[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

miss this drama so much. sigh

me too, me too, by the way did any of you guys see byun yo hans recent instagram update, he posted a picture of him and song ji hyo in the scene when the were lying together in the car hehe, he probably misses her, I found it soo heartwarming to see, for all those who ship these two, this will be lovely news

as a sidenote: does anyone know when the dvd will be out, I really want to buy the cut-version

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

miss this drama so much. sigh

me too, me too, by the way did any of you guys see byun yo hans recent instagram update, he posted a picture of him and song ji hyo in the scene when the were lying together in the car hehe, he probably misses her, I found it soo heartwarming to see, for all those who ship these two, this will be lovely news

as a sidenote: does anyone know when the dvd will be out, I really want to buy the cut-version

oh is there really a director's cut version?

hello guys! let us vote for song jihyo as the goddess of asia!

here's the link: http://nvshen.ddyule.cn

You can vote again after 30 minutes. Pls. vote continuously for SJH. 

click the 2nd button (the one after jihyo's name)

reposting this again! guys let us vote for ji hyo pleasssseeee

• 5 months later...

So I marathoned the show. I'm kind of upset at myself for not watching it earlier! I heard it wasn't good, but I decided to give it a chance. And besides, it was only 12 episodes - easy! To my surprise, this drama was super cute and addicting aka drama-crack!

This show is way too hilarious! Love all the ex-girlfriends even though they are CRA-ZY! Lol. But I love how all of the characters on the show built a friendship out this crazy concept of making a movie about BMS exs.

It was bittersweet that the drama had to end at 12 episodes instead of 16, but I would have liked it they elaborated more on BMS liking KSJ first as his first love. I thought it was cute and sweet how he noticed or rather "followed" KSJ to the event. Haha. Kind of creepy, but cute at the same time.

*Sighs* I'm hoping there's another drama like this one where all the characters get along (even though they won't admit to it. lol).

• 3 months later...
On 1/21/2016 at 8:06 AM, xtineee said:

It was bittersweet that the drama had to end at 12 episodes instead of 16, but I would have liked it they elaborated more on BMS liking KSJ first as his first love. I thought it was cute and sweet how he noticed or rather "followed" KSJ to the event. Haha. Kind of creepy, but cute at the same time.

*Sighs* I'm hoping there's another drama like this one where all the characters get along (even though they won't admit to it. lol).

Ahh, that's true, I wish they post MV or anything when BMS first liking KSJ. I end up imagining some scenes when KSJ doesn't realise there is someone who stalks her for all the time until he try to reach her in that car.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived