[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sso's Update from Lohacel

-----------------

Annyeong Solim Family!~

Dropping by to show my appreciation esp. to uri in-house designer @magicmione for the colorful Solim artworks, cheering up the Solimverse despite Solim's MIA. And for the rest of the family for progressing the thread healthily towards Numero 3 (waaa...we are only 11 pages off)

Looking forward for Sso's 'Knowing Bros' and maybe some Solim-worthy moment(s) (?)

Take care :) 

On 5/31/2017 at 11:15 PM, magicmione said:

Otp, both 0 following.

I think this is better since people easily troll them with their instagram activities.

'Good job', Trolls! Happy now?

Be happy my OTP!

No news doesn't mean nothing happens. Life moves on :) 

(mental slap, kick, punch trolls for no more public SNS flirting and -1 follower somewhere & everywhere)

9 hours ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

'Good job', Trolls! Happy now?

Be happy my OTP!

(mental slap, kick, punch trolls for no more public SNS flirting and -1 follower somewhere & everywhere)

I'm sad for us, but I'm feeling happy for them that they decided not to take that crap anymore.

Flirting is behind closed doors only...which should be ideal and way more effective for intimacy!

For trolls : Time to educate yourselves.

Stay positive and happy chingus!

PS I'm so busy with the new studio preparation right now. I'll have nice colour balanced high res pics of the paintings on SOLIM : WALL OF KISSES once it's not so crazy

4 hours ago, x_____hikari_____x said:

Good job', Trolls! Happy now?

Be happy my OTP!

This is the only way, so people won't track their friends and family...

I think these days both of them a bit "done" with instagram. Well i can't blame them.

And also celebrity instagram accounts is actually a demand from the Agency too... So it's better for them to wipe out their followings for now

We don't know what future brings :)

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, magicmione said:

This is the only way, so people won't track their friends and family...

I think these days both of them a bit "done" with instagram. Well i can't blame them.

And also celebrity instagram accounts is actually a demand from the Agency too... So it's better for them to wipe out their followings for now

We don't know what future brings :)

giphy.gif

Let's wait for the future and I really hope for Happy Ending . P.S like OGS 

3 hours ago, beeboop said:

I'm sad for us, but I'm feeling happy for them that decided to to take that crap anymore.

Flirting is behind closed doors only...which should be ideal and way more effective for intimacy!

For trolls : Time to educate yourselves.

Stay positive and happy chingus!

PS I'm so busy with the new studio preparation right now. I'll have nice colour balanced high res pics of the paintings on SOLIM : WALL OF KISSES once it's not so crazy

I actually feel more happy after Jaerim also wiped off his followings, eventho i'm sad about one - two - particular one. But i think this is the best way so far. So those trolls stop bothering their friends and family.

I'm positive! Hahahaha

Solim never break the ties for these past 3 years! So from now on they won't break it also!

Eventho i can't see it from SNS, deep inside of heart i will know :heart:

Happy Friyay everyone!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Amani31 said:

QUEEN!! Jaelim sure to be run with this bus while he taking a taxi just now ㅋㅋㅋ or while he riding his bike

Indeed she is the Queen!

I actually like Ppeum pictures more than Lohacell.

Ppeum pics are more colorful and lovely meanwhile Lohacell is a bit... mehh...

But Sso's pretty anyway so~~

tumblr_inline_oeew6shtzO1r30uwg_250.gif

3 hours ago, magicmione said:

Indeed she is the Queen!

I actually like Ppeum pictures more than Lohacell.

Ppeum pics are more colorful and lovely meanwhile Lohacell is a bit... mehh...

But Sso's pretty anyway so~~

3000% agree. The Ppeum campaign shows sexy and energetic and happy Soeun. I don't know what Lohacell is going for exactly...kinda of sexy and aged up at first, then too young and cutesy, now ummm...in the middle...kind of?

Plus I'm a "size queen" so Ppeum and Sso fans are the big winners here!!

18 minutes ago, beeboop said:

3000% agree. The Ppeum campaign shows sexy and energetic and happy Soeun. I don't know what Lohacell is going for exactly...kinda of sexy and aged up at first, then too young and cutesy, now ummm...in the middle...kind of?

Plus I'm a "size queen" so Ppeum and Sso fans are the big winners here!!

Hahhahahahahahhahaha "size queen"

I think Lohacell is trying to look "natural but pretty at the same time but their designs are lacking. Totally doesn't know how to sell the product. How can i say... their color code is wrong

Just from a perspective from an another designer dear Lohacell. Don't take it too serious :tongue:

giphy.gif

Archived