[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Wow as for me solim couple use metaphor how they like each other

As per @minlyn translation

SE then tells JR : It's okay. As compared to being on land, I much prefer to being in the waters.

as my delulu analogy

SE was saying "i much prefer being with you (remember turkey swimming pool scene that rimmie said he is the mackarel fish we know mackarel fish live in water)

As per @minlyn translation:

JR then shares his sentiments too : Me too, as compared to being on land, I much prefer being up there in the sky too.

As my delulu analogy:

JR then shares his sentiments too:

I much prefer being with you too (remember the turkey swimming pool scene that rimmie refer kse as angel and we know angel lives ib the sky)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scarlet1013

renvic said: Wow as for me solim couple use metaphor how they like each other As per @minlyn translation SE then tells JR : It's okay. As compared to being on land, I much prefer to being in the waters. as my delulu analogy SE was saying "i much prefer being with you (remember turkey swimming pool scene that rimmie said he is the mackarel fish we know mackarel fish live in water) As per @minlyn translation: JR then shares his sentiments too : Me too, as compared to being on land, I much prefer being up there in the sky too. As my delulu analogy: JR then shares his sentiments too: I much prefer being with you too (remember the turkey swimming pool scene that rimmie refer kse as angel and we know angel lives ib the sky)

Guest Frankentater

...The Mutant Potato is finally here!!!
*heads to the fridge to get a couple of beers then sits with the boys*

Omooo my first post in this new thread

Hi everyone! Here I am again in this ship...

like LTE couple this thread is so fast and I wanna sing right now like Michael Buble

"it's a new dawn it's a new day it's a new life for me and i'm feeling good"

Guest SOLIMisLOVE

I'm still in the first thread back reading but I'm too excited for our new home so i thought maybe i'd stop by and drop a comment. Hehe.

I hope from now on we will have happy moments with our beloved SoLim & Honeybees.

Guest shinhwachangjo

Last part~
'We Got Married' Song Jae Rim's Viking Challenge For Kim So Eun 'Frozen' [X]

[+45, -1] Today was so fun. Jae Rimmie is a cutie[+44, -1] With the Viking, hot air balloon and basketball court, there's more and more firsts - what to do? The amount of memories that they're sharing are increasing - what to do? The viewers just like it~[+41, -1] They even held handsㅋㅋㅋ So sweet[+39, -1] After the dating scandel, it feels like the two of them came to like each other more[+28, -1] She's thankful that Jae Rim, who's always so cool, rode the Viking that he hates for her, and he's thankful that So Eun went into the sea that she's scared of together

@scarlet1013‌ its just my delulu analogy. But @shinhwachangjo‌ already clarify it.Heheehe :D

But i like the way they said it that its like we can create a fanfic "the love story of mackarel fish and an angel and how people start to hate the plate" =))

Guest iamlanamich

[+56, -0] They have to be together for the picture to be complete

THIS!!!

Thank you @shinhwachangjo‌ for the translations of the comments. Amd wow that's a lot of articles! :) thank you for your hard work!

Part 3...

SE : Let me take a look....

JR : Look at the shot...really brings out the sense and feelings now.

It's SE's turn to take some pics of JR.

JR poses by riding on his bike.

SE takes a really cool shot of a gorgeous JR riding on his motorbike.

SE then takes a seat next to JR as he uses his photocam and takes a selca of them together.

JR looks at his really cool pic taken of him on the motorbike and he remarks : Look at it. There's really a great feel and sense to it. We really came on the right day.

JR then lifts SE effortlessly onto the backseat of his motorbike.

JR : Let's go and grab a bite.

SE : Yeah, let's eat something warm.

They arrive at the dinner place by the ocean.

The stall owner tells them : If you manage to catch some big octopus, then we can add them into your noodles. If you do not manage to capture any of them, then we will add other types of seafood into the noodles.

JR asks the stall owner : Will the waters be extremely cold?

Stall owner : The waters will be rather warm.

He further shares : Even if you do not put on your life savers suit, you won't feel cold too.

During the blackroom interview, JR shares...

JR : Soeun would only eat ramen once or twice in a year. But she has already eaten it once when we traveled to Turkey together. Thereafter, I would like her to eat ramen again because by doing so, it will remind her of me while she's eating her ramen.

Back to the scene by the ocean...
JR tells SE : I've heard that when we come to Jejudo, we can experience that of being a Haenyeo (implying sea women) and being sea men in the waters. We must also give it a try when we are there.
SE replies : If you really feel up to it (implying giving it a try), cos aren't you the one who has planned the itinerary for today? 
JR : Now that we are talking about the Haenyeo (sea women), do you know the local dialect that is used in Jejudo?
JR : Let me pose a question at you.
SE asks JR : If I answer it correctly...
JR replies : If you get it correct, I'll let you take the rides at the theme park at an earlier time.
SE : Oh, it's like using the "wish coupons" for once...
JR : "Wish coupons"...yeah, something like that...
JR starts speaking in the Jeju dialect : You've worked really hard...(and asks SE to make a guess the meaning of the words).
SE : I'm guessing that you're saying that I'm pretty? That I'm really cute?
JR starts lamenting : People always choose to listen to what they want to hear.
JR then adds : What I've just said using the jeju dialect is poles apart from what you have told me.
SE then jests : So you'retrying to say that I'm really cute?
SE : Or that I'm really pretty?
JR laments : I've already given you some hints. You're s=till saying the words which you want to hear. And you also keep repeating these words which you want to hear.
SE : Alright! I get it now. I understand already. Don't say it anymore...
SE then attempts to cover her hubby's mouth with her hand.
SE : So tell me what's the meaning of the dialect words which you've shared with me.
JR shares : It means "you've worked really hard".
SE then tells JR to move on to the next question.
JR speaking in Jeju dialect : You're a clever child.
SE : What if I really get it correct?
JR replies : If you arrive at the correct answer, then I'll let you play whatever games that you want to play.
SE replies : It means "clever child" right?
JR : You got it correct! How did you manage to guess that it means intelligent?
SE replies : I've heard the intonation of Oppa's voice.
JR jests : So you still like to hear the words that you want to hear. (Implying that now that SE has gotten the correct answer, JR would have to follow SE to take the rides that she wants).
SE reveals : It's because I'm studying your eye expressions.
During the blackroom interview, SE reveals...
SE : Regarding JR's thoughts, I'm able to guess for close to 95% of them so I feel we are really a compatible match for each other. (Yeah, my sentiments too!!)
SE adds further : I feel that we really do match each other. And that we are gradually also matching up with the other. I also feel that I'm beginning to resemble my hubby more and more.

renvic said: Wow as for me solim couple use metaphor how they like each other As per @minlyn translation SE then tells JR : It's okay. As compared to being on land, I much prefer to being in the waters. as my delulu analogy SE was saying "i much prefer being with you (remember turkey swimming pool scene that rimmie said he is the mackarel fish we know mackarel fish live in water) As per @minlyn translation: JR then shares his sentiments too : Me too, as compared to being on land, I much prefer being up there in the sky too. As my delulu analogy: JR then shares his sentiments too: I much prefer being with you too (remember the turkey swimming pool scene that rimmie refer kse as angel and we know angel lives ib the sky)

Guest Joannadeline

Guyss eng sub is here:http://www.girlsdayfansubs.com/videos/we-got-married-episode-262-english-subtitles-kim-so-eun-song-jae-rim-ep-25
Seems like gdfs confused where to post..

Guest kiwkiw3

During the blackroom interview, SE reveals...

SE : Regarding JR's thoughts, I'm able to guess for close to 95% of them so I feel we are really a compatible match for each other. (Yeah, my sentiments too!!)

SE adds further : I feel that we really do match each other. And that we are gradually also matching up with the other. I also feel that I'm beginning to resemble my hubby more and more.

Omoooo I really like this BRI.......hope her feelings about jaerim will grow more..... [-O<

So I can expect something in the future :)

........Hello my co-Solim shippers! Congrats on moving to our new home! May we share and receive more Solim love from all our members and visitors and create a second thread full of new, happy memories.
On that note, can I ask for an advice on what to do? For some reason, I cannot view any videos on Dailymotion. Although I can hear the audio, the screen is just totally black. Am I missing any plug ons? Just wondering coz I can view the live streaming, you tube and any other drama sites but not dailymotion. Someone help me please..... and thank you in advance. <:-P <:-P :x :-/

Guest mizcheesy

I had a hard time leaving all those memories in our "old home" but I am ready to make new ones with you here! GOMAWO @ameterf81_ac for your selfless effort ^:)^So, let me be like Omma and Appa and allow me to shout, I AM HOME!th?id=HN.608036012323702751&pid=15.1&P=0Meanwhile,
Here's Appa while waiting for Omma so that they could go to our new home.oi31TH-D.gif
Omma's now ready to travel back homepSDcFM9fP.gif

And now, they are looking for our new addresshandsinpocket.jpg

LET'S ALL GET READY WITH OUR HUGS TO WELCOME THEM HOME!4181060409_82be6478a8_z.jpg?zz=1
credit to @aivzthe great and to the pics" owners

Archived