Steven Sun
Tao Yan Wen
Lin Wei
Wang Cheng Yen (Xian Man)
Candice Liu Rong Jia
Phoebe Huang
Cyndi Wang (guest star)

Synopsis:

What happens when true love meets Murphy’s Law? Murphy’s Law states “anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.” Guan Xiao Tong (Ivelyn Lee) is known as the “love guru” of the Meet and Match Online Dating Company, able to solve anybody’s relationship issues. After He Zhi Yu (Wang Si Ping), a beautiful model, leaves Ji Jia Wei (Danson Tang), he is heartbroken but his father tries to convince him to move on. To help his own divorced father get close to Wu Mei Zhen (Lin Mei Zhen), the boss of the dating company, Jia Wei proposes a joint-company matchmaking event. There, Jia Wei meets Xiao Tong, and the two get off on the wrong foot and they soon delight in tormenting each other. Meanwhile, Mei Zhen’s son, Xiang Zi Yan (Jolin Chien), gets to know Xiao Tong and begins to develop feelings for her. Can dating experts who hold the fate of other people’s happiness in their own hands be able to navigate the tides of their own hearts? 

Click here to watch with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Raw Previews:

OSTs:

WenLan - Fly With Me

GJ - Want to say

Kelly - Goodbye

J.Arie - Xin Mo

https://youtu.be/VcJtmJrAB6Q 

J.Arie - What Kind of Shape Is Your Love?

https://youtu.be/7gwTanRxayE 

Additional Links:

Murphy 莫非,這就是愛情 Official Facebook Page
Murphy 莫非,這就是愛情 Viki English Subbed Episodes
Murphy's Law of Love Dramafever English Subbed Episodes
Murphy 莫非,這就是愛情 Raw Episodes

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCT

Don't post any requests for subs.

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Edited by sugarplum892
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dramafever just posted an introduction of the this drama:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/first-look-murpheys-law-of-love-starring-danson-tang-and-li-ying-jia/

It sounds cute and I look forward to checking it out next week!

(But poor Jolin.  Sounds like, once again, he doesn't get the girl....)

themarchioness said: Dramafever just posted an introduction of the this drama:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/first-look-murpheys-law-of-love-starring-danson-tang-and-li-ying-jia/

thanks for sharing!  I have added a dramafever link for future subbed episodes in the first post under the 'additional links' heading :)

Guest dramaloveren_stv

Do you know where i can download or find ost for this drama? The opening theme song called "Fly with me" i believe. Thanks 

@ni8tingayle_4, probably because she is too short then, 156cm vs. 178cm lol
This drama is cute, just been watching all of the promos and trailers, not yet started ep 1 yet but I hope this gonna do for my taste since I have stopped watching Taiwanese series for a very long time. The main female lead, Li Jia Ying, somehow resembles Ariel Lin Yi Cheng in both height and look.  

@thitu said:probably because she is too short then, 156cm vs. 178cm lol

Maybe ahaha :PThough I notice he does the exact same thing on Fabulous 30 - a habit I guess? LoL. Oh well, who cares? He's still a hottie ;;) And Jia Ying's really cute. I've only seen her in "I Love You So Much". Yea, couldn't help but notice how petite she is in scenes next to Danson  :DA Danson-Jia Ying shipper for sure! No offense to the other guy but he's kind of boring, sorry... :|

@ni8tingayle_4, I dont know if I am going to be Danson-Jia Ying shipper by the end of the series, but Jolin Chien is really a hottie, cant help but rooting for him to have her and Danson can just go back with his ex, they look very compatible though, lol. I know that is just wishful thinking because judging from the series main poster, we know who gonna end up with who, but if you watch the cast members interview and behind the scenes then you know why I would like to see Jia Ying ends up with Jolin. By the way, has anyone notice that Jolin Chien is like a mixed version of Vic Zhou and Godfrey Gao? 

I'm totally supporting Jolin in this series! He looks really awesome in all the posters. Also he was really awesome when I met him in real life at the final Pleasantly Surprised fan meet. It was his birthday recently too and he spent it with Verna Pei (also in Murphy's Law of Love) and the rest of his Pleasantly Surprised friends. I like that he gets really friendly with his cast members :) 

• Like 1

@thitu I think I might change my mind as the show progresses..but yea, right now I'm leaning more toward Danson/Jia Ying simply 'cause I find their scenes together hilarious & the tension is palpable :x 
@JenLOMG you're so lucky! I think I'd be tongue tied if I were you or worse have a panic attack LoL! :P

@JenL, it's great that you got to see him in person. That must be a wonderful experience for you. I always think that Jolin is a very friendly, easy to get along with, and a little bit goofy type of a person based on all his interviews and social life pics. 

themarchioness said: Dramafever just posted an introduction of the this drama: