaka Never laughed and smiled so much and fell in love with this couple all over again.

I cannot do a lot of translating due to time. I do hope that they translate the shows.

I wil translate a bit of the article above..

안재현은 사랑꾼이자 섬세한 남편이었고 구혜선은 상상 이상의 털털함을 가진 아내였던 것. 특히 구혜선은 과자 트렁크 이벤트를 준비해 안재현을 기쁘게 만드는가 하면, 자신의 정수리 냄새를 맡게 하고 서슴없이 방귀를 뀌는 등 반전 매력으로 웃음을 자아냈다. AJH is a romantic and devoted husband. GHS is more-honest-and-open-than-ever-imagined wife. GHS made AJH happy with her trunkful of cookies and crackers for her husband who was very happy. GHS also asked without hesitation if her hair smelled and she farted like no big deal. It made the audience laugh.

이외에도 마치 잔잔한 로맨스 영화를 보는 듯한 아름다운 영상미와 감성적인 음악들이 눈과 귀를 사로잡았다. 지난 '신혼일기' 기자간담회에서 나영석 PD는 "영상적인 아름다움을 보여주려고 노력했고, 유희열이 음악감독으로 참여해 예능에선 흔치 않은 OST도 제작한다"고 전하며 기대감을 증폭시켰다. '신혼일기' 첫 방송에서는 신혼의 풋풋함을 담아낸 영상과 귓가를 간질이는 음악들이 절묘하게 어우러지며 보는 이들의 설렘지수를 높였다 It felt as if we are watching a romantic movie with the lovely views and beautiful music (did you guys hear so many Koo's music flow out? I love that but no reporters are mentioning them. The famous singer songwriter Yoo HeeYul is the music director for NWD and he chose to play many of KOo's music!!) PD Nah said in the press conference that he went beyond the usual for this variety show by hiring the famous Yoo HeeYul to direct the musical part of the show. The music and the views increased the heart fluttering nature of the show. 

이날 방송은 케이블, 위성, IPTV 통합된 유료플랫폼 가구 시청률 평균 5.6%(닐슨코리아, 전국기준), 최고 7.3%를 기록했다. 타깃시청률(남녀2049세)은 평균 3.4%, 최고 4.4%로 케이블과 종편을 통틀어 동시간대 1위를 기록했다. 뿐만 아니라 남성 10대 20대 40대 여성 10대~50대 시청층에서도 케이블과 종편을 통틀어 동시간대 1위를 차지하며 성공적인 항해를 알렸다.Rating on average is 5.6% and highest was at 7.3%. most viewers are from 20 to 49 both men and women. (I don;t understand it but somehing about ranking number 1 for both cable and network)

Just looking at the vid clips---AJH was looking into the nearest bank and it was over 100km away according to the person on the line. Then Koo asks him what time is it? AJH answered with "Moope-ssi Heung-boon". It is a play on words but at age 19 level. It basically means that he is sexually excited using how Koreans tell time. (sorry cannot explain it well.) But what was funny is that the customer service person heard it too. AJH forgot to turn off the phone. kekeke

Second clip is when Koo went over to AJH's house when they started to date...they decided to watch tv together. Koo saw among the movies, x-rated movie and asked AJH if he saw it alrready and he said no. So Koo turend it on and it asks if he would like to continue watching it. This made the entire NWD producers laugh in the backgound. The house that they were sitting in is not thier new house...AJh told them that they are looking into a new place to move to.

Koo made the trunk event for her husband because she says that her husband loves cookies and crackers. Since they will be living in the deep mountain for a while she thought it would be nice to get him somehting that is hard to find in the mountains....(she is practical and cute). She wanted to return the surprise for her husband. She was so cute getting annoyed that her husband would not take her hint to go out ot the trunk as he wanted to make soojaebi soup for their dinner. AJH is an amazing cook.

Koo only planned on giving him 2monwon to do the shopping. When AJh said that the reality is that price is really high and that he cannot buy all that they need with only 2monwon. So she gives him 1monwon more only. But he did not realize that prices are higher in that area..and he needed gas for the car. So he gave up on many of the items and even asked for refund to get gas for the car. But GHS still gave him a pat on the butt for not shopping properly...then AHH got mad that they started to wrestle...keke. So, GHS made the toast but asked her husband to cup up the ingredients as he is so much better at it. Then she put the toast together as AJH cut his finger on the knife. She was so cute..when he did not take care of the cut well, she gets tough on him and takes care of him. Then she puts the toast together. Did you see that toast? AJH loves it and praises it. I heard in dc that many people tweeted that they made the sandwich and that it is delicious. other people tweeted that Koo's cooking is weird and that AJH must love her so much to love the taste of it. Did you guys try it? First you stir fry garlic with oil then you mix that with mayonaise with salt and pepper. YOu toast bread with butter and Koo put strawbetty jam on the toast, then sliced cabbage, then the mayo mix and few more things I forgot....yeah she also put ketchup on it. AJH said that Koo's cooking world and his did not match. She is tough in her cooking and makes a lot and it just does not look good. But he says that the taste is amazingly delicious. Which netizens are correct? Is it love or is it realy delicious? kekeke

Koo says in the beginning that she wanted to live in a small house out in the deep country with the animlas. But AJH said it is too scary to live like that. He is a city person and KOo says that she has lived in the country --(we know that her father is actually living in the county and making his own food there. So, she seems to know how to preserve esp vegetables and fruits for the winter. She woke up in the morning as she was in charge of making the breakfast...she took out one of the radish that she preserved. The night before she preserved a pice of that one radish and made it inot a pickle. She sayd it really cute.We let it sleep in that pickling water(water+sugar+vinegar) and then wake them up tomorrow. keke..it is also a play on Korean words. then with the rest of the radish, she makes the miso soup and she still had left over so she stir fry them. She did not want ot waste the radish so everyting on that breakfast table was made of radish. kekekek. Koo worried whether her husband will like it, but he likes it!! kekeke

They play bedminton and paper-rock-scissor to deal with who will clean up the kitchen mess after cooking and eating. They are adorable. They try hard to win so that they don't have to clean up.When AJH did something that Koo did not like while playing one of these games, she asks AJH if he learned that in Jouney to West. kekeke.

Koo was funny...Before the first reading of BLood, the producer took the main actors out to dinner. AJH sat next to GHS. She noticed that he would be staring at her. She says that she liked that a good looking man stared at her. But she has a really good manager who did his job too well and made AJH not approach Koo too often. Koo says she was upset about that..she felt like a really hard working manager was messing up her life. kekeke AJH says that he just could not hold his feelings for her from the first moment hesaw her. Even when they are filming Blood, he would find himself next to her all the time and that he would tel her how pretty she looked by covering his mike. He thought if he covered the mike, nobody would hear it...he found out wrong and thinks that everyone knew how he felt. :wub:

Well, next week's episode is about their argument....looked serious...at first Koo was not talking to Ahn...then it was Ajh who tells Koo that he did not feel happy.....

Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun's sweetness on 'Newlywed Diary' melts viewers hearts

0000699625_001_20170203223507712.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-02-03%2Bat%2B11.08.17%2BPM.png

Naver - Sports News: First episode of 'Newlyweds Diary', Ahn Jae Hyun ♥Goo Hye Sun, sweeter and more heart-fluttering than a rom com 

1. [+9,659, -141] Ahn Jae Hyun's so sweet ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+9,532, -163] They make my heart flutter like crazy. It's time to get rid of We Got Maried!

3. [+7,942, -134] So sweet ㅠㅠ As expected, newlyweds are diffdrent

4. [+6,473, -129] Ah what the? AhnGoo couple is beautiful ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+4,795, -118] Seriously can't wait for next week ~~

6. [+1,892, -34] Ahn Jae Hyun really does seem like a good man

7. [+1,641, -27] Ahn Jae Hyun is very sweet and caring, accepts anything his wife does.. Please don't ever change. Goo Hye Sun married well

8. [+1,613, -20] Ahn Jae Hyun is daebak.. He looks chic but he's a totally innocent and a fool for his wife

20170203_1486126649_92658200_1.jpg

Nate - tv Report: Goo Hye Sun "Farted before dating... Ahn Jae Hyun hasn't yet" 

1. [+1,028, -47] Why can't I stop smiling?

2. [+868, -49] The cinematography reminds me of movie 'Little Forest'. It's sweet, peaceful and healing ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+768, -39] I had a motherly smile the entire time. The show is so genuine, I thought I was watching a sweet, next-door  newlywed couple. Really cool to see Goo Hye Sun's simple side, Ahn Jae Hyun's feels like an innocent baby

4. [+85, -1] Never have I seen a young, pretty celebrity fart on tv before ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Naver - Sports Chosun: Ahn Jae Hyun ♥Goo Hye Sun, birth of a program that encourages marriage

1. [+1,087, -14] This show is healing, they're a pretty couple

2. [+830, -20] Even to a woman's eye, Goo-nim bursts with charms ㅎㅎ

3. [+659, -13] AhnGoo couple is pretty ㅜㅜ

4. [+627, -12] Their sweet life is beautiful..

5. [+279, -5] Wow. In the end, Ahn Jae Hyun said that love story begins at marriage, that he's lived his whole life as Ahn Jae Hyun but no wants to live as a good husband. He's sweet

6. [+170, -2] As expected of Na PD ㅎIt's warmer than I thought. Nothing fake about it, just a real story about a real couple. I can't stop smiling.. I'm grateful for this program. Thanks AhnGoo couple

Congrats to ahngoo couple..Im happy that knetz are very positve with ther reality show and its no.1in terms of rating..Im hoping that next episodes will be higher and will have double digit ratings..was surprise that it was khs who iniated ther first kiss and if they kiss before the shhot of ther kiss scene means to say they started dating around march?shes very bold and very honest..ajh is also very sweet and nice to khs..he let khs do things she want..as for khs now i know why ajh said his wife is the best!!shes really good in evrything from cooking,farming and construction..they are really unique couple.looking forward to the next episodes.congrats to them!

Really happy for our Ahngoo may more good come to their way..

Newlywed Diary Recap: Episode 1

February 4, 2017 Korean Variety Recaps Episode 1, Newlywed Diary, Reality Shows 0

Episode 1 – Why Are We Here? – February 3, 2017

I’ve been looking forward to this show because I’ve enjoyed everything that Na Young-seok PD has put out so far. Also, I think February is going to be a good month for variety shows because there are so many new ones coming out this month. Yay!

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-A.jpg?resize=16
The show starts off with a really cute opening credit scene. There’s a cartoon version of our newlywed couple with them dating, doing a proposal, getting married, and moving to the countryside. It reminds me of a credit scene for a movie or drama more than one for a variety show, which I guess is fitting given how this show is about a couple of actors. 

The credits end and we see that it’s winter. We’re deep in the mountains, in an area covered with snow. The scene is complete with some heavy wind sound effects. This must have been filmed pretty recently.

There are some dogs barking as we hear Ahn Jae-hyun call out sweetly, “Honey~” Ku Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyun are now living in Inje city of Gangwon Province. They’re calling 411, while trying to find a branch of “S” Bank, but there isn’t one nearby, so they consider opening an account for a local bank instead. 

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AA.jpg?resize=1

It’s been seven months since they’ve become husband and wife.

During his individual interview, Ahn Jae-hyun says he saw his wife for the first time during the TV drama <Blood> cast meeting and fell for her at first sight. He says his eyes were “hot” for her? or maybe he says “heart?” It’s sometimes hard to figure out what they’re saying when they use Konglish.

Meanwhile, Ku Hye-sun says she thought he was a baby, at least ten years younger than her. (He’s actually just three years younger.) She noticed he kept staring at her, but Ku Hye-sun’s manager kept blocking his view on purpose because he thought Ahn Jae-hyun was being weird. She was disappointed that she had such a hard-working manager. LOL. Afterall, why would it be a bad thing for a good looking guy to stare?

They also talk about their first kiss which was in Ku Hye-sun’s car, right before they had a kiss scene on camera. Ku Hye-sun was the one who initiated it, and Ahn Jae-hyun said it felt like a dream. 

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAA.jpg?resize=

Ku Hye-sun really wanted to live in a minimalist house in the countryside with animals while Ahn Jae-hyun wanted to live in the city, so this house in Inje City is like a trial house for them. They started preparing to live here in the fall and plan to live there for the entirety of the winter.

In the fall, they harvested some food, like squirrels storing up acorns for the winter. There’s a cute montage of them harvesting crops, picking fruit, drying food, and setting up their house. It’s a lot of manual labor, but the two of them make it look so romantic.

Then winter came. 

Moving Day

There are eight residents in the little countryside house with the red roof. In addition to the two humans, there are

• Gamja (potato)- 6 years old – friendly to all including robbers
  • Soondae (blood sausage) – 8 years old – big watchdog, white fur near eyes
  • Gunbamb (roasted chestnut)- 4 years old – little watchdog, yellow fur near eyes
  • Ahnju (side dish) – 3 years old – a chic kitty
  • Mango (mango) – 4 years old – agile cat
  • Ssamie (wrap) – 5 years old – loner cat

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAA.jpg?resize

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAA.jpg?resiz

It’s a little chilly, and Ku Hye-sun injures her foot a bit while moving around furniture, so Ahn Jae-hyun moves it for her. I’m so jealous of the house. All the furniture there looks so pretty. I wonder if they picked it out themselves or if it’s part of the set. 

After moving their stuff in, they get ready to have some lunch. Ahn Jae-hyun is in charge of the kitchen and Ku Hye-sun is in charge of the floor? She seems to like sleeping on the floor and spends a surprisingly large amount of time placing blankets all over all sorts of floors. How strange.

Ku Hye-sun prepared an event for her husband since he like snacks so much. She says that she knew it’d hard to buy potato chips and stuff like that in the countryside, so she filled up their car truck with snacks and hit them all under a blanket. She then goes out to the car and takes the blanket away so that her husband can find the snacks. She prepared this as a nod to the way he proposed to her by setting up flowers in his car trunk.

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAA.jpg?resi

Meanwhile, Ahn Jae-hyun is making some sujebi (hand torn noodle soup) for lunch, but Ku Hye-sun tells him to stop cooking right now and come out to the car to help her move some stuff. Ahn Jae-hyun wants to finish making the noodle batter. Ku Hye-sun fail. 

She tries again to get Ahn Jae-hyun to the car. She starts folding some origami and comments about needing some tape. 

Ahn Jae-hyun is too busy slicing the kimchi to pay attention. Ku Hye-sun says again, “Honey~ Get me some tape from the car trunk.” Ahn Jae-hyun wants to cook the soup first, so that it doesn’t burn. He says he’ll get the tape after making the soup. Ku Hye-sun fail again. She’s starting to get frustrated.

Ahn Jae-hyun offers some citrus tea since he’s boiled water anyways. Finally he heads out to the trunk, and finds the snacks. Ahn Jae-hyun, “Why are there snacks here?” Ku Hye-sun, “hehehe.” He takes out a couple that he wants to eat and brings them back into the house. 

He comes back laughing. “Are these presents?” Ku Hye-sun replies, “A Christmas present.” Aw.

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAA.jpg?res

Ahn Jae-hyun seems to be a good cook. He does the dishes too while Ku Hye-sun keeps him company. 

The sun sets. It’s night time. I still can’t believe how beautiful the house is. At night time, it looks like a scene from a Christmas card.

They have snacks together and Gamja even steals a chip that Ahn Jae-hyun tries to feed his wife. There are so many cute shots of the animals. The show has such a lovely tone, different from the loud, energetic atmosphere of most of Na PD’s shows, but you can still tell that this is his handiwork because of the emphasis on the cooking and the animals.

At night, Ahn Jae-hyun plays the piano. Ku Hye-sun taught him the basics. He keeps making mistakes though, so she teaches him a simpler song. 

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAAA.jpg?re

During another round of individual interviews, Ku Hye-sun says she began farting in front of Ahn Jae-hyun from when they started dating, but Ahn Jae-hyun still goes to the bathroom. Back in the house, Ku Hye-sun convinces her husband to stop trying to hold it in. He finally farts in front of her, but it’s so long that Ku Hye-sun jokes that he might as well just poop. 

Ku Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyun then tidy up the house before bed. More scenes of the pets being cute again. They have some dried persimmon walnut wraps, and then go to bed.

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAAAA.jpg?r

It’s morning. The air seems so fresh and clear there. It’s no wonder so many people are leaving Seoul these days. Ku Hye-sun wakes up at 7:10 AM to shower. When she gets out, she notices that her dog Gamja peed on the living room floor. Ku Hye-sun gets busy taking care of the pets. Ahn Jae-hyun gets up too, and is cold. Ku Hye-sun is wearing a padded jacket. 

Two hours pass and Ku Hye-sun starts to make breakfast. 

Ahn Jae-hyun admits that her cooking style didn’t exactly fit his taste. She cooks roughly and makes too much. He says it’s weird at first, but is delicious once you get used to it. All the food looks so beautiful. I wonder if Na PD does cooking auditions for his reality shows because everyone seems to cook so well on his shows. 

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAAAAA.jpg?

Ku Hye-sun’s food is actually pretty weird. She just misses random foods together, but she plates everything so beautifully that it at least looks good. She makes three radish side dishes. Ahn Jae-hyun says it’s delicious, like fusion food. It’s a taste he’s never tried before.  

They decide to play rocks-paper-scissors. It’s best out of five to see who has to do the dishes. It’s ties at two wins each, then Ku Hye-sun gets the last win. 

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

Ku Hye-sun writes a shopping list for Ahn Jae-hyun to buy some groceries, and gives him 30,000 won (~30 USD). Ku Hye-sun says she and her husband try to divide up the housework. She’s in charge of cleanup while Ahn Jae-hyun does most of the cooking. 

Ahn Jae-hyun drives out. It’s a long way to the downtown area, which really isn’t much anyways. He goes to a small supermarket and sighs at the food prices. Aren’t these guys rich? He spends 17,710 won (~17 USD), then goes back to return 1,980 won worth of vegetables. He thinks a bit and also returns the eggs for an extra 4,100 won. why? He needs to fill up on gas, but only has enough for 7,000 won worth of gas. 

Ahn Jae-hyun returns home and tells his wife that he spent all 30,000 won. He failed to get a lot of items on her shopping list like the eggs, ramen, pickles, radishes, and cucumbers. She punches him. She needed the eggs because she wanted to make some sandwiches.

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAAAAAAA.jp

Ahn Jae-hyun decides to toast some bread for lunch. He cuts some onions, and fries them in some oil with some pepper.

Ahn Jae-hyun cuts his finger while chopping some food. Ku Hye-sun, “You want to go to the hospital?” Ku Hye-sun finishes up the sandwiches and worries that her husband won’t be able to play video games. 

She puts some strawberry jam, mayonnaise, and ketchup with some lettuce and tuna? Augh! I hate how Korean sandwiches always have random assortments of too much sauces, yet they both exclaim how delicious it is. They repeat it over and over, “Delicious. So delicious.” I was kind of thinking they were joking because they kept insisting it was delicious, but both finish their sandwiches, so I guess they really were tasty. 

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAAAAAAAA.j

They then play some badminton to decide who does the dishes. Ku Hye-sun wins. They play a bonus round to decide who does the next round of dishes too. If this were <New Journey to the West> there would be so many more hijinks, but the two just play a simple game of badminton, yet it’s somehow entertaining to watch. 

Ku Hye-sun says they were very similar while dating, but found they were different after getting married. But it’s okay, because that’s fun. 

Ahn Jae-hyun says he wanted to get married quickly so he could live their love story out sooner. 

Newlywed-Diary-Episode-1-AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

This show is just so pretty and full of beautiful, beautiful cinematography. It’s a slow show without much action or humor, but there’s certainly a charm to bring you in. I guess it’s true what they say about how for good looking people, life is like a movie.

I’m used to watching Na PD’s <Three Meals a Day> type shows where the cast members are grumpy and constantly fighting the elements of a countryside lifestyle, but in <Newlywed Diary>, it’s a similar house in the countryside, yet everything is lovely and peaceful. I’m going to have to keep watching this for the eye candy.

Next Week: The newlyweds fight!

http://www.koreanvarietyrecaps.com/newlywed-diary-recap-episode-1/

Guest Carmel1

Somebody made a comment about Koo and Ahn spending habit in the Newlywed diary when they are supposed to be rich.  Remember, they are in the countryside where they did not have access to their bank account.  I believe that it's not that they don't have money it's because they did not bring enough cash and could not withdraw any from their account because banks are miles away.

My husband and I are seasoned tourist, there are some places that you have to spend cash only.

I know I have seen a negative post re Koo--that she is unrealistic to expect Ahn to shop with such an amount of money, that she should have apologized rather than hit him for not gtting all the stuff on her list, that she did not come immediately to Ahn when he cut his finger or even volunteer to do the dishes for Ahn. Well, unfortunately, I had such thoughts too..but I also decided that I have no right to make such judgments about another couple...I know nothing about their life except for that one episode. I know I have been plenty insensitive to people I really care about...I remember Koo saying in her last solo interview for a journal that she feels that she has to live poor. Why? That was not discussed in detail. Actors' lives are unpredictable..you can be doing well one period and then down the next.. Koo knows that for sure. She has been talking about living minimally as far back as Angel Eyes days.,,small house, living off the land like her father, having only what is essential...many people complained that Koo wore the same clothes three times during her art exhibition Dark Yellow. But, I think Koo fans know why. She looked gorgeous no matter what. finance is a big issue....Koo also said something interesting..she thought she and he were same but that it is not true...but that it makes it more interesting. So, there are more differences to deal with..which is normal. 

When Ahn wanted Koo to reprimand Gamja for nearly biting off his finger when he tried to give a cracker to his wife, Koo had that immobilized/stunned look at Ahn...I did not know what that meant...it looked like shock, but Ahn got nothing from Koo and there was no explanation either. Maybe more will be enlightened in the next episode when they have a fight...But I wish I don't have to know too much...what is important is that they will work it out and still be there for each other no matter what. 

PS: I saw few people posting that they have tried Koo's recipe of both the sandwich and the radish soup and they say they are delicious. keke. 

@cheerkoo

About
When he cut his finger: 
I saw 44secs clip that ... Don't know what she said but she  immediately walked after him to the medicine cabinet and helped him. They also had seem to be cute chatting, then got up holding each other hand and walking back toward kitchen...she offers to finish cooking for him, and he said thank you

Well thats the reality of marriage its not all lovey dovey 24/7..they are in adjustment period,1st year of mariage is the most difficult one since you will discover many things that you havent while dating...believe me its totally different while you were dating and now married living in the same house..they just need to discuss it and compromise.All you need is an understanding and husband that hav long patience or can tolerate you..thats what i see in ajh personality..he let khs do what she want.I know ahn love hyesun so much and respect her but it seems sometimes his afraid to her or afraid that hyesun will get mad at him hahaha while khs hav this strong and bold personality but i know she love and respect ahn and at least she dont shout when shes upset which is good..the respect is still there..about ther different personality it will work out,well for me..its actually good in a relationship..as long as you respect and understand each other and your husband accept you for who you are..your husband accept your crzyness and weirdness..that what my husband did and still going strong 9yrs  into marriage..i actually asked why he tolerate my attutude in those years of marriage and he said coz he loves me..he knows im crazy sometimes he just need to accept it..and yes i hav strong personality while him is in the soft side and tender personality.

what we see in their reality show is only 1percent of ther life as couple..we dont even know what is happening behind the camera..khs is just being practical they need to save every penny they can esp.since they are starting a family...being an actor is also not stable job..sometimes you hav work and sometimes you dont hav..i read also they dont own the car they are using coz ajh car is audi?not sure though..they may live simple life and frugal but we never know how rich they are..khs is been active as an actress for almost 10 years and did may cf before and have at least 2cf lastyear,ajh started working as model since 2009 and hav cmany cf b4 getting married and 2 cf todate pretty sure they hav savings they just dont wanna show off there wealth..many millionares billionares do that..they have biions but ther spending habit is very frugal..

let us just enjoy ther reality show and pray for the success not only to ther career but also marriage life.

Guest Carmel1

Newlyweds Diary is so just so cute, it's a real love story not fantasy so we can see the reality of marriage life.  For me who don't understand any Korean, one of the advantages of watching Korean drama without subtitles is you pay more attention to the actor's body language.  I can see love overflowing from both Ahn and Koo even when Koo punishes Ahn, it's all done for fun.  I was shocked when I saw the teasers but now I understand.  These two love each other so much and we know "Love conquers all".

Before anything else, kamsahamnida to all our lovely chingudeul's sweet posts and English translations on the show, wonderful insights on marriage, and encouraging words for AhnGoo.

People can be unpredictable. Never have I imagined that our princess-ssi will do such a show, but look at what love has done---she has given us a peek into her married life with her handsome knight, Jae-hyun. I feel like a kid being treated to an ice cream with cotton candy on the side. When she was recounting how their first kiss transpired, I've got goosebumps all over. It's been almost a year since news of them first dating came about, yet their love story continues to inspire, titillate, and enchant.

But besides love being the reason, I believe that self-realisation also played a part. Hye-sun might want to prove something to herself or altogether she might also consider the process, an enlightening and cathartic one. At any rate, I hope and pray that she and Jae-hyun will have many happy and memorable moments together while doing this show.

One probable down-side perhaps is that people may nitpick on every single detail and misconstrue events, actions, and even the most infinitesimal of circumstances. In diary writing, we can not, at all times, state at length therein the complete scenario or the import of things we have written. In connection therewith, it sometimes may be best to leave things as they are or it's prudent to learn when to keep our noses out, showing respect in the process.

While watching the show, I can't help but chortle every now and then at AhnGoo's cuteness, spontaneity, and innocence. I also find quite amusing how similar Koo-nim and I are in some aspects. Among other things, her discreet sweetness, proclivity for roughie-toughie chores, peculiar habit of hitting yeobo, and many more. It may seem violent to some, but, actually, (mildly) hitting him is my way of saying, you're frustrating (adorable, sweet, &c.), saranghamnida much. In this regard, I guess I can fairly say that I somewhat can understand- or emphatise with- her.

Anyway, let's keep on tuning in as we await her upcoming weekend drama's (You Are Too Much) premiere on February 12.

May AhnGoo continue to grow in love, affection, respect, understanding, and friendship.

Honeymoon Diary, feat. beautiful AhnGoo, HWAITING!

---------------------------------------------

PS:

Orenmanida @yellowbluegray07 chinguya!

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Warm hugs from me here to you there. :)

Kyaaaahhhh so happy!!!!!:wub::wub: I wish it will continue to have high ratings till the last episode.:innocent: AhnGoo couple is the best!!:love:

tvN’s Friday lineup has hit the jackpot once again. Lee Je Hoon and Shin Min Ah are leading the charge, with Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun following from behind. Though tvN’s Friday nights have gone through both a drama and variety show shakeup, it seems to be starting on the right foot.

February 3 marked the first episode of tvN’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Tomorrow With You” and PD Na Young Suk’s new variety show “The Lovebirds: Year 1.” 8 p.m. KST brought the story of Shin Min Ah and time-traveling Lee Je Hoon.

Yoo So Joon (played by Lee Je Hoon) goes out to find Song Ma Rin (played by Shin Min Ah), the woman he dies with three years in the future. Song Ma Rin doesn’t know what to do with Yoo So Joon as she has no idea why he keeps following her. He does so because he believes she may be the key to understanding how he ends up dying. Anticipation is high as viewers are set to watch love bloom between a woman and a man who travels back in time to save her.

The first episode of “Tomorrow With You” scored viewership ratings of 3.9 percent, hitting 4.6 percent at its peak. As expected for the follow-up of tvN’s hit series “Goblin,” the drama is off to a good start.

Following the production was the winter love story between Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun in “The Lovebirds: Year 1.” The couple settled into their temporary home in Gangwon-do, and the romantic backdrop and background music helped amplify the duo’s charms. Ku Hye Sun’s easy-going and bold personality has especially captivated viewers. The first episode garnered a lot of attention, with average ratings of 5.6 percent and peak statistics at 7.3 percent.

“Tomorrow With You” will continue to lead viewers on a romantic journey that ends with “The Lovebirds: Year 1.” With both shows becoming a hit online, many are excited to see how well they will do in the coming weeks.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/04/tvns-friday-night-lineup-hits-jackpot-tomorrow-lovebirds-year-1/

Yay! Kyuhun & the gang talked to Koo on the phone! What's it all about?? JH wasn't present in the group. Really curious what were they talked about.:ph34r::sweat_smile:

Another clip where JH talked to his Koo-nim in a sweet tone full of aegyo over the phone.:blush::love: Nosebleed haha!:D

Archived