[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay chingus, we have to send out all of the positive energy that we can so that So Eun accepts this role and our delulu hearts can be happy because I honestly cannot handle this. *SCREAMS*

These two would totally make this drama DAEBAK! They are both such great actors and we already know they have amazing chemistry. Please let this happen, and make this drama #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was away for a few hours and then come back here to find our thread has jumped 2 pages!!  It's nice to see some Honeybees who have been "diving" for some time came back here to post their views.  Welcome back.

I guess if Soeun accepts the offer for the female lead of "Our Gab Soon" our thread will easily go into the 3rd thread well before the end of the TV series.  Let's hope the confirmation be announced quickly. :)

Guest UdangRebus

Heyyy guyss its beeennn a whhileee, i rush to log on to soompi and reaallyy want to join the exictement!!

woahhh i feel goosebumps all over my body with shock and very extremely happy when I read the news!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGG

i really hope, and sure we do hope our Soeunie will take this project! OFC we're all remember when Soeun said that she really want to play drama/movie role with Jaerim.. Im 99% sure she'll take it, another 1% is... idk. Been so positive thinking about this drama.

I CAN NOT WAIT.. WoooHooo~

2 hours ago, honeywell said:

I pray it works out.  So Eun is mostly know for playing sweet and innocent characters so I hope that if she accepts this will expand her acting range to viewers and PDs.  This will be airing in SBS too?  Possible guest spot on Running Man?

I hope she plays a fierce character. I miss that side of her.

17 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I wonder what made SBS decide to choose SE as the new female lead.  Did JR recommend her?  Was it to offset the negative press?  This would be the first time a WGM pair up together outside WGM, right?

I don't think JR recommended her and I actually hope he didn't. I'm afraid it could bring negative feedback to her. I think the real reason Lee Ha-na dropped out wasn't divergences with production, but unenthusiastic comments (while I see that now the majority is positive :)). I don't think this is the first time because I've seen other couples reuniting privately, but it could be the first time a couple works together again.

Anyway, I believe that KSE's casting is almost done. They are probably checking feedback.

I am nervous ..today will be the day right?

Mayb around 9 or 10am we will get the news? Hopefully it is the good ones. The one that will make us dancing remix of sappun2 + 24hrs ^^

Love seeing how hype the reactions! 

SE: "Hello Oppa, should i say yes now ㅋㅋㅋ?"

wMzwdgX.gif

JR: "You cutie sly...just say yes! Don't you see that i've already give my heart to you?" ^^

3gpMqXt.jpg

Honeybees: All the best Solim. Fighting! ^^

xlml8C3.gif

SoLim: Told ya honeybees, this is not our last =p

Kb1Tjqc.gif

SoLim : "Remember what we say at the end of our WGM show? 

SE: Thank you so much for giving us so much love after all this time. 

JR: Thank you very much. Please watch us in the future too. (Honeybees: Yes, we are anticipating it right now!~) Thank you very much.

SE: Thank you very much! Be happy~

IXsKQNS.gif

We will do our best!~ see you later honeybees ^^

PhuTBqG.gif

3vOCrln.gif

*delulu* ^^

Woah! It seems that this is only not a reunion of SoLim but a reunion of the Honeybees as well. There are a lot of familiar names. I am so happy to have met you again. :D

So, it has not been finalized yet? How come Koreaboo had confirmed this in their article? It's rare for WGM couples to work again after the show. I hope KSE really consider this project with SJR. Please...

47 minutes ago, deishii said:

Woah! It seems that this is only not a reunion of SoLim but a reunion of the Honeybees as well. There are a lot of familiar names. I am so happy to have met you again. :D

So, it has not been finalized yet? How come Koreaboo had confirmed this in their article? It's rare for WGM couples to work again after the show. I hope KSE really consider this project with SJR. Please...

Not only koreaboo..there are several other website saying that soeun has confirmed to take the role. But i haven't see any new news on naver.

I think those website are assuming or doing that to attract more readers. Or if the website like allkpop or NB..they can just simply post another follow up article with title [denied] if their earlier post is not true...:sweatingbullets:

I'm OFFICIALLY Come back~~~ Wait for my next surprise Honeybees^^

Former 'We Got Married' couple Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun to reunite in a drama

yu2.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] "We Got Married Again"... Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim to reunite in a drama 

1. [+2,204, -98] Kyaa~~~ Can't believe we will see SoRim together again!!! Been waiting ㅜㅜ

2. [+1,862, -47] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,613, -48] They're guaranteed to be a good match then. As long as it's not makjang!!

4. [+1,105, -39] I'll look forward to it. Hit daebak

5. [+1,073, -49] Hul crazy. Totally anticipating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+218, -8] No idea how the ratings will be like but their chemistry is the best

7. [+168, -6] I don't watch WGM but they were one of the couples who made me watch. It just proves that these two are good at keeping viewers focus. I'm really excited that they're reuniting

8. [+158, -5] Wow!! Finally!! Show your good chemistry again. Always cheering for you

SOURCE

Unnie called willent and they said they are still negotiating the contract ..

I'm super nervous..i think she will accept it but i need to see the official news. 

Please make it real..pleaseeeeeee soeunnieee..~~

Hello Honeybees!!! :D

It's been a very Very VERY long time since I've visited here! Hope you all are well!!!! I've been suuuuper busy with life but just popping in to say how EXCITED I am for this possible SoLim reunion!!! I couldn't belieeeve my eyes when I first saw the news......liiikkkee....

Excitedbabyisexcited.gif

tumblr_njoh5ir4no1s8y4koo1_500.gif?w=620

will be waiting for the good news!!! *fingers crossed!!!*

I remember how excited I was to hear Kim So Eun casted in The Scholar Who Walks the Night, then found out she wasn't the main lead and became sad. :( But she's the lead here, woohoo! :) I hope we'll get official confirmations soon! Actors come up and then get dropped out of dramas so often, it makes me nervous! Go SO EUN!!!

Archived