[Drama 2015] The Time We Were Not In Love 너를 사랑한 시간

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dae Bok is on date with Eun Jung.
Looks like he got kind of popular now. He then draws something for Eun Jung.

Ha Na is back home. (Home as in she lives with Won now)
She looks at this calendar. She then calls Won over. I don't know what is happening here? Mini Won on the way???
They hug. He's happy.

Mi Hyang is at the hospital with the old pianist. She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy <3

fKJBkwq.gif

ye5WLpP.gif

YgZw703.gif

Qy4gqql.gif

nDZmq5e.gif

Guest sailat

LJW seemed to have loads of fun filming... he had a perpetual smile on his face and his face just beamed with happiness! <3

Thank you @Soopke@andy78 for recap and thank you  @jeonghyang for your wonderful gifs. You are a great team !!! Bravo!!!

I will miss this drama, a wonderful couple 1+1,  the most wonderful family in Kdrama, a wonderful love story  :wub:.

A wonderful pair Ha Ji Won and Lee jin Wook , thank you for your hard work for all sweet and cute and lovely moments. 

I look forward for their movie together, maybe in 2016 ??? 

Won and Ha Na are looking at the baby pics on Won's phone. Won smiles happily while Ha Na looks at him.
They then talk and hug.

1+1 couple are out shopping, they are looking for rings.
They gives the rings to Ha Na's parents. And tells them that they are having a baby!!
Dad takes out the ring and gives it to mom HA. Everybody is laughing.

Ha Na is at work talking with Eun Jung and Minji and tells them she's pregnant.

sPvzeUZ.gif

0OJ5H65.gif

A7UCX8t.gif

9feZvT6.gif

Ha Na is at work talking with Eun Jung and Minji and tells them she's pregnant.

XYxsBpx.gif

Ha, I loooove this part!
Gossip guy is at the movies, he's waiting for someone... It's So Eun!!!
He wants to hold her...but then she wraps her arms around him. They go on a movie date. HA <33

Seo Hoo is waiting in a room. He then receives a bouquet with a congratulations card from Ha Na.

Ha Na packed some stuff. 1+1 couple are bickering again XD
We see her going back to her parents home. A little later Won takes her back home.
Parents faces are priceless HAHA.

DtTX8nV.gif

IdPbxqt.gif

4jLjLt8.gif

w8DDkSI.gif

7Gfz0Fm.gif

JwDyyPc.gif

Ha Na is at the airport waiting for Won. She made a sign for him, the end of the sign says > One To One!
Won gives her cutely little kisses on her face. Too cute too cute.

They then leaves happily!!

/END OF THE EPISODE!! DRAMA FINALE!

T______________________T

UsweNX5.gif

aSZq72a.gif

cGFEAYy.gif

Thank you @jeonghyang @soopke and @andy78 for the recaps, @dawnshine for your insights and encouragement to keep with this drama and all the rest for your company.  Had a good time laughing and perving with you all.  Uri 1+1 couple is memorable.   Only wished there were more kisses in ep 16 and that HJW could open her mouth a little more to return the kiss from LJW but overall it was a cute ending.  

Thank you all dearest chingus for the live caps n all the pictures..

what a simple end...so ordinary...

Those pictures of the 1+1 on plane after the proposal, they are gorgeous... 2 very beautiful persons in every sense of the word. 

1+1 my most happy n lovable couple on screen. Well done lju n hjw m family n frens!!

omg there are so many things I want to say and so many chingus I want to mention here, omo omo, its like I am getting married myself...hahaha

Pairing seoeun with the other gossip guy, seems like a nice and kind thought.

yes LJW smiling like crazy, hjw should open her mouth. all the hugging they do, so real and natural. I think the PD gave LJW alot of benefits by making Hjw hug him. haha

but hey, isnt that the same blue suit that won wore for the engagement flashback with csh? Proposal on the plane, such an apt idea! what brilliant idea to have the wedding outside their houses. Homemade wedding...so sweet. I notice that Won's room arrangement and furniture have all change to accomodate Hana moving there.

yeah its going to take a while for me to get out of this show, it feels so much like a beginning. Am so glad they are going to do a movie together. :wub: Was waiting for hjw to post on her IG a photo of LJW, finally its the one with them at the wedding! Saving the good for the last huh? haha, but why is he sitting on his gown? wont the sponsors get angry? even his stylist is a shipper. Lol

ahh, too bad tomorrow is monday, I really want to watch this ep with subs and sound and music and all. :D

Thank you to @jeonghyang @soopke and @andy78 for your sacrifices, I know it would have been easier for you people to just watch and enjoy instead of laboring for our benefits. I love the ending, even DaeBok is on a path to success and be worthy for such a pretty and nice girlfriend. Ahjussi pianist and Noona attended the 1+1 wedding and that means SH's teacher is now also in Won's family. That is way cool. I know it was tough for everyone to get through the middle episodes but we were rewarded handsomely at the end, we are so happy.

Yes, it was a pure and simple love story but we cannot take that for granted. All throughout Asia there are pretty girls like Oh Ha Na who are lonely and cannot find a mate. The hesitancy of good male counterparts to get married is hurting the entire human race. Even Won had a lot of issues confessing his true love for Ha Na until he was pushed to the limit. The best scene for the entire drama, to me, was the angry and sad talk Ha Na's father had with Won at a SoJu house. Ahbojee was frustrated that Won couldn't win Ha Na's heart over such a long period. And Won's (perfect acting) try to withhold his tears about losing his girl and his attempt to be brave. The later episodes showed how ready Ha Na was to accept Won's love for years and years, it was finally confirmed at the end and a floodgate of passion opened up. I will treasure this love story, we need more of it around the globe. Thank you all for the memories.

I couldn't put my finger on it, why Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook weren't clicking. Until I really listened. It's the lines. They are awful and sound forced even Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook  can't save it. 

It's sad because they have chemistry. That writer should be blacklisted as the only writer in all of Korea who can make Ha Ji Won look terrible. 

I think they should have become a couple at 12 and faced a few obstacles and wrapped up with a wedding.  Even their intimate scene was badly written. I cringed. This writer should be banned from ever writing again. It seems like the writer's 1st time and it is awful.

Guest minnie0103

How can I let this drama go when these two are so effortlessly adorable as a couple? :wub: 

l3GFL4w.jpg

w1baJ3B.jpg

X2d1BEq.jpg

OLSsjHe.jpg

Source: DC TTWWNIL

The Time We Were Not In Love is not the best drama, but its simplicity and heart make it really special and unique in its own. Although the middle part was quite messy and frustrating (the Cha Seo Hoo arc, to be specific), I'm so satisfied with the ending. :) All the characters had their own happy ending, even Cha Seo Hoo was smiling albeit I could see the sadness in his eyes. For a moment, I wanted to sympathize with him. It was such a lovely final episode! :wub: 

My sincere gratitude to Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook, all the actors, staffs, PD, and even the writers (for making it to the end :P ). I will miss you, too, fellow soompiers. That was such an awesome ride!  :D

@minnie0103, OH WOW! Love those pictures! Where did people find those? Are they on the official website? I really hope Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won have another drama together again in which, of course, they're the main OTP. :) Better yet, I'll settle for a real life coupling :D

Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and updates! :) Let's not end it here yet because surely there'll be a new BTS video or two that we can still spazz over :D

@minnie0103, OH WOW! Love those pictures! Where did people find those? Are they on the official website? I really hope Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won work on another drama together again in which, of course, they're the main OTP. :) Better yet, I'll settle for a real life coupling :D

there was news about the upcoming movie will start filming late August. I figure our otp will take a few days break to rest n prepare then start filming. Heehee.

Archived