Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

Awesome info, guys. Thanks for sharing. Wow. The feels. The only K-actor I know who is equally shy yet, cares for the hair of his leading lady is Jong Sukkie. However, there's a half a cup of flirt in him. On the one hand, AJH seems very reserved. Not that I think it's not possible for AJH to fix KHS's hair. On the contrary, I think the report is true. As what has been said, he is very gentlemanly. The sweet ep. 9 scene whereby Ji Sang touches/caresses Ri Ta's hair also shows that AJH is a natural.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very good made MV show so well their explosive chemistry !
credit to owner
i enjoy so much their tandem on screen they are very attractive together, even the staff are enjoying to watch them on and off screen !!! you know i don't expect too much from them in real life, they are old enough and both have their own lovestory experience ! especially HyeSun she gave so much details lately in the last two years about her breakup maybe she will be more careful now and wants a love and relationship who to last forever !!! she has to marry !

slaura83 said:  

very good made MV show so well their explosive chemistry !
credit to owner
i enjoy so much their tandem on screen they are very attractive together, even the staff are enjoying to watch them on and off screen !!! you know i don't expect too much from them in real life, they are old enough and both have their own lovestory experience ! especially HyeSun she gave so much details lately in the last two years about her breakup maybe she will be more careful now and wants a love and relationship who to last forever !!! she has to marry !

@kalla17 i think you have the same problem for some YT videos. you can see the icon YT video but you can't open it ! just click on the mouse right and open link in new tab ! or try the link !
the link is transformed in YT video, just open in new tab !

slaura83 said: @kalla17 i think you have the same problem for some YT videos. you can see the icon YT video but you can't open it ! just click on the mouse right and open link in new tab ! or try the link !
the link is transformed in YT video, just open in new tab !

Archived