Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for me guys, I've felt no spark between GHS and her past leading men. With Ahn Jae Hyun, amazingly yes. As what I had previously mentioned, besides his gentlemanliness, he has this aura of sensitivity and mystique and GHS, as a sensitive person, feels and senses this too. There is somewhat an element of understanding and this for me creates that spark. :x

Guest PeachMaRi

@LoveSG thank you for welcoming me in this thread! I may not be able to post everyday but i'll always be here for the ageless AhnGoo couple! ❤️❤️❤️

CAEWsraXIAA_1Iv.jpg

cr: Twitter Dahlia ‏@GHSforever
as i know Ahn jae hyun like designing a jewelry and ghs is great in designing also they love cooking,lots in common........same RED LIPS, Same pale skin and same common friend :D ................;)) :D

I was thinking of Lee Seung Gi too! But never thought to see him here in this thread ;;)

photo 0DA2B276-96D4-4264-A55B-9324A1E98D93_zpscgnw0qro.png

@LoveSG here another photo of lee seung gi posted by Ahn Jae hyun in his Instagram but i dont understand what he is telling :D ......i think they are maybe close friend ......i even download some of the song of Lee seung gi in Itunes to use in an MV for AhnGoo Couple ;)) :D ........its really cute to see the old pictures that they have similar mannerism gesturing V sign.....hahaha iAm crazy now to them =P~ :D

@LoveSG here another photo of lee seung gi posted by Ahn Jae hyun in his Instagram but i dont understand what he is telling :D ......i think they are maybe close friend ......i even download some of the song of Lee seung gi in Itunes to use in an MV for AhnGoo Couple ;)) :D ........its really cute to see the old pictures that they have similar mannerism gesturing V sign.....hahaha iAm crazy now to them =P~ :

This was for Seunggi's debut movie Love Forecast and I guess AJH just wanted to help the former to promote his movie? It was also his scene with Seunggi in YAS that got me noticing AJH's acting potential :D

DcmtTMS.jpg The expressions here by AJH were daebak!

And not to forget his other half XDD

7r3yGdV.jpg

They are a great match! Sizzing chemistry!

This was for Seunggi's debut movie Love Forecast and I guess AJH just wanted to help the former to promote his movie? It was also his scene with Seunggi in YAS that got me noticing AJH's acting potential :D

The expressions here by AJH were daebak!

And not to forget his other half XDD

MOD EDIT: Please don't quote pictures! Thank you!

They are a great match! Sizzing chemistry!

Thanks for the info :) First i dont even know Ahn Jae Hyun is , because of Goo hye sun I knew him now ......I watched all his interview even though i dont understand i search him in Google to know him better i might say that they have great chemistry over flowing :D :x he has a potential to be a great actor............ Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae hyun have the same X FACTOR effect ......they both Unique and Mysterious :x :D:) Same Home body awwwwww :x 8->

AhnGoo Couple have lots in common they like chicken, in regards in drinking i know GHS like Beer :D a good sign ;))

woooopppppp did i see he talked about his hobbies is watching korean drama. Omooooo omooooo, he looks like an ahjumma for me =)) =))

Our jisang likes to watch Korean drama same just like us =)) =)) =))

woooopppppp did i see he talked about his hobbies is watching korean drama. Omooooo omooooo, he looks like an ahjumma for me =)) =))

Our jisang likes to watch Korean drama same just like us =)) =)) =))

sis what is Ahjumma? :D maybe they can watch their own drama Blood together ( delulu) :)) and In happy together GHS said that she's more engross to her bf than watching film and AJH said that if he have a relationship he is more in talking to the girl than watching film are they the same :)) ;)) :D

I really love AhnGoo couple they have so many similarities :x Can I see from reel to real [-O<

i pray that also [-O< [-O< [-O< to be real......i dont know if AhJ is in relationship and i dont know if GHS also have relationship?? maybe they are single but its good things that they are friends now because of Blood :D

i pray that also [-O< [-O< [-O< to be real......i dont know if AhJ is in relationship and i dont know if GHS also have relationship?? maybe they are single but its good things that they are friends now because of Blood :D

Sorry to disappoint you ... In Happy Together, AJH admitted he has a girlfriend already! Isn't it? XDD

Archived