[movie 2005] 3-iron 빈집

Guest lulugege

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I just rented it from the movie store.. and it was a wonderful flim :) Can't really say I didn't like anything about it, it was well acted and well directed. (and their are enough post praising the movie.. lolz)

I do have a question, anyone know of the name of the song that they always played?

Thank you for your time.

Guest yufeifei

This is absolutely one of the best K Movie. I love how Kim Ki Duk manage to capture the audience's attention with so little dialogue. Watching this movie is like staring at a piece of moving art.

Absolutely adore it!

Guest ilaria82

I just rented it from the movie store.. and it was a wonderful flim :) Can't really say I didn't like anything about it, it was well acted and well directed. (and their are enough post praising the movie.. lolz)

I do have a question, anyone know of the name of the song that they always played?

Thank you for your time.

It's my favourite k-movie ever^^The actors are great: even without saying a word they can express perfectly their deepest feelings*__*The song is sung by Natacha Atlas "Gafsa" here u go if u wanna dl it I've uploaded it^^:

natacha atlas gafsa

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest minamijaa

Just finished watching the movie. Very weird though. But still, I think it's not bad. The director deserves an applause for his stunning movie.

^_^ although weird, very unique ... the ending was cute, how only she sees him, and how he was playing with her so she had to spread her arms to corner him... my friend's college showed 3-iron as part of their film event so she took the poster (super huge) for me. now jae hee's on my wall lolz

• 3 months later...
Guest liquidcandy

by the time the movie was over i had a strong feeling like "that was the most amazing thing i have ever seen... wowwwww" haha, so i really like it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jade_empress

i watched this film. it was weird. really...sometimes, i dunno what is the plot.

plus something does not add up. i don't think the whole story was possible especially the ending.

and yeah...i have a question. it may seem weird but i didn't hear the names of the lead characters. where was it mentioned?

Guest Epikt

where was it mentioned?

I don't know if it's mentioned, the movie is quite mute :rolleyes:

They have names - according to the IMDB - but I don't know if it appears in the movie.

Guest jade_empress

I don't know if it's mentioned, the movie is quite mute :rolleyes:

They have names - according to the IMDB - but I don't know if it appears in the movie.

Thank you for the info. I wonder where they got it...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

i liked the movie.

yet I still don't understand what happened to jae hee at the end.

the ending was very confusing.

Did jaehee die and just live in that girl's house?

Or did they just live together.. without the husband knowing?

WEIRD.

^I think the ending is however YOU want to interpret it. But I'm with you...I have no idea how *I* even interpret it.

It was an amazing performance...no wonder he got the Best New Actor Award at the Blue Dragon Awards. :D

For those of you who haven't seen it, youtube has it in ten parts (with English subtitles...even though Jae Hee doesn't talk, there are other characters that do). This is the first part (just click for the next parts in the "Related" box): http://youtube.com/watch?v=eQJNpbR2msw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest xsun0122

Hi, i'm really interested in this movie, and i know its kinda old now... but does anyone have any link to it, without downloading?

thanks!

• 2 months later...
Guest kimiye-chan

Can anybody give me a good description of this movie?? Because i really wanted to see it because of Jae Hee...is it a comedy or drama??

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Can anybody give me a good description of this movie?? Because i really wanted to see it because of Jae Hee...is it a comedy or drama??

It's about a young drifter in his early 20s (played by Jae Hee) where he enter both strangers' house and their personal lives.

Using a sly technique, he is able to target which house he can sleep in for the night.

But this guy isn't a leech.

In fact, he spends a night or a day by "repaying the hospitalities" by doing things like doing their laundry and fixing small things broken around the house.

His drifting life sudden takes a turn when he mistakenly stays in a house of a wealthy and beautiful woman.

She is then prepared to escape from her miserable life with the drifter as they embark in a series of unfortunate events.

Archived