Hasegawa Hiroki as Taniguchi Takumi
Kuninaka Ryoko as Shimada Kaori
Nakajima Yuto as Washio Yutaka
Matsuo Satoru as Shimada Sotaro
Wakui Emi as Yabushita Sayoko
Fubuki Jun as Taniguchi Rumi
Matsushige Yutaka as Yabushita Toshio

Synopsis:
Yoriko Yabushita (Anne Watanabe) works at a Yokohama research laboratory. She tracks trends in relation to macroeconomics. She is 29-years-old and enthusiastic about her work. She also enjoys efficiency and having a regular life. Although she doesn't excel in social settings with other people, her next goal is getting married and having a baby. Yoriko believes that she marry by the age of 30, because everyone around her did including her late mother. If Yoriko finds a man who fills 24 items listed on her ideal husband list, she will marry him.
Meanwhile, Takumi Taniguchi (Hiroki Hasegawa) is 35-years-old and unemployed. He did graduate from college, but he spends his days reading books and listening to music. He's not interested in dating or getting married, because he knows he lacks a source of income. He lives with his mother and knows that when she passes away, he can't continue his current lifestyle. Takumi Taniguchi then decides to find a woman who is capable of supporting him financially. 
Yoriko Yabushita and Takumi Taniguchi, who both think of marriage as a contract, begin to date with the goal of getting married.

Preview:
Coming soon... 

OSTs:
The Peanuts - Furimukanaide

Chay - Anata ni Koi wo Shite Mimashita

Additional Links:

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCT
Don't post any requests for subs.
Anything unrelated to the drama character/plot is considered spamming. 
Don't quote images.
01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 
05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ororomunroe

My favourite new drama. Just finished the first 6 episodes and about to watch the 7th. It's soo funny!!! Highly recommend this drama!

What a treasure. Easily one of the best Rom Coms of the year, regardless of  country of origin. Anne Watanabe and Hiroki Hasegawa  are doing a fantastic job, as is the rest of the cast. I love Yoriko's, (Anne's character), interactions with her mother.  The resemblence of the actress playing the young Yoriko and Anne is uncanny. Can't praise this show enough, an instant classic. Laugh out loud funny yet, has heartfelt moments as well.

I am just about the watch the last two episodes of this drama. I was so happy when I realized someone was subbing this. Everyone in the cast is so talented and are bringing out the comical elements in a quirky and funny way. I've been laughing so much my cheeks hurt. :)) Love the main couple, and I hope they finally realize that they really do love each other !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest uhnny

It feels great to have stumbled upon this great show. Currently watching this after I finished watching Gakkou no Kaidan. Yuto looks so damn fiiiinnneee~ Hahaha

Amazimg drama ... watched it because of my love for the forever awedome Hasegawa Hiroki and I ended up loving every single character .... man~~~ Anne was fantastic on this role! 
Tghe script was always funny yet showed so much realism , liked the jokes and the acting .... in short, enjoyed the experience a lot

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Add me to the list of those who loved this one!  It was so well written, acted and produced, I'm really happy to hear there will be a special, would LOVE to see another season of it.

Hi @Kathy: I watched the special, and it was sooo great :)

You'll definitly love it :)

• 2 months later...

Just watched the SP with subs ( DA subbed it ^_^ ) and i feel like i love the saga even more ♥

Anne recently announced her pregnancy ( she's pregnant with twins awww ) so my dreams of seeing a 2nd season this year dissapeared XD but i hope they can bring the show back this 2017 , the show is so loved, from time to time i see threads about the drama on sites like girlschannel with thousand of comments saying all kind of beautiful things about the drama and the couple :wub: 

• 1 year later...

Archived