[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

@riribl

i think kbs will upload the official vid in a few houra... let us just wait.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for the first day of School

School7.jpg

Based on the first teaser, I’d guess that Who Are You—School 2015 is going to be lighter than its predecessors in the School franchise, even though we’ve been told repeatedly that this year’s spin is the mystery genre angle. It’s just that Bruno Mars doesn’t exactly scream mystery thriller. Maybe Angry Mom really did corner the dark teen angst market, and we’re due for some light and cute high school fun?

Read ful http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/04/bright-eyed-and-bushy-tailed-for-the-first-day-of-school/

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yook Sung Jae does wire work in ‘Who Are You – School 2015′60288-317396-700x700.jpg

Filming for upcoming KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Who Are You – School 2015‘ is currently underway, and new photos of BTOB’s Yook Sung Jae doing wire work for one of his scenes have been revealed by the production team.

In the photos, Yook Sung Jae is seen in a hospital outfit, while hanging on wires outside a building. Yook Sung Jae takes on the role of Kong Tae Kwang in the drama, and is described to have a ‘ticking time bomb’ presence, and is highly unpredictable.

After the filming, Yook Sung Jae said, “I actually love bungee jumping, and I don’t really think much about looking down while you are up there. But when you are actually up there doing it, it’s a completely different feeling. I also kept turning around because of the huge wind, and it was pretty horrifying. I will do my best to portray my character Kong Tae Kwang, and please look forward to catching the drama.”

‘Who Are You – School 2015′ tells the story of a 18 year old girl whose life is turned completely upside down in a night, and will revolve around the life of high school students. The drama will premiere on April 27th, following ‘Blood.’

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

BTS PICS11098723_635860399881703_1990124810_n.jp
 [140419] Kim So Hyun filming for Who Are You: School 2015 (cr: @han_hj_님) 
11116924_1059244980757511_103089124_n.jp
 [140413] Kim So Hyun and Nam Joo Hyuk filming for Who Are You: School 2015 (cr: 신세기 악성개인팬님)
11142876_1622469538038475_1259299452_n.j
 [150413] Kim So Hyun filming for Who Are You: School 2015 (cr: @han_hj_님)
11055915_460512627432027_808170881_n.jpg
 [150409] Kim So Hyun filming for Who Are You: School 2015 (cr: Naver Blog & Sohyun's deleted IG post)
11123802_1560624624226412_169640434_n.jp
 [150406] Kim So Hyun filming for Who Are You: School 2015 (cr: 이예은's 카카오스토리)

Compilation by sohyunxjingoo

NEW TEASER:  It hasn't been uploaded on youtube yet.
http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=67461821&rtes=y&startDuration=1.03

CDCv636UMAAcSe9.jpg

There're a few missing lines, but I've tried to translate as much as I can.

Eunbi: Why are you like this to me? Girl: Because you're Lee Eunbi, I don't like everything about you. 
(I think the little girl speaking): If it hurts, you should say it. If you don't like something, you should say it too. Say no when you want to say no. 

EB: Stop it! Caption: No family, nor friends. The girl who who doesn't believe in magics finds something like a magic one day. 

Her mom: ...Ha In (our main boy): I'm going.Eunbi: Yaa! Caption: A friendly some man(?)
Tae Kwang (our troublemaker boy): Oh it's fresh to meet you like this. Caption: He's a weird but cute playboy. 
Her classmate: ...
Caption: The friends who are only looking at me. 
Eunbi: Age 18, another me who I'm dreaming of. 

Okay I'm Confused, Are There Twins In This Story Or Not??On Viki it Says: What really goes on behind the doors one of the most elite high schools in the Gangnam District of Seoul? Lee Eun Bi (Kim So Hyun) wakes up one day not knowing who she is or what happened to her. When she begins to learn that she used to be bullied at Segang High School, a top-notch school in Gangnam, she takes on the new identity of Lee Eun Byul and returns to school with the hopes of recovering her old memories. Can Eun Bi discover the truth about what happened to her as she peels away the layers of secrets in the famous school? “.And On kdramastars It Says "KBS recently released the first photos from the highly anticipated youth drama, “Who Are You: School 2015” which depict Kim So Hyun as the victim of bullying. She will portray dual roles in the series, with the photos depicting her character Lee Eun Bi. To escape the students who have repeatedly bullied her, Eun Bi transfers to Segang High School, a prestigious private school. Her twin sister, Lee Eun Byul, also attended the school but mysteriously disappears before Eun Bi arrives. Eun Bi capitalizes on the absence of her sister, who was one of the most popular students at the school and assumes her identity." I'm So Confused :-/

Archived