H35D1z7.jpg

I hope I did this correctly. HD pics of Solim paintings

"SOLIM : WALL OF KISSES"
130X130cm total montage
(65X65cm each)

Completed 28 May 2017
Total painting time approx 65 hours

OQFfJ2Q.jpg

Solim Kiss No 1 : Tree Kiss (top left); acrylic on canvas; a slow starter at 27 hours painting time over many months

JAwEnhk.jpg

Solim Kiss No 2 : Family 3+3 Cheek Kiss (top right); acrylic on canvas; considering the complexity, it was super fast at 20 hours painting time over 3 days lots of "human Photoshop" as I combined elements from different photos including their hands, their wedding bands, his wristwatch as well as several redos on Dolsoonie's face

gqGada1.jpg

Solim Kiss No 3 : Reunion XXOO Kiss (bottom left); acrylic on linen; started together with No 4, but this one is the fastest LTE speed at 8 hours of painting time over 2 days; moved their hands and his ear for this one

9OBeWvL.jpg

Solim Kiss No 4 : Wall 2.0 French Kiss (bottom right); acrylic on linen; pretty tricky backlight, but still LTE speed at 10 hours of painting time over 3 days; this one required the most "human Photoshop" as I combined 3 photo references -- one for his head & her hand then one for her head & his hand plus one for the kiss

@magicmione Here's my attempt of yahae. I'll need to use some of your gifs. If it's not good don't throw potatoes at me!

You guys heard of Bases of Love right? I'm not gonna go into details so you may want to look it up

First base:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Second base:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Third base: Not enough information. But I'm sure The Gabs had some experiences during their 10 year relationship. So let's slide into home plate

1f1mit4.gif

Fourth base:

x5CTeGoAD.gif

giphy.gif

Home Run?! Yea? No? Ummm ok then....

Ji9OxHp.gif

Whoops sorry...maybe that was too close

cl4DIe4.jpg

Since I don't know how to start another thread, it's best I leave it your capable hands. I will just roll back into bed with my air-con  on cos an impending storm and Solim kisses made things so hot just now.

Just now, beeboop said:

Since I don't know how to start another thread, it's best I leave it your capable hands. I will just roll back into bed with my air-con  on cos a storm and Solim kisses made things so hot just now.

kkkkk

Don't worry i will take care of that~~

15 minutes ago, magicmione said:

kkkkk

Don't worry i will take care of that~~

I'd really like to hang in and watch us leap from thread two to three but I really must recharge for the meetings with contractors , building material deliveries and  some serious heavy lifting in the garden terrace tomorrow.'

I can't wait to see the banners. I will do that at breakfast or when I'm commuting to the new studio. I'll say it for the millionth time :  @magicmione You totally rock!!!!

• Guest locked this topic

Archived