[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Guest kiwkiw3

@MinLyn thank you for recap......its really helpful for someone like me who don't understand what they are saying, except "DAEBAK" :D

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lcgan said:

Just to remind all honeybees don't forget to vote http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/05/shippers-contest-final-round-time-for-videos/8/ And please support Solim Plan Charity as gift for Solim couple in their 200 days anniversary. FYI, total our donation as today is $ 6,125 yeeeeeeeeeee (Posting from iPad is difficult, the words is continue as a paragraph can't make new line :-S )

<=To commemorate the new beehive and new beginnings, I've finally changed my username from llonyram to llonyRim. For the love to the namja who brought me to this emotional viking ride but exciting bungbung ride in the happy place called SoLim land. :) B_e9gPdUsAA1-P1.jpg
Welcome everyone to our 2nd home. Good Job Honeybees!

Guest Sjrisbae

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/05/shippers-contest-final-round-time-for-videos/8/ don't forget to vote honeybees :bz :bz :bz

Guest bluemoon43

Daebak!!! Happy to be in our new home. Thanks @ameterf_81ac‌ !!! Also thanks for the translation @MinLyn‌ !!!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/05/shippers-contest-final-round-time-for-videos/8/ don't forget to vote honeybees :bz :bz :bz

Guess only me can not vote since I see same link above again and again.....I can't contribute..sadx3...

Chingu, happy voting! Pls set your alarm clock to alert u..

Pls vote my share also....sadx3

Guest caramelcake

lol 5 page already? Hahaha you guys are daebak!! My first post in our new home~Thanks @ameterf_81ac for your wonderful work! Get rest girly~ Don't get another panda eyes! ^^
Hope this thread will be full of happiness ^^

NEW BEEHIVE!!! YAY :bz :bz :bz

Im going to join you all at the housewarming party later :)

WHAT: LTE Thread HouseWarming Party
WHO: SoLim Honeybees
WHERE: New LTE Thread
WHEN: March 9, 2015 @ 2am
DRESS CODE: Potato/Bumblebee/Plate/Kimchi Costumes

See you all there :D

Guess only me can not vote since I see same link above again and again.....I can't contribute..sadx3...

Chingu, happy voting! Pls set your alarm clock to alert u..

Pls vote my share also....sadx3

Try come from soompi main page chingu. I also have the same problem, but after I try it from soompi main page, I can cast my vote just now.

I'm so happy ... I'm became legend lol and we have new home.. Hahhahaa thx ssompii the solim its because of you guysss ~~~

800post is for honeeyy bessss ~~

Aahh thx for recap @MinLyn I miss your recap hehehee

So, based on recap after sso read bungbung with rimmie she addicted to jaerim back ?

Hahhahahaaa soeun nahh ~~~ you are so lucky I want lean to jaerim back tooo LMAO

Archived