czakhareina

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

School 2015 Instagram update

KBSdramapr Instagram update

#kbs #drama #whoareyou #school2015 #후아유#학교2015 #김소현

A photo posted by KBSDramaPR (@kbsdramapr) on Apr 21, 2015 at 9:17pm PDT

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); widows: 1; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Nam Joo Hyuk Promises to Do His Best in His First Lead Role and Second Drama

Nam Joo Hyuk showed his determination for his upcoming new drama, Who Are You - School 2015

On April 22, KBS′ Who Are You - School 2015 held its press conference at Time Square Mall′s Amoris Hall in Yeongdeungpo, where Nam Joo Hyuk shared, "I got the lead role in my second project." 

Nam Joo Hyuk Promises to Do His Best in His First Lead Role and Second Drama

"I′m excited, but as it′s such an honorable spot, I′m quite burdened," said Nam Joo Hyuk. "Personality wise, I tend to overcome burdens well, so I′ll do my best." 

Regarding his character, Nam Joo Hyuk said, "Because I used to be a basketball player, I′m very competitive. I think the drama character and I have a lot in common, so it′s been very comfortable to act." 

Nam Joo Hyuk will play the swimming star of Sekwang High School, Han Yi An, who has a crush on Go Eun Byul (Kim So Hyun). 

Who Are You - School 2015 is the sixth School series from KBS. The drama will focus on the realistic struggles of this generation of students. It begins April 27. 

Photo Credit: enews/Kim Byung Kwan

Archived