[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Guest nylan143

@nylan143‌ Anything that comes from rimmie boy is byuntae-ish =)) He did it subconsciously lol! Ottoke, he has done so much damage to our poor brains. Omg what are the actual meaning?! Tell me juseyoooo~ I don't mind regretting all these with u Wahahahha

@jbaek‌ Well I think that's part of his 10D personality or should I say 50shadesofRimmie hahaha And

Why do I have this feeling that you've already searched for it though B-) \:D/ :>

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Autumn_Bliss said:

**Biong Biong**..... after a mere 18 hours, I've landed on Page 11 of our new home!!! What a ride! Gosh, it's really hard to describe this feeling - after roaming around Soompi for so many years, this the first time I've found myself on Part 2 of a thread (especially it's been only a mere close to 6 months since the birth of our LTE Couple thread). Credos to @ameterf_81ac for your great efficiency in creating such a wonderful new home in such a short time for all Honeybees to gather together!

Been retiring to the "Lurker" mode for a while but since its a new thread, I've gotta leave my tiny honeybee prints on our new home!

Though I am a quite embarrassed  to admit that I haven't been contributing much, but it always been a great great delight to read, ponder and digest all the wonderful creations and thoughts of all Honeybees. Thanks to all out there for making this happens and not forgetting our dearest Solim couple, who has indeed come a long way in such a short time. I love them deep deep for gifting us with the GREATEST on-screen romance on WGM - the only couple that did the most hugs, head kisses, hand-holding naturally, attained many great achievements and been through the most ups & downs in WGM history (err...did I ever mention that they were the only reason that I first started watching WGM??? So you may take my comment with a pinch of salt of you don't agree with me hehe..)

Seems like there been much talk going around the "Condemned Plate", did anyone not talk about the very much envied MOTORBIKE of JR's????

I'm so so jealous because JR have been sitting on it for the longest time and now our dear Eunnie gets to sit on it too *wish I am the motorbike* (Eeeks, what am I talking about??!!)

Looking at the before and after picture of his bike below, he did really modified his beloved bike quite a bit so that he can enjoy his ride with Eunnie and allow her to release some stress...really such a sweet nampyeong.

Before

After

Guest aesthetic51

10305617_10203712585391586_510967667521811060267_10203712585471588_520125507876810428455_10203712566031102_721916195355211025210_10203712569951200_4427045620980
11054296_10203712569831197_4311994996521
11015115_10203712569911199_8474061756729
cr: DCGall
Do you guys remember this scene in photoshoot episode where Jaerim insisted SoEun couldn't wait to see him but she kept saying she's interested to see the pants lol
Yeah, indeed.... people only hear what they want to hear :))
Congratulations on the new thread!! May we fill this home with more happy memories <3

Guest mizcheesy

APPA'S DREAM IS TO STYLE OMMA'S HAIR ONE DAY0gOMc4udoxM.jpg

AND HERE'S THE RESULT OF HIS ATTEMPT A.K.A "THE STYLISH BRAID"HS9lQBRn1.gif

OMMA GOT SO PISSED OFF THAT SHE WANTED TO GET EVENJSdlxVdLWNk.jpg
THUS SHE GAVE APPA HER OWN VERSION OF A PONYTAILB_e-4VDU0AAKULm.jpg
THE PABO COUPLE ENDED UP IN A WRESTLING MATCHB_e-di7U8AAYroQ.jpg
WITH THE NEIGHBORS SONG TRIPLETS CHEERING FOR THEM :Ptumblr_nc9x8gQVDK1sga73mo1_500.gif
credit to the awesome owners

Guest nylan143

Yaaaa! Yaaa! watching the Eng sub EP again and again and I realized that one of the many things I love about our solim couple is their playful personalities esp when they act like child at heart. Omo to me it's cuteness overload!They do weird things in a cute and funny way and sucha rule breaker.It's just amazing when you expect them to do this and that but they rather do it "the solim way" :)

Definitely no dull moments with these two as long as they're together, they always come up with hilarious things that makes them unique and standout from others.

:x :blush:

Guest nanasso

Why can't i watch this week ep?? I tried to watch it in gdfs but it said.. the content is explicit.. and I was like.. what?? Last time I watched it.. I don't see Solim making song triplets..

madzgo said: Autumn_Bliss said:

**Biong Biong**..... after a mere 18 hours, I've landed on Page 11 of our new home!!! What a ride! Gosh, it's really hard to describe this feeling - after roaming around Soompi for so many years, this the first time I've found myself on Part 2 of a thread (especially it's been only a mere close to 6 months since the birth of our LTE Couple thread). Credos to @ameterf_81ac for your great efficiency in creating such a wonderful new home in such a short time for all Honeybees to gather together!

Been retiring to the "Lurker" mode for a while but since its a new thread, I've gotta leave my tiny honeybee prints on our new home!

Though I am a quite embarrassed  to admit that I haven't been contributing much, but it always been a great great delight to read, ponder and digest all the wonderful creations and thoughts of all Honeybees. Thanks to all out there for making this happens and not forgetting our dearest Solim couple, who has indeed come a long way in such a short time. I love them deep deep for gifting us with the GREATEST on-screen romance on WGM - the only couple that did the most hugs, head kisses, hand-holding naturally, attained many great achievements and been through the most ups & downs in WGM history (err...did I ever mention that they were the only reason that I first started watching WGM??? So you may take my comment with a pinch of salt of you don't agree with me hehe..)

Seems like there been much talk going around the "Condemned Plate", did anyone not talk about the very much envied MOTORBIKE of JR's????

I'm so so jealous because JR have been sitting on it for the longest time and now our dear Eunnie gets to sit on it too *wish I am the motorbike* (Eeeks, what am I talking about??!!)

Looking at the before and after picture of his bike below, he did really modified his beloved bike quite a bit so that he can enjoy his ride with Eunnie and allow her to release some stress...really such a sweet nampyeong.

Before

After

Guest nylan143

Calling PD-nim can you send Jaerim-ssi to China and let him and his wife SE filmed there and perhaps go to Great Wall of China haha :smiley: :wink:

Haha, you may be wrong according to Insider's news, his motorbike was indeed shipped to Jeju for the shooting and he has yet to get back his bike after the shooting. Plus Eunnie did ask in the broadcast "Isn't that your bike, Oppa?" and I don't think JR's reply will be a lie right?

On the other hand, maybe our dear CSI team members can do more investigation into this...hehe

If it's true that the motorbike they used in Jeju is Bung Bung that's being modified to accommodate soeunie well I guess we can say that Rimmie boy is very "dedicative " to WGM.

Guest umi89

Hello honeybees,

Congratulations on our 2nd part of LTE thread!! wahh even the mod already acknowledge us for being LTE!!~~~ lol
I just wanted to share with you my most "heartbreaking" scene for Solim ....kekeke
1) The couple game (before the MBC award, a visit to Jongah's house)

hqdefault.jpg

How dare this SELCA stick stays in between them!! grrr

2) The chronicle of DANG plate!!! aigooo gooo gooo
tumblr_nku4cyaeJN1txtqt6o3_1280.png

* they look really suspicious here,,,hahaha as if JR is holding his breath?puahahaha never thought he will be kissing the PLATE instead of wifey~~ekekeekkeke
Let's embrace ourselves and show more pretty image in future..hahahaha Good day honeybees~~ reminisce the pics of them..
B6BrZIwCQAEIjNm.jpg:large

all pics are not mine kudos to owners!

perigigi said:

madzgo said: Autumn_Bliss said:

Before

After

Guest rose78

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/05/shippers-contest-final-round-time-for-videos/8/

Done voting.....guys please dont forget to vote...it drop again 28-26%..woah

Just finish watch eng sub...

I like the whole ep....

Trust and overcome their weaknesses.... I love it...

SE says they match well..hahaha

Indeed they are...so SE what are you waiting for!?just grab it...don't let it pass to your hand just hold it tightly

I want you and rimmie to be happy.....that's my wish not only me but all honeybees here....

Until 50 years then...woah

Solim fighting!!

10 pages behind.....LTE indeed..haha

Guest mizcheesy

SE: OPPA, CAN YOU SMELL THE WELLA IN MY HAIR?JL: JAGIYA, STOP SEDUCING ME, IT'S NOT FAIR.iEiSnEcm1.gif

JL: NOW, JAGIYA, WHY DON'T YOU SIT ON MY LAP INSTEAD?SE: JUST GET HOLD OF THE LITTLE PRINCE, OR YOU'LL BE DEAD.5nssEPEk0.gif
:\"> :\"> :D
thanks a lot, @aivzthegreat :)

I dont know why I can't find this part 2 thread earlier when I look for it.. but now that I found it, it feels like i'm home again. New home, new thread and new spazz worthy moments but the LTE speed, love and passion of this thread remains the same! :blush: Anyonghaseyo Honeybees! Merhaba fellow Solim shippers!

Archived