[Mainland China Variety Show] We Are In Love 我们相爱吧 (Chinese WGM)

jwand

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, did anyone watch the first episode yet? 
I just did and I like it. I never watch the korean show and decide to check out the chinese version. So far I felt Kimi and Lulu is interesting and I can feel some chemistry because they started to feel comfortable with each other after the awkward meeting in the dark. Looking forward to the next episode! :)>-

BreezeC said: Hi, did anyone watch the first episode yet? 
I just did and I like it. I never watch the korean show and decide to check out the chinese version. So far I felt Kimi and Lulu is interesting and I can feel some chemistry because they started to feel comfortable with each other after the awkward meeting in the dark. Looking forward to the next episode! :)>-

Guest Jonahae1430292279

When I found out who is going to be the 3 couple of WGM Chinese version....................I was having second thought about the LULU & KIMI Couple............
But after I watch the first episode.................Out of all the 3 couples I feel the spark or chemistry of LULU & KIMI.... I enjoy watching them more among all the 3 couple and to think the only reason I watch the Chinese version is bec of SIWON

And here's my opinion about the 3 couple but take note I dont understand CHINESE at all my opinion is just base on there body language and facial expression

LULU & KIMI - There so cute and comfortable with each other and skinship is very natural for KIMI to do..........I'm so looking forward of this couple

RUBY & REN - I was really expecting a lot about this couple since Ruby is one of my few fave Chinese/Taiwanese Actress but sadly I was little disappointed when I watch this couple bec Ruby seems like she did not like REN and not interested she hardy show some emotion during there interaction

LIU WEN & SIWON - I have a mix feeling about this couple...LIU WEN is so bubbly and pretty and all smile the entire episode you can really see that she is enjoying the moment while SIWON seems like tired and sad and its making the happy mood of LIU WEN awkward...........I just hope next episode SIWON can be more active and have a happy experission so I can really enjoy watching them

Over All.......................I'm a KIMI & LULU fan now.........

I just hope someone will sub it in ENGLISH.............

Archived