Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

Dear all, it has been a while since I posted here.  Hope you are all doing well.  This morning I was so happy to see posts in IG from our beloved AhnGoo couple.  It was so lovely that AJH posted that he was listening music of his wife; then, our princess posted selfies with hubby in the background.  Both, adorable!

I am sorry that I don't know how to post pictures here, but you can visit their Instagram pages, and enjoy the love between both :heart:

Have a wonderful, healthy week!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi, this thread is hardly moving these days...doesnt anyone stumble across our couple doing groceries, dining, shopping, attending weddings or even walking their pets? They seem hardly spending time together, during her birthday last year she was in Paris, alone & during his 1st jewellery brand exhibition, she went to Africa...I wish they wud spend more time together...

• 2 months later...

Their 3rd wedding anniversary is coming up, wud we get a chance to have a glimpse of the the couple recent pictures together or do we still see the same recycled old couple pics & photoshoppe pics mv, celebrating their anniversary this year...and I hope she's not going to wish happy couple day again on her wedding anniversary:D

• 4 weeks later...

@wildcherry  How could you affirm or suggest that they don't spend time together?  Married couples work and have their own interests, besides the ones' as couple.  This  comment is totally inappropriate, wrong; full of nonsense, kind of a gossip. Lady, there is something called privacy, private life. As she mentioned in a recent interview, their marriage is not business, they are a normal married couple, and they don't have to do things to please fans; their marriage is not a rom-com or a drama. Simple as that. They don't have to show nothing to anybody.  They are celebrities, yes, but they are also private people. Goo Hye Sun is a very, very private person, and she and her husband don't have to show nothing to anybody. Please respect and refrain to post such a comments. Please, pay respect to the lovely couple.

• 4 weeks later...

Just read sad news abt song2 couple divorce & I come here for comfort...I glad that despite AhnGoo’s simple wedding dinner, they’re still going strong, and I hope they will last forever with at least a couple of AhnGoo’s juniors

• 1 month later...

It’s actually quite shocking cos she is posting their personal text messages which makes me think she doesn’t want him to report untrue facts in the press release he was intending to do next week.

Summary 

He wants a divorce 

He is planning to release press release about it.

GHS posted on Instagram revealing to everyone first, he will release the news but she wants everyone to know she doesn’t  want a divorce. She wants to save the marriage but he doesn’t feel like there is a spark with her anymore.

GHS then posts screenshots of their msgs. 

He told his work on Journey west that they are getting a divorce. 

Shs gets angry that he hasn’t even apologised to her mother and told his work already. He should apologise to her mother for not keeping the promise of their marriage vows. (Korean way).

He feels it’s too awkward to do that and that it isn’t necessary since their relationship is over however that he will call her mother but not now maybe after the press release. GHS thinks the press release shouldn’t happen before her mother feels comfortable and he must apologise to her mother in PERSON. 

Ahn doesnt look happy  in the new cooking channel recently (with Ho Dong?). He barely smile and didnt want to talk much. Im sure there is marriage trouble, but no one can be sure.

Ahn is getting popular and even when Gu moved to his agency, both didnt say anything. We all thought it was something good. When in another news report saying that she was promoting her art work.or.something, and she said her husband didnt know she was doing.... well, that is something weird to say to the press. Then again, Gu has always been different i guess.

Let's hope its not gonna be messy and Ahn just apologised to her mom as she wanted and proceed to whatever necessary that needs to be done... quietly... sigh

Archived